Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gizmo18

I just wish he would stop recording the people in line, especially the minors! Most of the time you can see people staring at the camera utterly pissed or annoyed. I don’t blame them, I would be to! I’m on vacation to enjoy the parks, not to be blasted on the internet by some grown ass man that doesn’t want to work a normal job.

Reactions: 7

DisAtNight

I’ve noticed this with a bunch of streamers…. They touch EVER SINGLE ITEM!!!!! It’s enough to point the camera at things, really, it is.

• Sick

PoorKid

VIP Member
What the hell is it with middle-aged, white, male Disney vloggers and cookies? (Looking at you Josh ResortTV1)

• Haha
I'm still new(ish) watching him, but need to sort out exactly what kind of lunatic Ron is. It's abundantly clear that something broke in him and he's out of touch with reality.

What I see is a large adult man running at top speed through crowds including children, strollers, folk on ecvs etc. He's going to barrel down someone one of these days and the result might be horrendous for that person if they fall wrong. Ron could be looking at a personal lawsuit - he laughed at one point saying he's protected behind an LLC but I can guarantee his streaming company would not be the one being sued as HE is the guest and running is intentional, dangerous behavior that is not required to do his "job".

I see a man who laughs and sings, which is okay, it's when he does it in odd situations that's disturbing.

I heard a man who's proud of his military career, but for some reason is embarrassed by what he actually did. He was telling folks he held a title in Special Forces/Recon ... I can tell you that is the exact same lie I've heard many times from narcissists and they'll tell you all the details too. There is nothing to be ashamed of if one served and left with an honorable discharge. There is no need to pretend to be a hero, by serving he's already gotten respect. The lie removes the respect.

Ron recently mentioned he is supporting the family and Shelly is only part time.
He also said that his plan, even before he moved the family to Florida was always to work full time streaming from Disney parks. Huh? How was he going to do that from outside of CA or FL?

There's a lot packed into what he's saying and how he says it.
I think he inhaled the fumes a little too much during his ship painting days.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I kinda wanted to kick him in the back of the knees, but I like my AP too much. And that’s not the happy holiday memory I want to make with my family as they have to bail me out of Disney or Orange County jail. We’re not Jerry Springer people. 🤣

• Haha

DisAtNight

Gotta love how he is stalking the TTA. I hope the damn thing stays down the rest of the night.

Also, he announced he’ll be back in the Magic Kingdom AGAIN tomorrow….

This guy needs an intervention.

• Sick

ThunderPuss

He's talking up the stream and telling them that he's been seriously planning a trip to Japan. Considering on Tuesday he had to take out a personal loan to cover his bills for the rest of the month/pay period because it overdrafted him. That tells me they have $0 in savings. I know money is tight for everyone right now but to live in one of the most expensive states right now, with one income and 2 kids with no savings and not even attempting to get a real job is wild to me. I would've left his ass a long time ago. I can't believe she puts up with him not only not working but putting the kid hes supposed to be watching in Daycare while he rides Pirates 85 times at a kids theme park. Now I call myself a disney adult but i'm a single mom and know better than to take the measures they have been taking for a $20 superchat...
WTF is wrong with these people
dickhead.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

calicoconut

It's Easter and he's at the park for 12 hours today. What about your wife and children? Shouldn't he be at home with them???

• Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
I caught a bit of Ron talking to another guy while waiting for the boat to MK to unload. He said riding all same rides all the time can get repetitive and boring. Well, NO SHIT! You're there all damn time. How about just taking a break from streaming for a week, or even better, forever!

• Haha

Blake W

And what is with all of them sitting around this stupid ass piano player it's so boring
There’s only so much you can show when you insist on doing 8+ hours a day in the same park(s). This gives them 30 minutes of what they believe to be entertainment. Or, it’s off to the glass shop to annoy…sorry I mean “visit” those employees and disrupt their day (sometimes 3x).
Classic example of a group of adults who like to play “let’s pretend I have a job”

This ain’t it people.

Last edited:

sassysloth

So sad. Ron's son just came into chat on Christmas day to say hello to his dad. He told him there is shrimp and steak waiting for him at home. Ron joked that they could pass it to him through the gates so he could eat it on the hub grass. Kid will probably be in bed by the time he gets home. I guesss streaming is more important.
What a deadbeat dad.

That Crazy Disney lady watched his stream today while he went to the bathroom. He was back so fast she asked him if he even washed his hands 😂. His face was priceless but there is no way he had time to do that AND pee :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha