Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(imo) Its defo breakage, you can see where its snapped.

And it makes sense because of the area, you bleach from back to front, the hair in the back has been overlapped, and over processed because it stays on longer, then its more prone to breakage because of sleeping on it.

Not to take away from anyone elses experience.

Screenshot_20220402-221012_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 3
That's the thing with blonde your hair can be fine for ages then one day you get it done and it's like chewing gum 😂 risky game haha
At first it was like gum but its brand new now. Infact its getting done on Tuesday, i'll let yous know 🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
(imo) Its defo breakage, you can see where its snapped.

And it makes sense because of the area, you bleach from back to front, the hair in the back has been overlapped, and over processed because it stays on longer, then its more prone to breakage because of sleeping on it.

Not to take away from anyone elses experience.

View attachment 1167406
Maybe she's having a hard time accepting that hairdresser fried her hair off & is searching for other excuses. But I don't think it's covid related or alopecia

Reactions: 6
Im not a hairdresser either, ive just bleached my hair to the point its been absolutely fucked too (but going from black box dye to blonde) and currently bleach it myself every 8 weeks now.

I watch so many hairdressers on YouTube go on about hair integrity 😂

Also not sure about olaplex, but I know using purple shampoos drys the duck out of your hair aswell which is a disaster if your hair is already in tit condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Im not a hairdresser either, ive just bleached my hair to the point its been absolutely fucked too (but going from black box dye to blonde) and currently bleach it myself every 8 weeks now.

I watch so many hairdressers on YouTube go on about hair integrity 😂

Also not sure about olaplex, but I know using purple shampoos drys the duck out of your hair aswell which is a disaster if your hair is already in tit condition.
Mine isn't coloured, still same mousy brown shitey colour it always is. I had covid last October and it's been falling out, I have no bald spots and you could spit through it , it's that thin. Was ok during winter months when I could wear a hat but summers coming and well basically I'm fucked. Too thin to put in a ponytail and looks horrendous when down 🤷‍♀️. Currently on biotin capsules and using biotin shampoo. Along with folic acid and iron and every other bleeping vitamin I can think of. I'm hoping it comes back in eventually. I don't suit my hair short or it would've been cropped by now. I miss my hair 😕. bleeping Covid and I just had it again last week. I look like an old wicked witch with straggly hair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The Penguin strolling about Ibrox the day afore the Derby eating chips, cheese and curry sauce. Aye nae bother hen, living the high life.... Fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mine isn't coloured, still same mousy brown shitey colour it always is. I had covid last October and it's been falling out, I have no bald spots and you could spit through it , it's that thin. Was ok during winter months when I could wear a hat but summers coming and well basically I'm fucked. Too thin to put in a ponytail and looks horrendous when down 🤷‍♀️. Currently on biotin capsules and using biotin shampoo. Along with folic acid and iron and every other bleeping vitamin I can think of. I'm hoping it comes back in eventually. I don't suit my hair short or it would've been cropped by now. I miss my hair 😕. bleeping Covid and I just had it again last week. I look like an old wicked witch with straggly hair.
Im sorry man, I hope it grows back for you. ❤
You should embrace short hair if it needs to happen, I know thats easy to just say though.

My mum had alopecia in one area of her head a while ago (i think its stress related) and she got steriod injections which luckily completely sorted it out.

Sorry just adding to this again, she also looks as if she gets the specific area that has broken dyed a different colour, after its been bleached to duck, which i assume means more peroxide=more damage.
Screenshot_20220402-223230_TikTok.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.