Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minidoll

Something about the whole thing is sick. Doing a "sexy" performance to her dad's song with a slit to the clit. With him sitting watching smiling. Puke 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I messaged her about how vegan/gluten free diet wasn't healthy unless she was supplementing well and I have a daughter gluten free, not by choice, and what did she use.
She messaged back saying FUCK OFF and said I was a troll.
She's an utterly fake vessel.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
It cracks me up she portrays the harassed mum of three toddlers. In perfectly applied makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MarsBars

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221031-234012_Instagram.jpg

Seriously, she always has to do the 'sexy' look at any given time of the day, I mean why??? Couldn't imagine any woman I know dressed up like that going trick or treating with the kids! Sad really.

Reactions: 17

Dublin18

I just can’t imagine one of my girls arriving for a dinner dressed in a bra under a sequined suit..🙀... does she ever pare it back? She’s a stunning looking lady (she won miss world ffs), so she doesn’t need all the filler, slap and sequins.

Reactions: 16

nervousshock

VIP Member
I can’t support her advocating for surrogacy when she travelled to the Ukraine, where commercial surrogacy is a career for desperate women. Children are not a commodity that the wealthy can pay money to acquire. Have we as a nation learned nothing from the laundry days? It’s human trafficking.

• Heart
This is definitely going to be an unpopular opinion but I really disagree with all the above comments about surrogacy. I absolutely think it should be strictly regulated and laws need to brought in to protect both the surrogate and genetic parents (mother and father on birth certs etc), but I don’t think it’s as awful as it’s being made out. If a couple can’t have a baby and are willing to pay someone to carry one for them then that’s their own business. Everyone deserves the chance to have their own children whether they give birth to them or not. Saying people should adopt instead really isn’t a solution given how difficult that process is in Ireland

• Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She's a fuckin plastic nepo baby 🤮 I unfollowed her when she had wore full make up to the pool and then photoshopped her legs in the pics, this asshole is about as relatable as a a frozen fuckin waffle - into the sea you silly woman, shoo shoo 🤯🤯🤯
For me it was when she did an ad for a face mask sheet and put it on over a full face of make-up. Like she was rubbing the residue from the mask into her foundation and had full winged liner and lashes on. Someone left a comment asking why she didn't put it on a fresh face and she answered saying she had no time? Like, she was being paid to do the ad. I couldn't believe the brand accepted that as appropriate advertising. I used to really like her but have lost so much respect for her in recent years. Her behaviour is so ridiculous for a grown woman and the skeletal frame is a bit stomach turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Nobody supports illegal immigration 🙄
However, providing asylum for those in war torn countries is the right thing to do. Rosanna and Wes assisted their surrogate in leaving Ukraine and finding accommodation in Ireland. I admire her for that.
She publicised heavily though, so I don't think it was entirely selfless. She even won an award for it. And it happened after a lot of celebs were getting stick for surrogacy. My personal view, I may have her motives wrong.

I don't want to take thread off topic, but Ukrainians aside, many arriving in Ireland claiming asylum are not from war torn countries. And are using up scarce resources.

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
She's a thorough cunt for blaming the nanny. The nanny was 19 ffs. Yes old enough to know better but young enough to allow herself to be fooled by her creepy, lecherous, employer.
I too saw that Top of The Pops 80s special the other night and him warbling Lady In Red. He'd make your skin actually crawl. Horrible, sleazy little runt.

*Edited to add- And to have him "approve" Rosanna's topless pics for playboy too. Who the actual fuck does that?? NOT normal father/daughter behaviour. I don't give a fuck who you are.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I messaged her about how vegan/gluten free diet wasn't healthy unless she was supplementing well and I have a daughter gluten free, not by choice, and what did she use.
She messaged back saying FUCK OFF and said I was a troll.
She's an utterly fake vessel.
Hahahahahhaa not laughing at you ñaughing that she said Fuck Off thats not very Rosanna perfect life Davison like is it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

dee_mc

VIP Member
I'm not really standing up for Rosanna when I say this but I feel like it should be pointed out her nasty comments about the nanny were made when she was 19 (same age the nanny was at the time of the "relationship" with Chris). She sounds angry, immature, sheltered.
I think she comes across quite damaged (even now) and you don't have to look far to find some possible causes of that damage, for example seeing her mother betrayed by her father, seeing her mother forgive/accept it, having her father attend her topless photoshoots and approve the shots etc - I mean wtf? Very strange dynamic there.

