Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That Crazy Disney lady watched his stream today while he went to the bathroom. He was back so fast she asked him if he even washed his hands 😂. His face was priceless but there is no way he had time to do that AND pee :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

cardfrek

VIP Member
Hopped off the Friendship Boat at Yatch & Beach Club for a Beaches & Cream reservation and saw our boy Ron streaming on the dock 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, he dressed up with his protege for Jollywood last night. I will say, he was more fun to watch than RTV1. I might have actually found it enjoyable because he wasn’t running around on a schedule trying to get the most cookies like at Very Merry, but his douche personality came shining through, “It’s so weird how everyone knows who I am now.” Yeah, I can’t get past his horrible personality. View attachment 2598095
The douche actually said "everyone knows who I am now" ? Seriously?

• Haha
  • Wow

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Living in DIZ's thumbnail says he's going to Rick Springfield tonight, so watch for Cory, Neal and Elissa! We just tuned in, so if we see someone glaring at the camera, we'll know it's you.
Lol! Yep, doing my part by giving dirty looks!

• Haha
  • Heart

ThunderPuss

I’ve noticed this with a bunch of streamers…. They touch EVER SINGLE ITEM!!!!! It’s enough to point the camera at things, really, it is.
And not just touch them, they have to molest them, rub it on their faces, and pretend as if theyve never seen anything like it before.
"Wow this is so soft, a child would love this." Well not now after your nasty sweaty greasy face has been all over it.

Then after touching everything they plop their shit right ontop of a garbage can as if its the cleanest thing in the park. These people are disgusting

YesNow

VIP Member
I’m behind in Ron. I can’t even stomach to watch him after those DVC cruise vlogs, where he purchased more DVC points. He better not be crying broke and begging for money after that. I don’t feel bad for the wife at all. She enables him. If you watch those cruise vlogs, it’s clear that they deserve each other.

sassysloth

Instead of spending the holiday with his family, he's in the MK stalking the same CM's like the glass blowers and the piano players. What a shocker! :rolleyes::sneaky:

• Sick

hello2figaro

These streamers probably get more money in super chats going on the same ride over and over than the hard-working cast members' paychecks.

• Sad
  • Sick

sassysloth

Less than the Halloween parties, according to Ron. I thought he said 4 MVMCP and 4 JN? I'm actually curious to see what he thinks about JN, especially during his 4th one, since it sounds like it's very overpriced for what you get.
So much for being poor. :sneaky:

Blake W

Ron gets on It’s a small world and the group in front of him are rather vocal. He immediately said “it sounds like everybody is going to talk on this ride”

Excuse me Sir, clears throat; you mean like you do on rides? Now you know exactly what this feels like.

Think about that next time you ride *_______* (insert any ride) or attend Parades and guests have to endure your idle chatter and high pitched noises.

Last edited:

bees knees

Ron on the blow is riding spaceship earth all day. I reported him to Disney. How is this fair that a “for profit” live-streamer can hog a ride all day while families on a “once-in-a-lifetime” trip have to wait in line behind this donkey all day.

gizmo18

This guy gives off the biggest creeper vibes. The way he’s at the parks EVERY SINGLE DAY. Doing the same exact thing. All while recording small kids. With kids of his own you would think he would know better.