Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her husband I would be so pissed off with her. She has revealed details which should be private (his reaction to the pregnancy) and openly discusses their relationship and children to farm content
---
She’s been talking about them like that for ages now so I’m sure if the ex wife had an issue with it it’d be addressed and nipped in the bud long ago - I feel like I remember her posting a story with the ex wife a while ago so I think they’re friendly enough. Not saying I’d be happy with someone speaking about my kids online but it’s seemingly a non issue for her.
I honestly would find it very hard to believe that the ex wife is cool with that. I’d say the chances are more likely that the ex wife finds her to be a complete melt and tolerates her for the sake of the kids

Reactions: 5
Is saying she is fat really body shaming though? Or just a fact? Body shaming to me would be saying that someone’s body is awful but the OP did not say anything close to that
She has definitely described herself as fat before, but maybe it feels different when someone else uses it about you. Was listening to an older episode of the pod the other day (not OLD old but a couple of months old) and R described a top B had worn as “flattering” which is a word she’s ranted about when a follower said a dress she wore was flattering. She can’t keep track of what she’s said. I’m a paid subscriber to the pod but haven’t paid for Rs stuff in a while cos of how rude she is to and about her followers.
---
If I was her husband I would be so pissed off with her. She has revealed details which should be private (his reaction to the pregnancy) and openly discusses their relationship and children to farm content
---

I honestly would find it very hard to believe that the ex wife is cool with that. I’d say the chances are more likely that the ex wife finds her to be a complete melt and tolerates her for the sake of the kids
I mean I’m sure the ex wife has a field day discussing Rs content with her mates, but I’d hope that if she had an issue with the kids stuff she’d say it and R would respect it. Agree on the husband front some of the things she’s said should be kept private

Reactions: 3
Feel like a right eejit paying for any content from her now.
Then don’t. Let this be your sign to unsubscribe.

Posting this here for posterity so we all be reminded that while she can be interesting,
relatable, entertaining, whatever, she can also be an a sanctimonious, ungrateful, entitled cow.

Let it hurt her in the pocket, it’s the only thing she understands.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But I have to agree with her on this one, be it your 1st or 5th pregnancy everyone's body is different. Any slight change in your own body you feel and it's not easy as a woman in society. It really messes with your head and can get you down. You don't need other people commenting on ur weight on top of that.

Personally i feel It's nice to see an "influencer" being open and honest, moaning or not she is herself. Not peddling the latest fake tan or teeth whitening product and drinking revive at 6am. This is what give these people a bad name. Real, raw life struggles is something we all deal with and R is the only one I can relate to in that sense.

.... and regarding all tattlers being losers or whatever , R reads herself just like some of us like to pass time or take a break from real life. I'm sure she's not just reading her own thread. But nonetheless she's a breath of fresh air in comparison to many. I know it's not a rave thread, but credit where it's due and all that...!
Call me cynical but being 'real and raw' is Rosemary's hook, it's how she makes her money. It's just as curated as the look at how perfect my life is instagrammers though. She says herself her followers don't know her at all and that's because her feed is curated, she sits and thinks through what little bits she is going to share, what angle she is going to put on it and how she can monetise it. It's two sides of the same coin, posting a picture of you smiling is just as 'real' as posting a picture of you scowling, we all smile and all scowl multiple times a day after all, the only difference is the reaction you are looking for on posting it. Choosing to focus on the negative when telling a story rather than the positive, we all have negatives and positives, both are as 'real' as each other, you are just looking to illicit a different reaction from your followers when you choose to share one over the other. Some look for aspirational, some look for 'relatable'. None of them are sharing this because they value or like their followers, they are all sharing it for the 🤑.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“Get a hobby you pathetic losers”. Ha. Why is it that influencers think that having hobbies and posting on internet forums are mutually exclusive

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Then don’t. Let this be your sign to unsubscribe.

Posting this here for posterity so we all be reminded that while she can be interesting,
relatable, entertaining, whatever, she can also be an a sanctimonious, ungrateful, entitled cow.

Let it hurt her in the pocket, it’s the only thing she understands.
also sorry - is she calling me a witch for asking the original question of why do second pregnancies show earlier? I asked because I’ve never been pregnant ffs

Reactions: 6
“Get a hobby you pathetic losers”. Ha. Why is it that influencers think that having hobbies and posting on internet forums are mutually exclusive
I don't know why spending your time posting/reading about influencers is any more pathetic than spending your time reading about and googling yourself. We all know Rosemary doesn't have any other hobbies, she'd have told us about them if she did 🙄

Reactions: 17
I don't know why spending your time posting/reading about influencers is any more pathetic than spending your time reading about and googling yourself. We all know Rosemary doesn't have any other hobbies, she'd have told us about them if she did 🙄
Absolutely! And rosemary of all people knows why tattle is so popular, she herself is very critical of the instahuns and there is no where to express these opinions online without being blocked. Thats why tattle has rightly or wrongly grown legs.

Reactions: 12
I must be the most laid back person in the world ever, cause all that verbal diarrhoea she just spewed telling us the details of her tit day was in my opinion pointless. I tend to like herself honesty but Jesus was there any need to tell us about the moods of kids we have no need to know about. For fucksake just say 'ah the day was bit of a disaster. Sure we were All killing each other 3 days in'. We all have tit days. No need to elaborate. Stop telling us tit we don't need to know.
She's probably hoping someone will offer some general parenting advice so she can take out her own failings on them.
---
Tattle is my hobby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We're losers for being here, but she is here all the time too (she always seems to respond to posts she dislikes very quickly so I can assume she reads here at least every day). I also don't believe she only reads her own thread.

I didn't feel that comment she took offence to was particularly bad - it was factual and Rosemary herself is often the first person to say she's fat. Sure wasn't she sharing her Ozempic journey?? I agree she doesn't seem to be in the best place at the moment. Rosemary wants to sell her personal life when it suits her, to make money, but wants noone ever to discuss her content. It just doesn't work like that - people will always talk.

Might be something to work on with her therapist, how to break the habit of reading her own thread. And I'm not being smart saying that. She says she'll always read here, but it's clearly upsetting her. I'm sure it sometimes must affect her moods too, so it also probably affects her husband and kids too.

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t keep up with her regular scheduled posts on substack. She just skipped a week of her money diary for no apparent reason (she posted 3-9 June and the next posting is 17-23 June). I like her but I find this to be so unprofessional.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t keep up with her regular scheduled posts on substack. She just skipped a week of her money diary for no apparent reason (she posted 3-9 June and the next posting is 17-23 June). I like her but I find this to be so unprofessional.
What did she say when you asked her about it?