Thumper

This is definitely going to be an unpopular opinion but I really disagree with all the above comments about surrogacy. I absolutely think it should be strictly regulated and laws need to brought in to protect both the surrogate and genetic parents (mother and father on birth certs etc), but I don’t think it’s as awful as it’s being made out. If a couple can’t have a baby and are willing to pay someone to carry one for them then that’s their own business. Everyone deserves the chance to have their own children whether they give birth to them or not. Saying people should adopt instead really isn’t a solution given how difficult that process is in Ireland
Absolutely agree. I have two friends who have had their children through surrogacy. Neither of them were in any way rich, they both sacrificed a huge amount and remortgaged their homes to afford it. Both had multiple IVF rounds and losses before undertaking it. Both were told that they were significantly risking their own lives to try to carry a child and even at that the chances of carrying yo term were almost zero. One of them moved to the UK for 5 years to qualify to adopt there, because Irish adoption basically doesn't exist. Even doing this and going through the process they ultimately hit a brick wall because she had health issues. When you do get to adopt it's often an older child who sadly often comes from a very difficult background. Both my friends have an ongoing close relationship with their surrogates. I have spoken to both their surrogates (one now lives in Ireland and I have met her many times). They are both supporting financially and emotionally these amazing women. Both surrogates are incredibly proud of giving these two amazing families their precious children. The girl I know that lives here spoke in front of the Dail to tell them that she went into surrogacy both because she wanted to help a family in need and also because the money she would earn allowed her to give her own children a much better quality of life.

It's very easy for privileged women who have their own families to sit in judgment, but you may find if you needed a surrogate to have a child, or if your daughter needs one in the future, you might be a lot less quick to judgement.

All paid work is the use of your body or mind in some way for the benefit of others, and yet with surrogacy the use of that particular part of the body makes it seem less acceptable? No-one is giving away their own babies. All regulated surrogacy is gestational, ie using the eggs of the intended mother or a donor, never the surrogates eggs.

Absolutely it needs to be regulated. Absolutely it's open to abuse, as are most industries. What I have seen though is the partnership between two pairs of two amazing women for the benefit of both their families. What I have witnessed is sisterhood, is openess, is love.

• Heart

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
As a Mam I’m always really uncomfortable with surrogacy, I never say it as it can come across cruel or homophobic (Gay couples surrogacy) For a child to grow inside a woman, have a scientific and biological connection to that woman and then be torn away. I remember watching the documentary of the the triplets in New York separated at birth that all had early separation issues, I always imagine something similar. I know they’re are genuine people who can’t have children but all the famous celeb examples seem to just want to buy a baby and keep their figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I’m so happy she got her babies after all the loss but I had to unfollow because the non stop reels about her toddlers are PAINFUL PAINFUL PAINFUL. The tired mom act is such bollox. Tired from applying her make up and recording stupid not funny reels all day.
She’s rode the toddler content so hard now the fucking wheels have come off

• Heart
Reactions: 14

skittykitty

I find Rosanna and these kind of posts quite tedious to be honest. Every mother in history has felt this way yet when Rosie “highlights” it, it’s as if she reinvents the wheel. You would have to scroll back years to find a post where she doesn’t mention her kids, her whole personas is her kids now “as a mother of 3 toddlers”, “as a busy Mom of 3 toddlers” etc etc 🫠
I have 3 kids and relate to her in no way shape or form and have zero interest to, I would guarantee all is not what it seems with this one. It’s as if she tries to hit every “buzz” word for parenting but the full face of makeup lets her down, it all seems so disingenuous. Remember when she tried to show the “real” side of parenting and videoed a few cheerios on the floor? Gimme a break….

As for the “10 min” get ready with me and suddenly she’s stage ready? Why can’t you lazy Moms do it too????? Would love to see an honest day in the life from her!

Last bug bear Rosie! You can’t call it the school run and still say you have 3 toddlers! She’s not in school!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she fasts for 14-16 hrs a day and is glad its becoming more widespread. What a disgrace of a woman . I'm actually appalled she made that public.

• Wow
Reactions: 13