Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
Yes to this. She is always on ‘show’ it’s a bizarre form of exhibitionism that she really doesn’t need to engage in as she is a beautiful woman who would be noticed regardless.

Did her and Claudine Keane take the same look at me I’m only gorgeous classes together.? I think you have to pass the ‘I’d eat meself if I was a bar of chocolate’ test to get in.
In fairness, neither of them would eat a bar of chocolate... Maybe a square of dark chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

crussell

Gone very plastic looking and 40 something looking 😐 pity as she is obviously naturally beautiful. She should darken and cut her hair a bit , put on a half stone and lay off the fillers and lip injections and would look way better 🙈🤪
Not to mention remove those god awful boob implants. Looks like she has capsular contracture 😳

Anyone think it’s a little insensitive to post about Lynsey bennett’s passing and less than 60mins later has a #COLLAB #SP #AD for stupid eyewear up? Like can you show any respect?

If she was genuinely upset she would give it a break for a few hours. Anything for traffic on her page. It’s just another post for these people.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Her entire existence now is her kids and doing those outfit reels. So what’s she going to do when the kids are calling her an arsehole and IG isn’t around anymore?
I suppose she and her husband will have inherited a fuckton of money, businesses and property by then, realistically.

Minidoll

Why does it drive you nuts? Her twins are 3. Some people refer to 3 year old as toddlers, it’s not uncommon. if you google it says “approximately 1-3 years of age.” She’s not referring to a 16 year old as a toddler.

I see this so much online - that child is too old for buggy etc. it comes across to me that women miss their own kids being little.
Because a 4 year old is not a toddler 🤣

• Haha

Shaunthesheep80

She looks completely and totally different from when she was younger/won Miss World. People dont get better looking with age, they simply dont. This is not what she really looks like and shes only fooling herself because her face is plastered all over the internet and weve kept the receipts! Heard her dad on the radio gushing about her which was very hard to stomach.
He gushed about her Playboy spread too....

• Sick
Shure didn't she do badly in the dancing on purpose to get home to them 😜 the hubby was run off his feet with only the two nannies for help

• Haha

lou1984

Nope she's still calling them toddlers.

Also I'm fairness to her I like that she is honest about putting them in dunnes stores clothes, lots of the other insta huns would never do that let alone admit it.

Minidoll

Ah I've had enough of this one. Everything her kids eat is homemade and organic. Not relatable at all..stop showing off and throw them a waffle every now and again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dislike anonymous sperm/egg donation (I know Rosanna didn't go this route), I think it robs the baby of genetic identity. You deserve a chance to know
I agree too. You'll hear the counterargument that many adopted people don't know their genetic lineage, but this is a totally different kettle of fish.

I personally think commercial surrogacy is just another patriarchal control to exploit vulnerable women.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I can’t support her advocating for surrogacy when she travelled to the Ukraine, where commercial surrogacy is a career for desperate women. Children are not a commodity that the wealthy can pay money to acquire. Have we as a nation learned nothing from the laundry days? It’s human trafficking.
I agree it shouldn't be celebrated. She is also trying to use surrogacy to further her own career. I'm sick of her fakery and sob stories, it's all about HER.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She needs to start keeping a personal private diary and accept people ie strangers don’t give a shit about your kids potty training. Jesus Christ
I unfollowed her a good while ago because I find the kiddie content so boring. I'm amazed she still has a following if this is still all she is posting about. I really think people who enjoy watching strangers children are weird.

Luvdagoss

She's such a knob. The kids in long sleeved jumpers and her giving off her bay watch vibes. Thirsty as 🙄

MarsBars

VIP Member
Well, the Rosanna one blocked me! I just said very politely that I was disappointed that herself and Richie Sadlier were being paid to advertise for Therapie Infertility Clinic instead or using their own pages to highly infertility etc!