Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very disappointed in her on this. I always stand up for her.

Fine when she's begging for subs but an innocent take some iron throws her over the edge.

She's gonna lose more subs because of this.

Beatrice will be raging. Suggesting iron is not medical advice. Ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I usually root for Rosemary but man she's hard work!! I wonder does the hubby put up with her shite and challenge her or is a he a bit of a gombeen and just stays quiet for an easy life!
Maybe ‘Brendan’ was Brandin 🫢👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very disappointed in her on this. I always stand up for her.

Fine when she's begging for subs but an innocent take some iron throws her over the edge.

She's gonna lose more subs because of this.

Beatrice will be raging. Suggesting iron is not medical advice. Ffs
Yup, my husband lost his job, we lost our health insurance please give me money 🥹

Then, my life is none of your business, I don't owe you anything, why are you so obsessed with me 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's so so rude at the moment to her followers, I actually like her but this behaviour is so childish. She's actually giving me the "ick" and I feel like unsubscribing. We're all obviously very annoying for being interested in her life.......

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Throws a massive tantrum then tries to blame everyone but herself for her behaviour.

What a immature brat she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I missed what happened but if all it was was someone messaging her to say get iron checked then she has had a massive and embarrassing over reaction. This is one of those times where she needs to hold her hands up and admit she overreacted. She’ll happily take money from complete strangers to subsidise herself and her family but god forbid a random stranger suggests in good faith to get her iron checked. Totally weird response

Reactions: 20
I missed what happened but if all it was was someone messaging her to say get iron checked then she has had a massive and embarrassing over reaction. This is one of those times where she needs to hold her hands up and admit she overreacted. She’ll happily take money from complete strangers to subsidise herself and her family but god forbid a random stranger suggests in good faith to get her iron checked. Totally weird response
That's literally all that happened!! Someone messaged her to tell her to get her iron checked, and Rosemary herself even said it was a well meaning message. Then started bitching about people daring to ask about her private life (asking about Atlas, her relationship, etc). From the one who makes her living taking about her private life!! She could have come on the next day and apologised, but no. She let herself down.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her child is nearly three. Why is she still sharing bf photos to loads of weirdos on the Internet? I understand there's not a cut off as such for this but the child can't consent to these photos being shared online. She says she's not making her living through Instagram but why does she need to share her child with a load of strangers?

Reactions: 17
Her child is nearly three. Why is she still sharing bf photos to loads of weirdos on the Internet? I understand there's not a cut off as such for this but the child can't consent to these photos being shared online. She says she's not making her living through Instagram but why does she need to share her child with a load of strangers?
As someone who BF for an extended time I love seeing the normalisation of BF. HOWEVER, I prefer when it’s talked about and supported, information sharing etc, not just the “look at me” photos which again, are not consented by the child (I think any photos/info of your child posted online especially to thousands and thousands of strangers is so wrong). It’s a normal but intimate thing and I don’t think it’s right to have personal images like that out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20