Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannae believe the Bush has ghosted us, after all we’ve been through together this week 💔

Wee word of advice though Rosie, you’ll only see your messages if you check them ya silly sausage! Why would you be on the app to see them if you aren’t on the app?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I give it till tomorrow and she will be back with the poor me shite!!!
Anybody else think something’s happened just seems a bit strange that after all the shite this week she decides to go private now🧐
She’s done this before, she’s just on a comedown. Although SW could have actually done something about the T situation and she needs to pretend to care about that.
shes addicted to TT and people licking her arse, she needs that in her life so she’ll be back soon.

Reactions: 6
She'll be back before midnight, Cinderella-style. Wearing a dress fashioned from the crushed ceramic hobs of 1000 cookers and a deflated hot tub as a cape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve been working aw week n missed it aw only seen what’s on here 🤣 I’m now off for 4 days she better be on with some weekend drama ffs no consideration for the working week the wee bam 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think she will be of for long 🤣🤣 ... She could of just deactivated all her accounts and left without saying a word.. Rosie just wants everyone to feel sorry for her and blame everyone else as usual.

Reactions: 9
Cant believe this witch has had 3 threads in the 3 days....how embaressing for her. How can she have the audacity to say that we the viewers are to blame for her behaviour. If shes puttin it out there, course we're gonny watch ya absolute fanny. And we are all entitled to our own opinion. So duck you

That Cher is a pure clout chaser as well. She’s been building up to some serious T for days and produced duck all 🤣 old news chazza, NEXT!

• Haha
Sorry, but who the duck do I complain to about not being included in this??

Fewmin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Nikki is up everyone's arse. She's not even got custody of her own kids. Anyways has Nancy-Ben deleted their comment? Someone replied saying Ben was using the Nancy photo again so maybe she should address it. Full thread seems to have gone on the video

Reactions: 5
Big Cheryl on live sorting herself a line a sniffing it. Cheek to talk about anyone she's no better.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.