Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on one of cherbears posts someone saying it was all an act to get gifts sent and she basically confirmed it was and I think that’s one of the secrets she’s holding 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
I saw on one of cherbears posts someone saying it was all an act to get gifts sent and she basically confirmed it was and I think that’s one of the secrets she’s holding 🙄😂
What about Rosie? Doubtful she's gonna loose her kids over that drama.

Reactions: 5
first time I seen that Cher away last year she was on live at 8am taking lines so doesn’t surprise me she’s still at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate all this telling people they are real and not fake because they are doing stuff online like taking lines in the garden. Being wreckless or taking drugs isn't real 😂

Reactions: 9
How’s u today x
I'm alright thanks for asking, you?

Imagine this is your life, pushing 40, your ex pals had a public breakdown instead of having a unbothered life, your on tiktok live snorting lines and discussing why it's taken so long for your dog to take a shite. Living the dream, so romantic!

• Haha

Imagine this is your life, pushing 40, your ex pals had a public breakdown instead of having a unbothered life, your on tiktok live snorting lines and discussing why it's taken so long for your dog to take a shite. Living the dream, so romantic!
And there is me wondering where I went wrong in life 🤣

• Haha
I genuinely feel exhausted tonight after the excitement of the last threads, I'm so glad she's having a mini break 😂😂😂😂need to recharge the batteries 🙈

• Haha

I’m good thanks 😊 x

I think we have all took the wrong turn in life we could be sitting drinking all day on lives makin a fortune beggin for random stuff😂 or have a wee charity live to raise funds fr gear 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s done this before, she’s just on a comedown. Although SW could have actually done something about the T situation and she needs to pretend to care about that.
shes addicted to TT and people licking her arse, she needs that in her life so she’ll be back soon.
Not forgetting it's a part of her income - gifts, PayPal & drinks sent to tables 🤣 anyway saint bush will need to be back, she'll no be able to raise any money for charity & tell us how amazing she is if she's not on 😇😂😂

Anyone watching that cher woman? Someone called katrina Dalton in giving her shite, new profile too lol probably bush 😂

• Haha
Methadone Mick has put her account on private too 😂😂 they will be back together the big announcement is imminent with the fall out to follow a day or so later, Alana Blanco will no be happy that Louise will be on first dibs on Rosie's prescription medication so that fall out will be soon and it will will start with she said they said , and then the cooker debate will follow as well don't worry tattlers there is much more to come. And it's contact Saturday tomorrow Rosie needs to show all she's a fabby dabby happy go lucky kinda mum😳😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Methadone Mick has put her account on private too 😂😂 they will be back together the big announcement is imminent with the fall out to follow a day or so later, Alana Blanco will no be happy that Louise will be on first dibs on Rosie's prescription medication so that fall out will be soon and it will will start with she said they said , and then the cooker debate will follow as well don't worry tattlers there is much more to come. And it's contact Saturday tomorrow Rosie needs to show all she's a fabby dabby happy go lucky kinda mum😳😂😂
Blanco has went private too 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.