Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Her Instagram numbers although low show that they have been organically grown unlike those that buy followers and likes. I think she will always be infamous in Ireland because she won Miss World and her dad looks like a thunder bird puppet that can sing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

sn00ps

I find her so pretend. The vacant, unmoving expression, the fake tits, the bleached curtain-like hair 😳 come to my page at 8pm ex citing 😳 bleh

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
You can’t say anything anymore or you’re crucified. I bet loads think the same just can’t say it!
I just think it gives an unfair advantage to people with money and that never sits right with me and don’t get me started on genetically modifying the babies, wanting a boy or girl etc

Not to mention the amount of children who could be adopted. I know adoption, especially in Ireland, is anything but straight forward but I still think there’s a big demographic of surrogate people who wouldn’t dream of going that route anyway.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
That is shocking to put on Social Media. Knowing the backlash Gwyneth Paltrow recently got for her diet tips from Eating Disorder groups.

I said it before following a strict Vegan diet is a great way to hide an eating disorder (Not for everyone of course)

Dublin18

Chatty Member
Would you not feel sorry for someone who has to go to the vets on a wet Monday morning with a full face of makeup? Lashes, eyeliner flick, pouty lips ..... She must be incredibly insecure about her looks

If Rosanna wanted to 'Raise Awareness' for infertility then surely it wouldn't need to be a paid ad.
It's in very poor taste for Clients of Therapie to see Insta Hun's getting paid to promote the Clinic when they never had treatment with them
Surely she's raised enough awareness with her book and countless podcasts and IG posts without being a paid ambassador for an IVF clinic, which has nothing to do with her journey.

Currently going through IVF myself, not with that clinic, but it angers me. Can't imagine how the actual clients feel

foxcubs1000

Hadn’t been on this thread in ages but my god! What an outfit to go trick or treating in. She doesnt seem to have grown out of that wanting to be sexy stage, nothing wrong with it at the right time, halloween with kids is not it. Even the get ready with me push up bra stuff is cringe The costume was just so over the top, I’m actually embarrassed for her. Imagine being other mothers at the party and seeing that costume.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Can you imagine how sick and thin she’s look without the implants 🙈 I thought they looked awful when she did Playboy but they’re worse now.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
She always looks like she got frozen in the early 2000s haha, she never evolved. She’s the image of Britney Spears if poor Britney cleaned herself up a bit.
I said the same about Claudine Keane. Got stuck on the look that suited them in their early 20’s and never moved on. Wouldn’t be a fan of Kim K but she does try evolve with fashion etc.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
She comes across very full of herself. Idiotic statements to make regarding the teenager in the affair. I’m sure her Dad was practically forced into the sexual relations 🫣

skittykitty

Rosanna profiting off couples struggling to conceive says all you need to know about her, in very very poor taste this “collab”.

Minidoll

Sometimes I wonder is she all there? If you know what I mean. The slow talking, the zooming in on her face and her face absolutely caked in makeup from 2007, thick black eyeliner and the silly extensions.
This 🙌 I definitely think she's a few sandwiches short of a picnic

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
I feel bad for her. She’s a gorgeous girl, there’s no denying but she’s terrified of being seen without makeup. She had a video up yesterday of getting a facial procedure and she had full eye makeup on. Surely you’d want a clean face to get the best out of it.