Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Guv page makes my stomach invert man.

Who even calls themselves that. I've got a bleeping riddy for them.

Reactions: 12
See the live clip when Rosie and Louise were on the phone and Louise was playing Samantha Mumba and she shouts ‘you’re an ugly bleep’ and Rosie’s face and howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve watched it about 20 times it’s so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I cannae get over it. I sit and howl with laughter until my weans come down the stairs to see what I’m doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Guv page makes my stomach invert man.

Who even calls themselves that. I've got a bleeping riddy for them.
Even more cringeworthy is the fact there is a copycat, two dafties were arguing about it in Bush’s comments the other night ‘that’s no oor Guv’ ‘aye it is, he said he’s been the Guv for over 20 yr’.

Reactions: 7
Cher bear and her man out their nuts arguing on tik tok live FML he's GOIN !!!! And she doesn't give a fuuuuuuck😎

On James live earlier someone that was in the box said they think they know some of the tattle accounts and the think they know who the pirate is... just noticed your photo 😂
heard him say earlier now that bush is away he needs to become the fave & give us all something to talk about 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Cherbear shouldn't be live doing the exact same thing Rosie is slated for , yes she doesn't have her kids doesn't mean it's OK to broadcast , people do what they want without kids about but they don't decide to broadcast it absolutely uneducated freaks 👍😳

Cherbear shouldn't be live doing the exact same thing Rosie is slated for , yes she doesn't have her kids doesn't mean it's OK to broadcast , people do what they want without kids about but they don't decide to broadcast it absolutely uneducated freaks 👍😳
Do any of them work?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
exactly. Can’t be calling her out if she is just as bad.

Do any of them work?
i am going to make a wild assumption & say no 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
exactly. Can’t be calling her out if she is just as bad.

i am going to make a wild assumption & say no 😆
I was gonna say she'll care about sniffing the lines on live when it's sent to their work etc

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine that being ur life, not being able to get through a day without taking gear 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.