Rosanna Davison #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Rosanna, former Miss World, married to Wes (Dr Quirkey's son) and mother of 3.

Does anyone remember, I think 2013, there were rumours she cheated on the women mini marathon? She ran it for DSPCA and looked immaculate at finish line and it was a hot hot June day.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember, I think 2013, there were rumours she cheated on the women mini marathon? She ran it for DSPCA and looked immaculate at finish line and it was a hot hot June day.
Yeah sure I saw it with my own eyes! Hopped out of the crowd just ahead of me looking perfect, not a hair out of place. just before the turn from lesson street on to the stretch to the finish line 😂

I was beetroot red and a sweaty mess behind her 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah sure I saw it with my own eyes! Hopped out of the crowd just ahead of me looking perfect, not a hair out of place. just before the turn from lesson street on to the stretch to the finish line 😂

I was beetroot red and a sweaty mess behind her 😂
That's priceless! Never a hair out of place.

Did not know this, did she get pulled up on it or swept under the carpet - what a stupid thing to try pull off!

Reactions: 2
Why would you do that and take the risk of being found out?
Wouldn’t it be easier to just walk some of it if e.g. you hadn’t trained and couldn’t manage running the full 10K?

Or was it just that she didn’t want to look sweaty and dishevelled at the finish line?
She does seem to be very insecure generally about her looks - which is so sad when she’s clearly gorgeous to begin with. Does she not realise she’d still look great without the heavy eye make-up and the huge hair etc.?
Maybe this is what happens if you’ve been a model - you feel constant pressure to present a certain image and look good all the time. It might be just the Instagram posts but it does seem like she never just relaxes and enjoys herself - that she’s always very image conscious and can never let her guard down.

Makes me glad I’m just ‘normal’ without model potential 😂

Reactions: 4
oh my god!!!! what the hell was she wearing to the image awards?

she actually looks like a hooker!!

Reactions: 3