Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I totally get her wanting a girl and being a little disappointed it was a boy. But only for two seconds and then all you want is a healthy baby.
---
I think a lot of women lie about being fine say about a third or fourth boy it's great to see her being honest in this respect

Reactions: 9
I must be the most laid back person in the world ever, cause all that verbal diarrhoea she just spewed telling us the details of her tit day was in my opinion pointless. I tend to like herself honesty but Jesus was there any need to tell us about the moods of kids we have no need to know about. For fucksake just say 'ah the day was bit of a disaster. Sure we were All killing each other 3 days in'. We all have tit days. No need to elaborate. Stop telling us tit we don't need to know.

Reactions: 6
that’s mad I didn’t know that! Is there a reason why?
She's fat and possibly bloated but that's about it at the moment. It is normal to show somewhat earlier with subsequent pregnancies because your muscles may be stretched from the first one but Rosemary has been cradling a 'bump' since she peed on a stick. Rosemary doesn't usually show her stomach on Instagram but I'd say if she cradled her stomach prior to pregnancy people would have thought she was 6 months along then too.

She's fat and possibly bloated but that's about it at the moment. It is normal to show somewhat earlier with subsequent pregnancies because your muscles may be stretched from the first one but Rosemary has been cradling a 'bump' since she peed on a stick. Rosemary doesn't usually show her stomach on Instagram but I'd say if she cradled her stomach prior to pregnancy people would have thought she was 6 months along then too.
Honestly, same. I had my first 10 years ago and I could still cradle my belly

Get an absolute grip

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Before I’m reminded, yes, I totally understand that this isn’t a rave thread, but the body shaming here is bleeping nasty.

edit: I just read her recent story. I’ve been a fan and defender here. Now I’m a bleeping loser for being here at all. For being interested and invested in someone who makes a livelihood out of strangers caring about her life. For being a paid subscriber. I don’t blame her for being upset with recent post, but tarring and feathering all tattlers ain’t it. Biting the hand that feeds her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Before I’m reminded, yes, I totally understand that this isn’t a rave thread, but the body shaming here is bleeping nasty.

edit: I just read her recent story. I’ve been a fan and defender here. Now I’m a bleeping loser for being here at all. For being interested and invested in someone who makes a livelihood out of strangers caring about her life. For being a paid subscriber. I don’t blame her for being upset with recent post, but tarring and feathering all tattlers ain’t it. Biting the hand that feeds her.
And don't forget a psycho, for someone who gets 90% positive comments on here I'm completely baffled by her latest rant... Maybe she should call her husband a psycho who allowed his children to ruin the baby shower with their "bad moods" 🙄 and then proceeds to snap at her. He sounds like a complete joy. As you requested Rosemary I'm over and out....

Reactions: 13

Yep, that's why I'm surprised you defend her. You ain't gonna get no thanks for it girl! You're a badly brought up Tattler just like the rest of us 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is saying she is fat really body shaming though? Or just a fact? Body shaming to me would be saying that someone’s body is awful but the OP did not say anything close to that

Reactions: 8

Ffs it's not 'body shaming' to point out the obvious that you don't have a baby bump at 8 weeks pregnant. The woman was trying to monetise her weight only a few weeks ago and now we are supposed to pretend that we don't notice and that it's all baby 🤔
---
Is saying she is fat really body shaming though? Or just a fact? Body shaming to me would be saying that someone’s body is awful but the OP did not say anything close to that
Exactly, I used 'fat' as a descriptor, is it not meant to be a neutral word these days? I didn't say it was good or bad, just not a pregnancy bump 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she's pissed off because she wishes she could have a tattle account to argue with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If we need to get a hobby then so does she. She has been bet into every forum that discusses influencers for years. You’re not much better just because you claim to be reading about yourself Rosemary. There is absolutely no way she doesn’t read about others, and would 100% contribute too if she could

Reactions: 20
But I have to agree with her on this one, be it your 1st or 5th pregnancy everyone's body is different. Any slight change in your own body you feel and it's not easy as a woman in society. It really messes with your head and can get you down. You don't need other people commenting on ur weight on top of that.

Personally i feel It's nice to see an "influencer" being open and honest, moaning or not she is herself. Not peddling the latest fake tan or teeth whitening product and drinking revive at 6am. This is what give these people a bad name. Real, raw life struggles is something we all deal with and R is the only one I can relate to in that sense.

.... and regarding all tattlers being losers or whatever , R reads herself just like some of us like to pass time or take a break from real life. I'm sure she's not just reading her own thread. But nonetheless she's a breath of fresh air in comparison to many. I know it's not a rave thread, but credit where it's due and all that...!

Reactions: 2
Ironically I think it’s more ‘fatphobic’ (to borrow one of her words) to say that calling someone fat is body shaming. Fat, skinny, muscly, etc, are just descriptors of different body types. If she’s saying that no one should call her fat as that’s body shaming she is saying that there is something wrong with that body type

And as has been pointed out she only spoke about ozempic recently. Rosemary just wants to be able to have a one sided thing with her followers. She does the talking, collects subscription money, but anyone who dares comment back (like the follower who made a suggestion about iron) or discusses her gets accused of all sorts

Reactions: 12
Of course it's difficult to be overweight and to have people discussing you, no doubt about it.
But to swing from, I'm so miserably overweight I've decided to start using Ozempic to, I literally just found out last week that I'm pregnant, look at my baby bump... It's just wishful thinking. And I get it, I'm no stick figure. Second pregnancies do tend to show earlier, but not the second you find out about them. If shes about 12 weeks now, baby is about the size of a plum, 12 weeks is about where most (first pregnancies) start to show.

Also we're not all here to discuss Mary from the corner shop behind her back, whether positively or negatively, we're discussing content that many of us are literally paying for.

Reactions: 8
Of course it's difficult to be overweight and to have people discussing you, no doubt about it.
But to swing from, I'm so miserably overweight I've decided to start using Ozempic to, I literally just found out last week that I'm pregnant, look at my baby bump... It's just wishful thinking. And I get it, I'm no stick figure. Second pregnancies do tend to show earlier, but not the second you find out about them. If shes about 12 weeks now, baby is about the size of a plum, 12 weeks is about where most (first pregnancies) start to show.

Also we're not all here to discuss Mary from the corner shop behind her back, whether positively or negatively, we're discussing content that many of us are literally paying for.
Feel like a right eejit paying for any content from her now.

Reactions: 9
I just think she's not in a good place mentally which she had said and is angry all the time (let's not forget the total overreaction to being told get her iron levels checked) add to that I don't think the hubby is too happy about another one on the way and all is not rosy there. I don't see that relationship lasting fsr and she'll be stuck in usa divorced in a few years from now.
I like rosemary but she needs to put her phone down more. As do I!

Reactions: 10