Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
https://m.independent.ie/irish-news...ms-cheat-dad-chriss-lady-in-bed-26019129.html
Rosanna, yeah your dad was so 'innocent' when he conducted an affair with a 19 year old and him in his mid 40s..🤮 Absolutely he knew exactly what he was doing and god only knows what web of lies he spun to both his wife and his family. Wait till her own daughter turns 19,she might question then why would a creepy 40 something year old start an affair with someone so young. He was never exactly Brad Pitt either.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Poppywell

Chatty Member
??? She has 3 children????
No way???
Is this for real??? Like 3? And they were all under 3???
Has to be made up 🫣🤔

• Haha
"She was especially against protein balls". Thanks that made me lol. I'm against them too but probably for different reasons. Has anyone ever had a nice protein ball? The all taste like muck probably would

• Haha
Her friend is stunning here. So fresh faced and naturally pretty and emphasising how ridiculous Rosanna looks. The implants and fake tan 🤯 the bleached hair…. she looks filthy 🫠

And before anyone comes at me for sharing the pic of the friend on here, Rosanna shared it to her public platform so as you were. View attachment 2580479
Imagine trying to eat your dinner and looking across at your mate with her fake melons on display and not much else 🤢
The suit is so I'll fitted and tacky!

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Libra123

Her latest post removing her make up but she leaves a full on smokey eye and lashes 🙄 She's afraid of her life for anyone to see her without make up, she is definitely the girl who gets up at 6am to do a full face so her fella wouldn't see her! Who has the time, especially her with 3 under 3 😆🙈

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
She shouldnt have publicised the surrogate after she arrived in Ireland with a magazine shoot. Should have been done quietly instead any grace the gesture may have had was lost, as Rosanna used it for PR.

• Heart

Amy.Coyne81

Rosanna posting a selfie with a full face of heavy night out makeup (during the day) whilst complaining she forgot to brush her hair, not able for her sometimes

• Haha
I really feel for women who are unable to conceive, and can see then the use for unpaid surrogates. But I have a hard time reconciling men who use women's bodies for their own needs.

There was a case about a Dublin man a few months ago who had triplets in Kenya via commercial surrogacy. Had to do a go fund me to get the kids through NICU. Was it such a surprise to him that multiple births would need medical support.

As other posters have said you can't say anything on the topic or you're labelled as honophobic/ rightwing/ old fashioned.

Amy.Coyne81

I dont get how nobody in her life pulls her up on how embarrassing she acts sometimes. Trying on princess dresses in her back garden for a mini photoshoot, constantly in full glam hair and makeup, two nannies and creche, but also claiming she's stressed? Stressed about tripping up the fairies in her head maybe

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Some people use Halloween as an excuse to dress up to show off their bodies in lingerie, scant clothing etc. It's fucking Halloween..... Not the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated!! Boils my piss. Yes we all KNOW you have a model figure...... Now fuck off and put a witch's costume on ye ..... Not a rig out fit for a glorified stripper!!

crussell

I’m sorry but once again the absolute state of her tonight. Why does she dress so slutty. I love dressing up especially for Halloween but come on like, it’s not appropriate

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Gone very plastic looking and 40 something looking 😐 pity as she is obviously naturally beautiful. She should darken and cut her hair a bit , put on a half stone and lay off the fillers and lip injections and would look way better 🙈🤪

nothanks91

VIP Member
Sometimes I wonder is she all there? If you know what I mean. The slow talking, the zooming in on her face and her face absolutely caked in makeup from 2007, thick black eyeliner and the silly extensions.

Reactions: 11
For someone who doesn’t want her kids face to be seen, she still shows them all the bloody time.
And if I see 1 more article in the independent about her discussing surrogacy, il go fully insane.
She’s so desperate to stay relevant. Very pathetic.

Unfluential

We all learned how to dress ourselves when we were children … sincerely everyone Rosanna and Aimee Connolly and everyone else who does this now. Why is this a thing. Put yr tits and washboard abs away, show offs.
The boobs are very 2007 TBH.

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
She could look amazing if she got a stylist & updated her hair & makeup. That suit was awful. She must’ve been freezing. Imagine heading out for dinner in November in a glittery bra 😨

• Haha

Libra123

She can be a bit of a melt sometimes with the "tired mummy videos" yet has time to put on a full face! But she's not the worst, she just loves being a mother and it really shows. Unlike some of the other insta mums who seem to have time to fart around with shopping hauls and nights out 🙄

Grace1718

Chatty Member
This women is the definition of cringe . She’a the opposite of insecure . 98 per cent of her personality is her looks - she wears heavy makeup as she wants to look hot and be noticed and stay relevant and because she hasn’t moved with the times. It’s not that someone said she’s ugly. This b**** poses in her underwear 24/7 and wears dresses up her ass to play dates. She’s not insecure - she loves herself & the attention and gets treatments and Botox and fillers and had a boob job and works out and gets extensions all because she wants to look a certain way . It annoys me when people say she’s smart - she got a degree as she’s had a privileged background and did a nutrition course which is hardly rocket science. I actually think she’s a bit of an airhead but has a well spoken accent & a privileged life so people think she’s intellectual. She’s just an influencer who has married well realistically who does really really cringe reels and cliche posts on toddlers & wears clothes & makeup from 2001

• Heart