Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a betting woman except for cheltenham and the grand national but I'll put a bet on Rosie not sticking to no tiktok. She needs tiktok as it's her drug and she's hooked good and proper

• Haha
Reactions: 6
James Mac said last night we aren't allowed to talk about private accounts, I dunno if that's true I haven't read the rules ever πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
James Mac said last night we aren't allowed to talk about private accounts, I dunno if that's true I haven't read the rules ever πŸ˜‚
I've had a look and nothing about not talking about private accounts πŸ˜‚ james mac's talkin shmack πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In reference to Nancy being Ben. Did someone not claim they thought it was that Scottish Emma ? Because they were on a live and saw ginger hair and glasses ?

Reactions: 2
In reference to Nancy being Ben. Did someone not claim they thought it was that Scottish Emma ? Because they were on a live and saw ginger hair and glasses ?
Aye it was just a guess that it was maybe wonky Wendy because Rosie said their name was emma. I think it's defo Nancy

Reactions: 4
Aye it was just a guess that it was maybe wonky Wendy because Rosie said their name was emma. I think it's defo Nancy
Yeah I never believed it was that wonky Wendy , but Nancy deffo fits the bill ginger hair and glasses and if I remember rightly Emma cut her hair off 😐

Reactions: 2
Yeah I never believed it was that wonky Wendy , but Nancy deffo fits the bill ginger hair and glasses and if I remember rightly Emma cut her hair off 😐
Emma wears wigs sometimes and it was very possible because Rosie said that bens name was Emma and they used to have drama. There's been a few names passed around. I think it's definitely Nancy.

Reactions: 3
This is her reaction to louise leaking her address... forgetting many people already knew her address 🀣
She literally gives her address out every week telling people to come up and fight her. You can't leak tit that is already public bleeping knowledge. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree, Ben is 100% Nancy.
Quite why Nancy was playing dumb I have no idea, her follow list was heaving with the usual suspects so she would be well aware of the drama and her own profile being shared if she were just a random.

Hi Troll Queen

320168B5-973B-493D-A5C3-C5423FC15FF7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.