Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I’m new here, what is his wife’s job that he gets to go to the parks every single day?
She's a journeyman pipefitter. When they lived in the Seattle area, Ron had several jobs that took him out of the country for months at a time (military deployed overseas, painting ships in Japan). Sounds like when they relocated to Florida, they needed to have one parent who could handle childcare duties, since she would be working 12 hour shifts. So Shelli supports the family while Ron works on building his channel and is in charge of childcare (on days when she works, at least). That's why his vlogging days are often split - he goes to the parks early, leaves to pick up the kids from school, then goes back to the parks in the evening, after his wife gets home from work.

Of all the livestreamers, I have to say that Ron and Shelli seem to have one of the better relationships. They appear to actually like each other, and Ron not only takes an active role in parenting, but genuinely seems to enjoy spending time with his kids. He is away from home a lot for streaming, but he's with his family a lot more than when he was working overseas for 6+ months at a time. And streaming is his only job, unlike RTV1 and LID, who have full time jobs plus their YouTube side hustles. I'm not saying it's the best financial move to try to break into the full time Disney streamer market now, when it's already over saturated. But I can appreciate Ron and Shelli supporting each other's careers and dreams.

sassysloth

Seems like he did this until Luminous and then walked towards the front of the park after the fireworks and ended the stream, I'm trying to recall b/c I had it on in the background last evening. 🤔Is this how it happened or am I delirious at this point?😵

sassysloth

I watched. or attempted I should say one of the Japan vlogs. WTF does Ron act like a 9 yr old on straight pixie sticks. How does anyone put up with him? He isn't funny. he acts stupid as shit. I don't know how Koda put up with him for a week, seriously .
---

I did for a few minutes, but I hate when Kids are involved on the streams. I don't find them cute nor entertaining
---

Yes and Yes to ALL of this! I could possible understand a few days a week but Day and night as of late? NO effing way!!!!
---

he reminds me of Sloth from Goonies
We've already posted this part of him looking like Sloth including picture on this thread lol!