Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gizmo18

Briefly tuned in. Ron currently bragging to Smugglers Run Cast Members that he rode "55 times in one day". Then he explains his Ron Solo shirt "I use the single rider line. Ron Solo- single rider." Poor cast members.
How is that something a grown man should be bragging about?😂 I’m sorry but I’d be utterly embarrassed if I was his wife or children. I know the cast members are sick of him. Especially The Dapper Dans and the poor gentlemen that play the piano. I just envision them all rolling their eyes when they see him.

Reactions: 6

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm still new(ish) watching him, but need to sort out exactly what kind of lunatic Ron is. It's abundantly clear that something broke in him and he's out of touch with reality.

What I see is a large adult man running at top speed through crowds including children, strollers, folk on ecvs etc. He's going to barrel down someone one of these days and the result might be horrendous for that person if they fall wrong. Ron could be looking at a personal lawsuit - he laughed at one point saying he's protected behind an LLC but I can guarantee his streaming company would not be the one being sued as HE is the guest and running is intentional, dangerous behavior that is not required to do his "job".

I see a man who laughs and sings, which is okay, it's when he does it in odd situations that's disturbing.

I heard a man who's proud of his military career, but for some reason is embarrassed by what he actually did. He was telling folks he held a title in Special Forces/Recon ... I can tell you that is the exact same lie I've heard many times from narcissists and they'll tell you all the details too. There is nothing to be ashamed of if one served and left with an honorable discharge. There is no need to pretend to be a hero, by serving he's already gotten respect. The lie removes the respect.

She's a journeyman pipefitter. When they lived in the Seattle area, Ron had several jobs that took him out of the country for months at a time (military deployed overseas, painting ships in Japan).

Sounds like when they relocated to Florida, they needed to have one parent who could handle childcare duties, since she would be working 12 hour shifts. So Shelli supports the family while Ron works on building his channel and is in charge of childcare (on days when she works, at least). That's why his vlogging days are often split - he goes to the parks early, leaves to pick up the kids from school, then goes back to the parks in the evening, after his wife gets home from work.
Ron recently mentioned he is supporting the family and Shelly is only part time.
He also said that his plan, even before he moved the family to Florida was always to work full time streaming from Disney parks. Huh? How was he going to do that from outside of CA or FL?

There's a lot packed into what he's saying and how he says it.

Fun Times

😳 He went into a store and used the sleeve of a new shirt hanging on the wall to wipe off his camera lens! Who the fuck does that?
What an inconsiderate ass. If you do that, you need to purchase the item. These streamers are getting more and more entitled.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Nothings worse than him just saying he’s going to MNSSHP 6 times! SIX TIMES?! Why?????
Gee, do you think he'll take his kids even once of those 6 times? For the price of 6 tickets, he could take his entire family, and still go two more times by himself.

....and now he just zoomed from the end of the route in Frontierland all the way up to Town Square to catch the parade AGAIN. C'mon!
How many people did he mow down trying to race the parade to the end of the route?

Reactions: 5

calicoconut

This guys a classA Douche-bag! Good dad? HE spends every waking hour at a them park streaming Live for Money. Takes off to Japan for a week leaving his family home. Today he's at Animal Kingdom being an ass to anyone who dare ask questions he doesn't like to answer. How is his Wife OK with this? Why not get a REAL job. No retirement? good benefits. How long can this last? Now he is taking shots at Josh and others whom have Sponsors, saying he would not get them nor pay for Genie plus because how much gas it takes for him to get to the parks etc. He's trying to guilt people for money. Him and Josh definitely have a face for behind the camera and not in front. Please RON don't scare me with your quick camera turn arounds ok Chunk? ( Goonies) Utter disdain for this man child
---
So Ron said when speaking with his wife last night she told him “ you’re going to reach 50k this year.”
Short of purchasing subscribers how is that going to happen with his boring rinse and repeat content?
There is no variety on this channel.
“No plan Monday” stretches into “no plan m-f”.
When he flashes the phone to show who’s “subscribing”, the count also miraculously rolls at the same time. Coincident? Hmmmmm🤔

As much as I despise some of the other channels (living in diz, ear to ear magic) that’s what organic growth looks like. Slow and steady. The aforementioned don’t focus on subscriber count they focus on content and bringing variety to their channel which produces growth over time.
Larger numbers don’t make for a better channel. Focus on better content Mr free to do.
And here’s a New year resolution for you “stay out of the glass shop every day” they are too nice to tell you to get lost.
The other day he went into the Glass shop and this older gentleman was working. When I Tell you he gave Ron the death stare. You could just see the annoyance in his face. WTF want to see the glass shop and workers daily? Holy shit let them do their jobs

Last edited:
In his latest update video they talked about having a monthly tshirt subscription plan. $25/mo and you can get a special "subscribers only" shirt. Who is paying him for that? He gives me chester the molester vibes.

• Angry
  • Sick
When your life is all about going to Disney Parks everyday and a Disney cruise mixed in here and there. (When you haven’t had to work for the past 40 yrs of your life)
IMG_2181.jpeg

• Sick
I don’t understand how Koda likes this guy. It seems that there is a small group of vloggers who are pushing each other on their livestreams. Ron, Tonya ( Crazy Disney Lady), Janel (Disney Parks With Love) and Koda. Janel has a voice that can cut glass. Tonya shows up for her live streams whenever the hell she wants and her mods protect her. Especially Cookie. Many of these vloggers who think that they are going to do this for life with no plan for future employment are going to be disappointed. Ron is the main person that I’m referring to.