Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ran here when I saw RonOnTheBlow had 349 people waiting in a stream a week from now? He took it down real quick but I screen shotted it. Makes sense, inflating numbers with a fake additional 300 a stream and then gets random unassuming people to check how thousands are watching a live thinking something interesting is happening. I fell for it. I was curious how he was beating resorttv1 numbers or randomly at 2pm having 1.2k watching. Do all streamers do this and I didn't know?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

ThunderPuss

cried to her while both of their streams were rolling that is bank account is in the negative
Maybe dont go to NINE Halloween parties then! Their lives are sooo much worse than everyone elses they have the nerve to complain about money when they fail to realize theyre literally in a theme park geared toward vacationers.

And I wouldnt be surprised if he inflates his numbers, he knows how to work the Youtube game.

• Angry

sassysloth

Yeah. He finished his 13.2 miles, walks up to new middle area for a bit, then back to Showcase while making weird high pitched sounds and watches fireworks at Italy. Then he makes a bunch of weird high pitched sounds going back to SSE and ends it.
Yeah, I tend to have to mute Ron, b/c of his horrible high pitched sounds and singing. There is no need for this. Ron, we want to like you and see you overtake evil RTV1, but you need to stop with the sounds/singing.

DisAtNight

Ron read your feedback and didn’t stick the camera in the piano man’s personal space today and did some resort touring. He says towards the end of his livestream he lost subscribers today.
Wow, do something different and lose subscribers? Man, tough crowd. I mean, he only has that subscriber thing up and on camera half the time too. Nobody outside of the livestreamer gives a crap about how many subs you have. I'm there to watch whatever you are doing, not watching your stream your youtube subscriber account info.

Also, this is called trial and error... test the waters, do different things and see what people are looking for. Are there going to be bad days? Yup. Are you going to know why people unsubscribe? Nope. A bunch of the those subs that left could have left because they were just clearing out old youtube subscriptions and it had nothing to do with his content. But the world will never really know why.

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
Awww poor widdle Ron on the Blow got rained out of his showing of Fantasmic tonight at HS 😭

• Haha

Ash0328

I just wish he would stop recording the people in line, especially the minors! Most of the time you can see people staring at the camera utterly pissed or annoyed. I don’t blame them, I would be to! I’m on vacation to enjoy the parks, not to be blasted on the internet by some grown ass man that doesn’t want to work a normal job.
On his stream earlier at HS he is walking up the stairs in galaxy edge and his camera is right on this ladies behind and he’s close to her. The terrible part is this lady or her husband has no idea.

• Angry
I believe it was Ron who had the job in Japan as he was out there painting boats he said. I found him from searching "moving to florida" vlogs on YT but never dreamed it would turn into what it is. He mentioned on the stream the other night he is going to 8 Halloween parties now. $204 x 8 is $1632. You get a $10 discount on some nights for being a passholder but still.

My question is HOW do they afford this? His wife is the only one that works and they have mentioned multiple times she works outside. So maybe she is a project manager for a construction company? I'm really not sure what else she could be doing in to pull the money that keeps them afloat. A 2 bedroom apartment is minimum $1700 in florida right now, plus the monthly payments for his AP, plus they have the youngest one in daycare so he can stream, plus DVC which is a $30,000 contract minimum. There is no way they afford all of this on one persons salary....

Blake W

Ron was in the park with his son last night. Great father son interaction.

Today he mentioning how Tanner kept saying “I hope we hit 31k tonight. I can’t wait to get the 100k play button.

It’s great that his son is involved with the channel but content is what he needs to understand as well. At the end of the day content is what keeps people coming back. It’s not just about the numbers. There are many channels with huge numbers and mediocre content. And there are channels that have few subscribers but great content.

Without sustainable content, one day when Disney closes the door on streaming (just like they have done at some of their other parks) creating content that people want to see will be the only thing left.

Flashing a phone and showing turning numbers won’t cut it at that point. No one will care how many subscribers you have if you can’t hold their attention.

Most of these Disney streamers will be lost in a sea of people who know how to get the job done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So you’re a kid or Jenna but Ron on the Blow manhandled the Star plushy you got that you take to bed with you at night to rest your head against.
IMG_0090.jpeg

• Sick

Ash0328

Now he’s walking up and down the room hallways at Rivera. He needs to go get checked. This is not normal

• Sick

cardfrek

VIP Member
Another day, another Magic Kingdom repeat :rolleyes: , Main St Piano Player followed up with a visit to the Glassblower CM. Just living in a continuous groundhog day.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
I watched. or attempted I should say one of the Japan vlogs. WTF does Ron act like a 9 yr old on straight pixie sticks. How does anyone put up with him? He isn't funny. he acts stupid as shit. I don't know how Koda put up with him for a week, seriously .
---

I did for a few minutes, but I hate when Kids are involved on the streams. I don't find them cute nor entertaining
---

Yes and Yes to ALL of this! I could possible understand a few days a week but Day and night as of late? NO effing way!!!!
---

he reminds me of Sloth from Goonies
I take it you won't be buying a "Smells Like Pooh" candle from Ron's collection?

• Haha

Pluto1965

Whenever I have nothing else to watch on Youtube and end up viewing Ron on the Go, it's exactly the same as before. I wish these livestreamers would put more work into the channel and be, dare I say it - creative !!!

Not many of these live streamers seem to enjoy themselves at the parks. If I had never been to the parks at all and watched any of these live streamers, I wouldn't go. As they do the same thing everytime, it appears boring. I have been to Disney World before and it has so much more to offer than what these so-called influencers show us.