Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo!!!!

So does anyone actually know what happened with his all day pirates challenge?

Shootin’ from the hip I’d have to guess he wasn’t given permission if the wait was over so many minutes or the CM’s just said no.

Also, what went on between him and Josh while waiting for the fireworks? The people caught in between them looked mortified.

Reactions: 3
Woohoo!!!!

So does anyone actually know what happened with his all day pirates challenge?

Shootin’ from the hip I’d have to guess he wasn’t given permission if the wait was over so many minutes or the CM’s just said no.

Also, what went on between him and Josh while waiting for the fireworks? The people caught in between them looked mortified.
Seems like the ride was breaking down a lot; Pirates likes to do that. But it goes to show yet another example of another streamer who is obsessive-compulsive.

Seems like the ride was breaking down a lot; Pirates likes to do that. But it goes to show yet another example of another streamer who is obsessive-compulsive.
He only got to ride 6 times. The ride was down most of the day as we were at MK all day yesterday also. Kinda funny how things work out. He was trying to beat the record for most rides on Pirates which the person who holds this record rode for it all day to raise money for a charity event for give kids the world. So I guess he will try again and while wearing his ugly home made ron on the go shirt.

Reactions: 4
I want to know why the Park Hoppers keeps following him everywhere and vice versa. Can't these two do their own thing?

Reactions: 2
I can't believe anyone would tune in to watch someone ride the same ride all day, but nothing surprises me in Disney Vlogger world anymore.

Reactions: 8
I want to know why the Park Hoppers keeps following him everywhere and vice versa. Can't these two do their own thing?
Something is going on with these streamers. They are making a schedule with who’s going to stream when. They are now saying they are “ handing off the stream” to xyz. Ron just found these easily influenced young streamers to follow him to “help” them get started. But all these streamers do the SAME thing everyday.
---
The real question is how has Disney Not questioned Ron about his 24 hour live stream at Disney. He stayed in Disney resort lobbies, walked to the gas station and back so easily accessible to anyone. That is very dangerous to guest and he is showing viewers how easy it is to get in and out without anyone questioning you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I can't believe anyone would tune in to watch someone ride the same ride all day, but nothing surprises me in Disney Vlogger world anymore.
Yes! There was this Disneyland streamer who had a goal to ride Splash so many times, and he did that the entire stream, and everyone was so excited about it. He got a bunch of super chats from people thanking him for "braving it out" and getting soaked just for the viewers. No wonder these streamers do what they do. They have clueless people supporting them.

• Haha
This guy gives off the biggest creeper vibes. The way he’s at the parks EVERY SINGLE DAY. Doing the same exact thing. All while recording small kids. With kids of his own you would think he would know better.

Reactions: 6
This guy gives off the biggest creeper vibes. The way he’s at the parks EVERY SINGLE DAY. Doing the same exact thing. All while recording small kids. With kids of his own you would think he would know better.
Well, he has no need to be home. His wife makes the money and basically kicks him out of the house.

Don’t forget he runs over anyone and everyone in his path too.

Something I’d like to know is… did he get permission for his peoplemover challenge? Obviously he didn’t have it for pirates but tried anyway.

As far as streamers passing off to each other… anyone think its a way to keep people from going to Rtv1? Ron and Josh don’t like each other so yeah…

As far as streamers passing off to each other… anyone think its a way to keep people from going to Rtv1? Ron and Josh don’t like each other so yeah…
Could be a passive aggressive hit at Josh, who would never pass off to anyone now because he thinks he's the king. Back in the day, he used to pass streams off to Sp*kesmayne. Josh and Ron try to act chummy when they run into each other. Are you just speculating that they don't like each other? You're probably right.

And who stays all night awake at a Disney resort lobby. That’s really creepy but crazy people in this world are egging him on.

• Wow
Could be a passive aggressive hit at Josh, who would never pass off to anyone now because he thinks he's the king. Back in the day, he used to pass streams off to Sp*kesmayne. Josh and Ron try to act chummy when they run into each other. Are you just speculating that they don't like each other? You're probably right.
In the last RTV1 thread, it was shown where Josh was in Ron's chat during a stream. Ron is on more and on when Josh is on. Also, Josh doesn't like the fact that Ron can talk his ass under the table when it comes to fireworks, as Ron used to do stuff with pyrotechnics or whatnot. So Josh has basically been outshined in areas by Ron and I guess believes that Ron is stealing his viewers.

I will giver Ron *some* credit as he does make it a point to ride rides and see shows and give viewers a glimpse of other things, such as the piano players, Dapper Dans, etc... Josh has no idea that there are REAL musicians out there, lol.

So yes, I think Ron is annoyed by Josh and Josh hates that there is another that is better than him in some aspects, hence why they play nice on camera if they cross paths.

Briefly tuned in. Ron currently bragging to Smugglers Run Cast Members that he rode "55 times in one day". Then he explains his Ron Solo shirt "I use the single rider line. Ron Solo- single rider." Poor cast members.

• Sick
Briefly tuned in. Ron currently bragging to Smugglers Run Cast Members that he rode "55 times in one day". Then he explains his Ron Solo shirt "I use the single rider line. Ron Solo- single rider." Poor cast members.
How is that something a grown man should be bragging about?😂 I’m sorry but I’d be utterly embarrassed if I was his wife or children. I know the cast members are sick of him. Especially The Dapper Dans and the poor gentlemen that play the piano. I just envision them all rolling their eyes when they see him.

These streamers probably get more money in super chats going on the same ride over and over than the hard-working cast members' paychecks.

• Sad
  • Sick
How is that something a grown man should be bragging about?😂 I’m sorry but I’d be utterly embarrassed if I was his wife or children. I know the cast members are sick of him. Especially The Dapper Dans and the poor gentlemen that play the piano. I just envision them all rolling their eyes when they see him.
Don't forget the glass blower guys. He's always in there; commenting on their work, showing things off, and (sometimes) answering questions for them.

These streamers probably get more money in super chats going on the same ride over and over than the hard-working cast members' paychecks.
Not probably. They do. There’s nights that these people make more in superchats and paypals than most of us make on a paycheck with decent paying jobs. Let alone the what the cm’s make.