Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sn00ps

Fair play? The message she is sending is still massively problematic. She plasters herself in makeup and posts herself to the internet. She chose to have cosmetic surgeries to make her look the way she does (plastic imo, but I don’t post myself to the internet for validation from strangers, so what do I know).

It’s very clear that she needs therapy, but in this day and age who doesn’t? I just don’t have any sympathy for this ‘poor me’ story. We’ve all had someone put us down with a thoughtless comment at some stage in life, and women never forget those comments. But she is putting herself on a public platform to make money, so she can get over herself with her poor me photographer story.

Rosanna, if you’re reading this, start posting online without any makeup if this sob story means that much to you 🙄

Reactions: 9

MeltsMeltsEverywhere

I’m sorry but I am CRINGING at the ‘biscuit in your bra’ reel…
Everything is ‘mom life this, mom life that’, her and Larby would get along splendidly 🙄

• Sick

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Imagine turning up at their mansion of a house dressed as a pig and giving millionaire children free sweets

I can’t support her advocating for surrogacy when she travelled to the Ukraine, where commercial surrogacy is a career for desperate women. Children are not a commodity that the wealthy can pay money to acquire. Have we as a nation learned nothing from the laundry days? It’s human trafficking.
I'm not a supporter either. I also find it incredibly strange that for gay couples there will be no mother on the birth cert. It's like women have been erased.

They keep claiming its for the safety of the children but its for their own selfish reasons

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
She's a useless has been. Has no job and still can't mind her own children. I'd a bit of respect for her when I thought she was juggling 3 young kids but I should have known better.
I don't mind the fact she has nannies, it's the fakery around it that bothers me - oh look at me I'm a busy supermum

• Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
My basic understanding of it is that it's an unhealthy obsession with "healthy" eating. It is more prevalent among vegans.
Rosanna often mentions that she never eats refined sugar - she seems to have weaponised sugar. That seems to be the essence of it - a healthy eater sensibly limits sugar, while an orthorexic person will absolutely ban it and regard that as a healthy choice.
I saw a dietician (registered and working out of a hospital I might add) many years ago for IBS and she mentioned this to me. She asked me why I was using almond milk and eating GF bread if I wasn't lactose intolerant and didn't have coeliac disease. Well, the reason I was doing those things is because I had Rosanna's recipes books and thought I was doing something positive for myself. That is the truth. She gave me an article about orthorexia and said she is seeing more and more people presenting with it. She said if you deprive your body of whole groups for no medically valid reason and for long enough it can have a severe impact if you ever try to reintroduce. She was especially against protein balls. It made total sense to me. I look back now and can't believe I was so easily led. One thing that did strike me as odd at the time was the lack of white potato, rice or any kind of pasta in her recipes when these can be part of a vegan diet.

• Heart

Cockahoop

@Grasshopper Yeah and look up what her response was when asked about her Dad’s affair….no blame on rich middle aged Daddy ..all on the 19 year old au pair. Sickening. No way you’d honestly feel your Dad was blameless in that situation. Huge power imbalance in that affair and she blames the woman who had just turned an adult the year previous, not her father who actually owed the mum and kids some loyalty. Not a great role model for the kids…

Also on with the undeclared ad shouting out Betty and Biddy after all the messages she got yest..her piece to camera was no more about the pressure of the dance but an coy ad so she could come on today and pretend she got ‘so many messages’ ….and saying she loves a ‘bit of chunky gold’ she is from a family who are multi millionaires and has had a gilded up bringing, seriously doubt she would look at , never mind be seen dead in, their quality of gold if she wasn’t being paid! She’s so transparent.

Limklass

Dr Niamh Lynch has it all up on her insta and even contacted Primark about use of kids. So so wrong!! Child labour really and she thinks it is ok because she doesn’t show their faces

Amy.Coyne81

That is the most botched boob job I have ever seen. I thought money could get you the best care? She looks like an intern did the surgery. I can't even comment on how tacky the outfit is, I'm still telling myself it's a joke

dee_mc

VIP Member
She looks like a blow up doll. Between the "enhanced" lips and the giant, hoiked up boobs, she just looks silly.

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember, I think 2013, there were rumours she cheated on the women mini marathon? She ran it for DSPCA and looked immaculate at finish line and it was a hot hot June day.
Yeah sure I saw it with my own eyes! Hopped out of the crowd just ahead of me looking perfect, not a hair out of place. just before the turn from lesson street on to the stretch to the finish line 😂

I was beetroot red and a sweaty mess behind her 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

JjjjjjP

It's disappointing and frustrating that again therapie fertility are paying irish "celebrities" to talk about fertility. We don't need to listen to celebrities talk about fertility. We need these clinics regulated and we need access to public fertility services.

mrsbeaverhausen

She would do a lot better by being occasionally honest and showing herself less than perfect or stressed or everything a mess. She talks about it but even in those stories she pristine. So many influencers show a lot more real life and real face than her. Cant get over how preened she always looks.

I just can’t imagine one of my girls arriving for a dinner dressed in a bra under a sequined suit..🙀... does she ever pare it back? She’s a stunning looking lady (she won miss world ffs), so she doesn’t need all the filler, slap and sequins.
Agree. She's beautiful but ruining herself. Would love to cut her hair, wash her face and row back on the filler. Her look currently is so cheap.

Lindella

On the comment of "letting go of the surogacy thing"..until the laws are changed, they are in a vulnerable position..God forbid if anything happened to her husband her daughter has no legal parent in Ireland..if anything happened to her and her husband, her daughter would be treated as a stranger in terms of inheritance altough fully biologically related to her brothers...

dee_mc

VIP Member
Agree. She's beautiful but ruining herself. Would love to cut her hair, wash her face and row back on the filler. Her look currently is so cheap.
Her friends all dress relatively classy. I just don't get how/why she loves the blow up doll look so much: her friends aren't into it or they'd dress that way too, her husband isn't into it as she says he is always asking her to tone things down. I'm all for dressing for yourself and wearing what you like but the strap on tits and gaudy clothing to show as much of them as possible are so at odds with how she sells her personality and character and lifestyle.

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
I find her mom life reels so cringey and unoriginal. No mom I know looks so glam and dolled up all the time.

• Heart

Grasshopper

So she's dancing the rumba to 'lady in red' , dedicating her dance to her dad, and wants to remind everyone how proud she is of him...50 years in the business....

All I think of when I hear/see of him, is his affair with the aupair, yes, Rosanna, that's something for your kids to look up on internet, in years to come about their granddad ....

• Haha
  • Sick