Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we were.

Rosies accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, spottysaurus, bawginbush2

Newbies at least read the last thread save us having to explain everything every other page lol. If that's alright to say. Thread 11 is the best but 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The sun is shining. Get your knives out for a night in the hot tub. Get out on ur mates car windaes doon Samantha mumba blaring. Whatever scheme activities you may be doing, in tracshy’s words “huv a crackur”🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread 11 was a million percent the best! I miss it 💔

Rosie will be back in the next 72 hours for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly couldn’t make this tit up. All the drama happens on a school night n am up early for work! Noo am aff all weekend n she bales on me…… feels like a personal insult 😂 hope your all good the day ladies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What’s with all these crackpots ie nomi and am I famous yet Jean making posts telling people you are feeding the drama if you post saying it’s embarrassing to Scottish people etc or talk about it coz if they don’t like something they don’t talk about it …. Off yer soap boxes you sanctimonious cows you’re that high up yer getting nose bleeds , you are posting about it too for content and views dress it up however you like you’re doing the same thing loony tunes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A just want to know, when bush will buy blanco her new cooker 🙈😭 this is seriously getting to me to the point a can see blanco doing a Jimmy & cooking with curling tongs and Pringle cans 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll be back when the tick bill needs paid & she’s begging lives again 😂 I get a sneaky feeling there’s more to her being off today & it’s social work related.

Reactions: 13
I'll give boomerang bush& her smelly foof. till Tuesday I'm being generous at that she cant help herself dont stay away too long take a few gabby's in her bed no be long till shes back going aff her head(now got that tik tok song in ma head) even if shes no posting bet shes reading everything hello rosie hope you have a lovely weekend 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I give it till tomorrow and she will be back with the poor me shite!!!
Anybody else think something’s happened just seems a bit strange that after all the shite this week she decides to go private now🧐

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.