Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch the live but IV seem the videos I'm suffering from trauma after it.. self diagnosed "PTSD" 😳😂😂 also the one with Alana Blanco go na na na na na na na "I'm telling you , where does she stay" , that one.. someone best tell batman he has a great contender when he hangs up his Cape 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just seen them tonight too, it made me feel a bit like that way you feel when you see an accident out side n you know you really shouldnt look but you just cannae help yourself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See the live clip when Rosie and Louise were on the phone and Louise was playing Samantha Mumba and she shouts ‘you’re an ugly bleep’ and Rosie’s face and howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve watched it about 20 times it’s so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And then Louise laughing 😂🤣 Comedy gold 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See the live clip when Rosie and Louise were on the phone and Louise was playing Samantha Mumba and she shouts ‘you’re an ugly bleep’ and Rosie’s face and howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve watched it about 20 times it’s so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahah omg me too! Then Rosie dramatically ballin her kid on tears🤣🤣

FFS how longs is Rosie on holiday for?
On James live earlier someone that was in the box said they think they know some of the tattle accounts and the think they know who the pirate is... just noticed your photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We've saw all those and spoke about it on the last thread, I doubt this new page is Ben though. Nancy wouldn't be calling Rosie a beast

The persons left their profile photo in the screenshots as well 😂
Actually I think those screenshots are the one @janemo posted if so that's their profile photo

If anyone understands this please let me know, the jist I got is now Nancy isn't even Nancy 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I cringe when folk comment on screen recorded videos thinking it’s the actual person…I’m guttin’ masel reading this wee message to Bush.

Poor Michael doesn’t even know what social media platform he’s using 😭😭

DDC07D85-37F0-4899-AE9C-CB11C7E6E3C6.jpeg

Actually I think those screenshots are the one @janemo posted if so that's their profile photo

If anyone understands this please let me know, the jist I got is now Nancy isn't even Nancy 😂

This is getting too much…the trolls are being trolled…Rosie and Ben are even trolling themselves.

I think the ‘lady’ doth protest too much.

How hilarious would it be if Ben was Michael Barrymore 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came home from work to a new thread rosie retired 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and now on another thread watching Newcastles finest 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

Noodle nut is off private. Dee, burgertits and someone else in the box. Cant be arsed listening id rather sook a fart

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.