Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of my friends live over there and all agree that it has its problems but also say that America has been good to them. Rosemary and Beatrice also seem to have nice lives, don't see either of then delivering pizza to make ends meet šŸ¤£
They do beg for $2 patreon tips tho..

Reactions: 3
What is she on about saying no one talks about the affect on your social life that children make. There is a whole section of instagram of mothers giving out about having no time once they are mothers! Some of those mominfluencers never stop blathering on about it!

Reactions: 5
Lots of my friends live over there and all agree that it has its problems but also say that America has been good to them. Rosemary and Beatrice also seem to have nice lives, don't see either of then delivering pizza to make ends meet šŸ¤£
I only go into that point as it was pointed out Brandin was being a man child for not jumping for joy on another baby and for worrying about finances. Unfortunately nice lives cost and the more kids you have the harder it can be to balance the books

Reactions: 7
The Costco haul :sick::sick::sick:

$240 for not a whole lot by the looks of it.

Why does everything have to be so oversized and processed. Food in that country is just the stuff of nightmares.

Reactions: 4

Why does everything have to be so oversized and processed. Food in that country is just the stuff of nightmares.
And then another 200 plus dollars in Walmart. Where is the money coming from????

Reactions: 3
Enough kerrygold for about ten families between the two shops!
Food haul was really an eye open ! American food is garbage in a plastic bag .

Reactions: 10
I spent a bit of time in the states with an ex partner who used to live there and the price of groceries was staggering (this obviously varies state to state). I remember thinking weā€™d have been as well off ordering takeaway or eating out for how much it cost to buy ingredients for a nice meal. There were slightly cheaper stores outside of the city limits but we didnā€™t have access to a car. I think R could make her food shop a bit cheaper especially if she has access to wholesale shops but it would require a lot of preplanning and batch cooking and I donā€™t think thatā€™s her style.

Reactions: 4
Not much fresh food there Jesus just pure unhealthy muck bag after bag. I couldnā€™t live over there for all the money in the world I would feel suffocated by everything.

She did say she brings back the bags for recycling every few weeks. I go out to the states a lot and have tried to bring my own bags but they nearly look at you like you've 2 heads. In Walmart the plastic bags are on a rotator so the cashier literally just shoves them in And it spins around to the next bag and so forth so very hard to try and pack your own bags as no conveyor belt. Publix is a little easier to use your own and Aldi charge for bags so you can bring your own there. I also found that trying to recycle glass and plastic was hard too as not many places to do it (household recycling bins take plastic but not glass) so yeah theyā€™re not great on recycling over there

• Wow
Every time I go to the US I think of how hard I try to reuse and recycle in Ireland. Our collective effort here is but a drop in the ocean compared to the millions of tons of plastic they plough through in America without a second thought.

Reactions: 25
Makes it all our efforts seem pretty pointless doesnā€™t it. Me washing out my yogurt carton after every use ainā€™t gonna do jack tit when they waste plastic so mindlessly

Reactions: 28

I live in the US and honestly it's not surprising, grocery shopping is SOOOOOOOOO expensive and the standard is rubbish compared to home in terms of fresh produce etc. If you want proper fresh fruit and veg you have to pay through the nose and it's just not affordable week in, week out.

Reactions: 6
I know there's a big thing at the moment of preserving/ maintaining naturally curly hair at all costs but sometimes it just doesn't look good or suit the person e.g. rosemary- it looks dreadful! Especially the crispy blonde

I know there's a big thing at the moment of preserving/ maintaining naturally curly hair at all costs but sometimes it just doesn't look good or suit the person e.g. rosemary- it looks dreadful! Especially the crispy blonde
Youā€™ve been made famous šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Cribbing about not getting paid on time but making sure we know how privileged she is. Hates having to borrow money? Didnā€™t she take it from her parents as a ā€œloanā€?
Seems a bit strange, given how she seemed disinterested when the people who funded the trashy book didnā€™t get their dues.

Reactions: 2
I see Rosemary is having a trip down moanory lane.

Like does she like ever like stop like moaning like about like absolutely everything like? šŸ˜©
Gosh Rosemary, you might at least credit me for giving me the title for your new series. I assume my fee is in the post? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 11