Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IMG_5358.png

Saw this on the clinics Instagram for a while back.. doesn’t seem like she’s wearing much make up and I think she looks SO much better? It’s obvious she’s naturally pretty and all the work she’s had done/make up she cakes on just takes away from it.

Reactions: 11

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Considering the resources this one has at her disposal its crazy that she always gets it so so wrong when it comes to styling and makeup.

Reactions: 11

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
WHAT is she wearing?? She's gone from bad to worse. Two melons sitting off her body 🫣
It's fucking rotten. She should really get those implants removed. They're literally like two balls stuck to her chest. She has no body fat whatsoever and they just "sit there". If she had some meat on her bones they'd blend with her body.

Reactions: 10

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I messaged her about how vegan/gluten free diet wasn't healthy unless she was supplementing well and I have a daughter gluten free, not by choice, and what did she use.
She messaged back saying FUCK OFF and said I was a troll.
She's an utterly fake vessel.
She's a nasty piece of work, always believed it.

Lalalalla6464

Honestly the worst boobs I've ever seen. She must not see it herself or wouldn't be showing them off every chance she gets. I'd be covering them up big time.

Dally4

I could only wish for half the figure Rosanna has but she has the most tragic taste in clothes.
It’s desperate money can’t buy you style. Jesus she looks like she’s in drag at a festival with your kids wearing that can’t imagine how easy it would be chasing around her 3 under 3 or whatever they are now. 🫠

• Haha

Kellypol

Was watching an old (1980s) episode of Top of the pops on BBC last night, her dad was on singing Lady in Red. Rosanna would've been about two then. He looked old and creepy, even back then. I remember in the papers the scandal with the nanny affair a few years later. Then, after winning Miss World, Rosanna lambasting the same nanny, still a teenager when it happened, blaming it all on her, not her dad who must've been twice her age, rich too, and her poor mum in hospital after breakiher neck in a horse riding accident. Had no respect for ever since, anything out of her mouth is all guff and irrelevant.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
In Claudine’s defense (can’t believe I’m writing that 🤣). She doesn’t sell or do af links, it’ll walk just videos and photos of her dressed up. She’s kind of harmless
Harmless in a weird as fuck suffering from some form of simpleton narcissism way. She does only be delighted with her life posting 17 photos of herself smiling into the camera from different angles. The lift does not go the whole way up my friends.

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
She's a fuckin plastic nepo baby 🤮 I unfollowed her when she had wore full make up to the pool and then photoshopped her legs in the pics, this asshole is about as relatable as a a frozen fuckin waffle - into the sea you silly woman, shoo shoo 🤯🤯🤯

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
As a Mam I’m always really uncomfortable with surrogacy, I never say it as it can come across cruel or homophobic (Gay couples surrogacy) For a child to grow inside a woman, have a scientific and biological connection to that woman and then be torn away. I remember watching the documentary of the the triplets in New York separated at birth that all had early separation issues, I always imagine something similar. I know they’re are genuine people who can’t have children but all the famous celeb examples seem to just want to buy a baby and keep their figures.
I agree, can't say it at work or I'll be crucified

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
https://m.independent.ie/irish-news...ms-cheat-dad-chriss-lady-in-bed-26019129.html
Rosanna, yeah your dad was so 'innocent' when he conducted an affair with a 19 year old and him in his mid 40s..🤮 Absolutely he knew exactly what he was doing and god only knows what web of lies he spun to both his wife and his family. Wait till her own daughter turns 19,she might question then why would a creepy 40 something year old start an affair with someone so young. He was never exactly Brad Pitt either.
And she tore the Nanny apart in the media and barely acknowledged her Dads part in it. Sleeping with a teenager while your wife’s in hospital, class act there.

• Sick
She was making vegan pancakes. I never thought, are Wes and the kids Vegan too ? Genuine question not a dig.
No, they’re not vegan. She has said before that she’s only vegan for health reasons (I’m assuming to maintain her figure). She has many many calf and lamb skin Chanel bags.

• Haha
  • Angry

shouldknowbetter

I’m surprised her skin isn’t so bad, considering she never gives it a break and can’t breathe without all the heavy glam makeup everyday
It seems so dirty… FULL-glam every single day. Her face is caked in 2000s era Fox News anchor level makeup. She wouldn’t look out of place on an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras…such a dated aesthetic.

• Haha

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
She’s stunning, but she needs
a stylist. That festival outfit was so dated looking and unpractical for a festival with young children.

Reactions: 9