Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ash0328

It's very bizarre. They moved from Washington State and his wife brings in all the dough while he plays in the parks all day, everyday. He says he brings his family to Disney but it's offstream (same thing Josh from RTV1 says about his son). Um, sir? You're there everyday and I never see your family with you. It's actually pretty creepy to see a grown man walking around the Disney parks with a camera all the time. I feel sorry for the cast members that he bothers all the time. I bet those piano players and the glass guy roll their eyes when they see him coming.
I just can’t understand the people who give these grifters money. Who in their right mind says let me send these strangers money for walking around with their phone recording?? With inflation who has extra money to give to these losers for doing absolutely NOTHING?

Reactions: 8

KH84

He is very repetitive. Also, It really bothers me how he literally bumps in to and runs through people. So rude.

ThunderPuss

Another all day ringer.....and hes on the people mover no less. I think this man needs some serious help

Untitled.jpg

gizmo18

Not the CM on Tower of Terror that ask you how many in your party saying “let me guess, 1?” and Rob saying “all the time!” Yup they are tired of seeing his ass every day.😂
---
😳 He went into a store and used the sleeve of a new shirt hanging on the wall to wipe off his camera lens! Who the fuck does that?

Last edited:
  • Wow

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I was surprised that most of these streamers didn’t go live on Father’s Day. But here’s Ron, streaming at HS. Like stay home with your family for once.

gizmo18

In his latest update video they talked about having a monthly tshirt subscription plan. $25/mo and you can get a special "subscribers only" shirt. Who is paying him for that? He gives me chester the molester vibes.
What person in their right mind looks at this and says I want to spend my money on that.🤢

Attachments

• Sick
He's talking up the stream and telling them that he's been seriously planning a trip to Japan. Considering on Tuesday he had to take out a personal loan to cover his bills for the rest of the month/pay period because it overdrafted him. That tells me they have $0 in savings. I know money is tight for everyone right now but to live in one of the most expensive states right now, with one income and 2 kids with no savings and not even attempting to get a real job is wild to me. I would've left his ass a long time ago. I can't believe she puts up with him not only not working but putting the kid hes supposed to be watching in Daycare while he rides Pirates 85 times at a kids theme park. Now I call myself a disney adult but i'm a single mom and know better than to take the measures they have been taking for a $20 superchat...

• Wow

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Anyone else watch any part of Ron's stream last night from EPCOT with his kid?
Only a few minutes, but it looks like they're going back tonight. They're also staying in the Treehouse Villas for Tanner's birthday weekend. He wanted to spend the day in the pool, and then go to MK tonight, so that's what they're doing.

Take note, Josh: if you want your son to grow up to love Disney enough to take over streaming for RTV1, this is how you do it. Featuring Liam on the RTV1 Homes channel instead, where you make him drive around for hours while his parents throw passive-aggressive barbs at each other, and renting a campsite (that you don't use) so you can go look at the Christmas decorations without him, is not going to fill him with the kind of fond memories you have from your childhood.

DisAtNight

Is anyone else getting concerned for the CM's that Ron is more than likely going to get fired? The glass blowers and piano players have got to be irked some that this guy is literally creeping on them while they are on shift.

Just like we're waiting for RTV1 to have their moment, Ron isn't far behind. All it takes is for 1 CM to report to their supervisor that they're getting creeped out by this guy continually showing up and he's toast. I mean, it's not like they have to go far to gather all the evidence!!!

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
I can't believe anyone would tune in to watch someone ride the same ride all day, but nothing surprises me in Disney Vlogger world anymore.

So sad. Ron's son just came into chat on Christmas day to say hello to his dad. He told him there is shrimp and steak waiting for him at home. Ron joked that they could pass it to him through the gates so he could eat it on the hub grass. Kid will probably be in bed by the time he gets home. I guesss streaming is more important.
Sounds like ResortTV1 Liam's future.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I actually doubt that. I don't have inside information about their finances, but Ron isn't particularly responsible, nor does his wife strike me as so with all the talk of her quitting her job to make candles full time. I think they're headed for a financial downfall should any little hiccup happen in their lives.
The first most oversaturated career is currently Disney vlogger. The second is homemade candlemaker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My issue with Ron is his cockiness ‘I’m a Disney/cruise” expert and in reality, he doesn’t know crap. Especially about cruising. I hate that Koda has decided to follow his lead. Also, a couple of other posters kneel before him. Tonya (Crazy Disney Lady) and Janelle (Disney with love). Not sure I spelled her name correctly. Can‘t stand to listen to her voice. Fingernails on the chalkboard. Let’s see where this guy is in five years. I’m guessing a greeter at Wal Mart.

• Heart

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, then why aren't these vloggers going insane? 🤪

• Haha