Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carapop

VIP Member
I have been in an eating disorder unit at a psychiatric hospital for the last six months. Every shape and size. Every type of disorder. People starving, bingeing and purging to death. The level of ignorance and lack of compassion here is incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Cazerjack

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I say fair play to her for calling him out, so many scared to talk about him with the threat of legal action so he gets away with it most of the time. For once I’m saying, good on you Rosemary!

Reactions: 42

Jenna89

Chatty Member
I thought it was fairly honest of her to say that all the negative stuff that’s posted on here about her is some of her fears about herself…. Not too often you hear ‘influencers’ being that open….
I kinda wondered if foxwarren is the girl who was with the guy Rosemary had an affair with that she goes into in her book?!

Reactions: 34

SiobhHiya

Made an entire days worth of stories dedicated to me then accused me of being obsessed with her😇
You are totally obsessed with her. It’s creepy. Reading her substacks and following her every move when you despise her? Bizarre behaviour. Get help.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Saz1234

Beatrice co-hosts a podcast, she’s not a celeb and this isn’t TMZ. And even if she was “a public figure” there is nothing to be gained by the public knowing that she’s divorced, or seeing the documents. Is there really any reason to go searching for it other than to run back here and get a few likes? Well done, you’re the best tattler who ever tattled.
How rich from someone on Tattle 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Agelsfa

Of all the wackadoodle things I've seen some people on tattle do, a google search to see if someone is divorced or not doesn't even make it to the top 100. I just searched her name and divorce and it is like the fifth result, hardly top secret info. It's really not a big deal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Carapop

VIP Member
I think there’s a lot of misunderstanding around the psychological aspect of all this. I wonder how many people in bigger bodies use food as a comfort or coping mechanism. Who struggle with disordered eating or an eating disorder.

Telling someone whose only source of solace or peace is food to simply eat less is as helpful as telling someone with anorexia to simply eat more. It’s about much more than just willpower.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

nervousshock

VIP Member
If she feels it’s right for her, she should do it. She doesn’t owe anybody squat. She does not need to prioritize anyone else’s health over her own, if these medicines are patented then there should be enough produced to meet demand of whatever illness they’re trying to combat.

Posters here want her to struggle, put the sweat in, fail. She doesn’t have to. Once she is healthy, that’s all she needs to worry about.

Reactions: 30

Dublin18

I’m on lots of threads on tattle, but I’ve never seen one person being so critical about an influencer/instagrammer/ public figure as I have seen foxwarren about Rosemary 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Makes it all our efforts seem pretty pointless doesn’t it. Me washing out my yogurt carton after every use ain’t gonna do jack shit when they waste plastic so mindlessly

Reactions: 28

Exhausted.com

I'd suggest that 90% of people put weight back on because they stop 'dieting'. Dieting is what we do every day when we choose what we eat and what we don't really isn't it?

I think there should be more talk from slim people about how they maintain their weight, how it can be a complete chore and difficult to do. The same with exercise. I think there is this idea that being slim is just easy for slim people(I'm sure it is for some) but the reality for lots of us is that it means saying no when we really actually do want the cake and going for a run when actually we really don't want to or enjoy it. It means having a rough idea of what you eat everyday and how many calories are in it vs how many you use.

Being a healthy weight to me and lots of people is a chore like cleaning the house, you don't like doing it, you resent the time it takes but you know it has to be done. You hear people saying things like 'I'm not the exercising type' but the reality is lots of people who exercise aren't the 'exercising type' either they just do it because they know it's good for them.

I suppose more acknowledgement that yeah it can be shit and can be a struggle but that's life isn't it? Rather than what's shown on social media which tends to be gym bunnies who profess to love protein shakes and exercise or overweight people who eat what they like and don't feel 'guilty' about it because every body is beautiful. You don't have to be an 'exercise type' or a 'I only eat fresh organic vegan type'. You can just be a normal person who trudges along and doesn't particularly like it but does it because it's good for you.

Jesus, I just noticed how long that is. Apologies if you read to the end!
So really the problem people have is not that she wants to lose weight, it’s that she isn’t suffering enough while trying?? She has clearly said she has issues with food, constantly hungry, thinking about food. It’s affecting her day to day life and she has chosen to try and fix it. I think her stories were very honest and I’m looking forward to seeing how it goes for her. I hope the side effects aren’t too bad, and she gets the results she is hoping for. I certainly don’t think it’s going to be easy, she still has to overcome her mental connection with food and the comfort that it gives her. I definitely don’t think she needs to hear from a load of thin people on how they do it, that would send me and most fat people straight for a Big Mac

Reactions: 27

Siobs

VIP Member
It’s some of the comments on here that cause people to be ashamed they are taking it and hide it. No one a few years back would admit to Botox etc. Thank god there have been big advancements in the area of weightloss that actually work. I was on it for a few weeks but it didn’t agree with me and I was devastated because it worked. If done correctly the gp takes bloods etc every month to monitor the patient. I think good on Rosemary

sparklemotion

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I say fair play to her for calling him out, so many scared to talk about him with the threat of legal action so he gets away with it most of the time. For once I’m saying, good on you Rosemary!
Completely agree, especially when you see the likes of Pippa and co rammed up his arse. Clearly there's a game you have to play to be an 'Irish' celeb and Rosemary didn't do it. Also besides the fact that he treated his staff like dogs the fact that he tried to avoid paying freelancers is disgusting, completely unforgivable.

Saz1234

I noticed on the latest pod (Nashville) that it didn't mention the music or producer. Normally it says music by Don. And she never mentioned him when talking about the new car. She took the 4 kids to Nashville alone and got pissed off when the kids were talking about their Dad's fancy sat nav.
Call me a stalker lol 😆 but after a quick Google it looks like they are divorced

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Beatrice co-hosts a podcast, she’s not a celeb and this isn’t TMZ. And even if she was “a public figure” there is nothing to be gained by the public knowing that she’s divorced, or seeing the documents. Is there really any reason to go searching for it other than to run back here and get a few likes? Well done, you’re the best tattler who ever tattled.
I think that's a little unfair to the original poster...?

Nobody is saying that Beatrice is a celeb.
However, she has mentioned her husband, her kids, her parents, her career and her home life on the podcast.
Naturally there is going to be interest.

Reactions: 25

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
This feels very judgey - a couple of people local to me have had bariatric surgeries recently. Decisions like surgery/injections arent taken lightly and are usually made by people who feel its their only option.

Its a last resort and doesnt need assholes saying to "eat less takeaways" like theyre reinvented the wheel

• Heart
Reactions: 25