Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothanks91

VIP Member
So she's dancing the rumba to 'lady in red' , dedicating her dance to her dad, and wants to remind everyone how proud she is of him...50 years in the business....

All I think of when I hear/see of him, is his affair with the aupair, yes, Rosanna, that's something for your kids to look up on internet, in years to come about their granddad ....
Don’t forget he picked the pictures he approved of for those magazines too. He looks so creepy

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

nothanks91

VIP Member
Her friend is stunning here. So fresh faced and naturally pretty and emphasising how ridiculous Rosanna looks. The implants and fake tan 🤯 the bleached hair…. she looks filthy 🫠

And before anyone comes at me for sharing the pic of the friend on here, Rosanna shared it to her public platform so as you were. View attachment 2580479
What’s with the two meter gap between the fake boobs 🤢

Her reels make my eyes bleed i cringe so hard!!! They are like the work of a teeny bopper… i get second hand embarrassment from these grown women making these stupid childish reels… id die for myself if i ever posted such shite

dee_mc

VIP Member
Is it not poor taste in general to use any celeb for something so sensitive. Like are they struggling for business that they even need to advertise like this.
Doesn't sit right with me either.
I wouldn't mind that much if it was a celeb who had actually used IVF and talked publicly about it but it's a strange thing for a hun to advertise at all really!
Very sad for women in Rosanna's position of being able to become pregnant but suffering miscarriages - I don't like to think of them having false hope even for a second from seeing Rosanna advertising IVF as surely their first thought would be "if it worked for her maybe it will work for me?"

dee_mc

VIP Member
View attachment 2626171
Saw this on the clinics Instagram for a while back.. doesn’t seem like she’s wearing much make up and I think she looks SO much better? It’s obvious she’s naturally pretty and all the work she’s had done/make up she cakes on just takes away from it.
She looks lovely there - I think because she's not caked in makeup and doesnt have the sides of her face obscured by acres of hair extensions, you can actually see the shape of her face and in particular of her eyes, which are very lovely actually.
The mad fake lashes and sticky lip gloss etc only serve to age and date her terribly. I'd love if she had the confidence to go out like this: she looks stunning.
I look like a potato without my makeup but as I get older I find myself wearing it less frequently and using less product. I'm embracing the potato. I'm not a desperately confident person but I'm glad I don't have to be covered in makeup and tan etc to even leave the house. It must be exhausting and logistically difficult.

Celia_Ro

I’m so happy she got her babies after all the loss but I had to unfollow because the non stop reels about her toddlers are PAINFUL PAINFUL PAINFUL. The tired mom act is such bollox. Tired from applying her make up and recording stupid not funny reels all day.
She’s rode the toddler content so hard now the fucking wheels have come off
I know it’s so bad,I’d imagine she doesn’t want to disappear into the background. She certainly doesn’t need those paid advertising deals

I messaged her about how vegan/gluten free diet wasn't healthy unless she was supplementing well and I have a daughter gluten free, not by choice, and what did she use.
She messaged back saying FUCK OFF and said I was a troll.
She's an utterly fake vessel.
What a lovely woman she is😂

Celia_Ro

Her entire existence now is her kids and doing those outfit reels. So what’s she going to do when the kids are calling her an arsehole and IG isn’t around anymore?

SFV

VIP Member
That was a load of bullshit. It's called growth and different life stages, not 'losing the person you were'. Might come across as slightly more authentic if she wasn't using the soft focus filter and the stage make-up.

I agree, it was hard to watch because of the bulbous lips and the frozen face.

Shaunthesheep80

Celebrity mum of the year... who thinks of these things
What exactly done to achieve this? Crazy award for doing nothing but playing with kids and preening herself.

What about mum's who are carers for relatives and children, those who work all hours to provide for their family, those who do jobs others would hate just to put food on the table. For all of the above and more for whom a lip filler or hair extension will never darken their door that award would have many, much more deserving, recipients

• Heart

Ailte

VIP Member
I’m sorry but once again the absolute state of her tonight. Why does she dress so slutty. I love dressing up especially for Halloween but come on like, it’s not appropriate
Omg no words. I hoped you were exaggerating… she’s like a street Walker trick or treating 😱😱😱

Loki

Does anyone remember back in the bebo day Rosanne & Wes were like the King & Queen and Pippa & the brother (can’t remember his name but he’s Damo & Ivor 😂) were like the poor relations. Give her fair dues, pippa did well for herself and looks far better now than Rosie who’s stuck in a time warp from 20 years ago!!

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
Obviously she’s an absolute stunner, but her reels have to be some of the cringiest on insta. That one about her kid’s sippy cup, who cares.

Mob123

My husband has 2 different wives clip.....she tries so hard to be funny/relatable but its.just.not

I've no idea who relates to her apart from the very rich. Her life is all fluffy rabbits and dressing up. Granted she has 3 small children to bring up but all healthy thank god and she has her husband home all day and her mother there most days. Imagine her doing a full days work in a shop or a hospital or office. She'll never ever have to worry about pensions or college fees or even a simple electricity bill. Lucky her.

• Angry