Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rude and typical of Rosemary. Jesus it's hardly an insult to suggest someone feeling tired or weak could be low in iron.

She's channelling her professionally offended Louise McSharry again, hate when she does does this cos I actually like her.

Reactions: 20
She was so unnecessarily rude! Someone took the time to send her what they thought was useful advice - they didn't deserve that reaction from her. The scowl on her too.
Recommending someone get their iron checked is about the mildest 'medical advice' there is - it hardly even counts as giving medical advice 🤣
Plus it's really common in pregnancy. I actually would think it's a good tip! Like you might just fee a bit better God forbid! 😋😋

Reactions: 11
That response is so OTT! Reminds me of the Rosemary of old who would fight with her toenails.

Reactions: 7
If it’s nobody’s business why does she the feel the need to tell a load of strangers on the internet about it. Keep it to yourself love. Maybe tell your husband instead. How strange to broadcast your every thought and detail of your life and then tell people it’s none of their business. Stop sharing it so.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I normally like Rosemary but have to say that response to the person who thought she was low on iron was so unnecessary and nasty.
How anyone could even take offence to that let alone be so rude says waaaay more about her.

Reactions: 24
I normally like Rosemary but have to say that response to the person who thought she was low on iron was so unnecessary and nasty.
How anyone could even take offence to that let alone be so rude says waaaay more about her.
She was more passionate about that than she is about minding her "baby". It's the most energy I've seen her out into anything in months lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brendan played right into her hands anyway didn’t he!!! Say she was only delighted to get that message!
He was dead right, but prob should have phrased it nicer!

Reactions: 3
Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. She's just itching for a fight.

And then today complaining about people asking about her private life. Here's an idea - keep your personal life off social media and you'll find people won't ask questions because they won't know about your personal life. They only know about your relationship or your baby etc because you share this stuff!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Usually a Rosemary fan and avid supporter but can’t condone her current outburst and lack of respect for a follower who just happened to suggest iron - which is hardly medical intervention.
Also, imo if you share XY&Z about Atlas then followers actually are permitted to see how XY&Z worked out for you. How are we to know you can ask questions about this but not about that?

Reactions: 24
She just keeps digging and making this worse. Followers shouldn’t ask about her child’s developmental needs (I agree ) even if she’s mentioned it before (well, duh this is why they’re asking). Atlas needs to set some boundaries on what his mother can and can’t share about him online.
Oh no wait, he’s 2 years old. He can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's so simple. Don't share about your kids online! I would be so mortified if my mother had been sharing "Sarah this and Sarah that" about me as a 2 year old to absolutely anyone online as a kid. It's so weird. Share whatever you want about you and your work issues and past relationships but kids, no, I'm sorry, leave it out!

Reactions: 9
Is this like the time that a follower said an outfit was flattering and she went off on a rant about how the word is fatphobic and then wrote a think piece? Is this another outburst that will lead to a think piece?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is this like the time that a follower said an outfit was flattering and she went off on a rant about how the word is fatphobic and then wrote a think piece? Is this another outburst that will lead to a think piece?
I mean a clear list about what people can comment on would be helpful it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I usually root for Rosemary but man she's hard work!! I wonder does the hubby put up with her shite and challenge her or is a he a bit of a gombeen and just stays quiet for an easy life!

Reactions: 10
She is absolutely painful at the minute. She’s absolutely in the wrong on this whole iron incident. Suggesting something is not medical advice. She keeps digging because it’s basically click bait and she knows that’s the only way she gets any cut through to keep her stagnant writing career online presence on life support.

Rosemary chooses to be over familiar with her followers all the time and monetises it as her supposed “career”, yet then gets bent out of shape when someone makes the most innocuous suggestion. I notice now that she’s on trying to back peddle, she’s keep saying “unsolicited medical advice” and not what said advice was, which was that perhaps she might have low iron, which is super common in pregnancy. So it was nothing super personal or targeted, it’s akin to suggesting vitamin d in winter time. I’m sure people sometimes overstep, but this was not it, she was just on one.

If you don’t want people thinking they can talk to you, then stop blurring the lines for your own benefit. Only you won’t, because you need the money and you’re inherently thirsty for attention. You’re entitled and delusional.

Know when you’re wrong for once Rosie and try to have some grace instead of recording yourself making smug faces like a middle aged child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26