Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what annoys me. Ive been a subscriber to the podcast since the very early days so ive given a good bit of 💶 €€ to them, even to rosemary’s old newsletter. But now i have to subscribe to her new newsletter and pay for it as well to fully understand what theyre on about in the podcast! Sorry but that’s too much money.

Reactions: 9
You really have to wonder what some people are spending their money and time in therapy about. So she "worked on" keeping a secret.....

Reactions: 6
You really have to wonder what some people are spending their money and time in therapy about. So she "worked on" keeping a secret.....
Well, no, to be fair, she worked on challenging a self limiting belief she had about herself.

Reactions: 11
Jeez sometimes she puts years on me droning away. She never seems happy 😂
To be fair, I think Rosemary’s USP is the fact that she will come on and give such an honest update like those stories. It sounded like it ended up being pretty miserable, which is gutting!! And realistic. And you wouldn’t know it….Majority of Irish influencers would stick up the idyllic smiling announcement photo of herself and himself and leave it at that- that’s why I’ll always keep coming back to RMc. Her honesty is what keeps her interesting

Reactions: 34
I understand that step parents are real parents but I wouldn't love if I was the boys mother and heard their step mother giving our about them on Instagram

Reactions: 11
Yeah she shouldn't have spoken about those kids like that. And I know they technically are but the use of the word our kids when referring to them I find strange. If I was the ex wife I would be saying do not speak about my kids like that online. Surely Brandin doesn't like it either. It might be the truth but there's a time to keep quiet.

Reactions: 10
She’s been talking about them like that for ages now so I’m sure if the ex wife had an issue with it it’d be addressed and nipped in the bud long ago - I feel like I remember her posting a story with the ex wife a while ago so I think they’re friendly enough. Not saying I’d be happy with someone speaking about my kids online but it’s seemingly a non issue for her.

Reactions: 9
I don’t get the disappointment in it being another boy. It’s her second child and boy. No matter how many sons your husband and siblings have how could you be disappointed with your second. All those other boys aren’t yours!

Reactions: 4
I think it's natural to want a girl when this will be the 4th boy in her family and 8th boy in the extended family! But she said herself, she's processed it now and it's not like she's crying about it or anything, obviously she's still excited to have another baby lol. Like others say, she's a bit moany but I appreciate her honesty tbh. I didn't think she was judging the kids for not being in good moods, just being honest about how the day really went.

Reactions: 21
I can kind of understand. After so many boys in the family you'd probably be hoping even a little bit for a girl
Yeah I agree. Im sure the whole family would be delighted to have a little girl so I can understand some disappointed - but that little boy won’t be as less loved because of it

Reactions: 3