Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisAtNight

He is very repetitive. Also, It really bothers me how he literally bumps in to and runs through people. So rude.
It’s what he does. Josh does it too. When we were recently there, I had a foot ready to do some trippin’!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ron's day so far:
Glassblower, Piano man, Emporium, Dans, FOF, HM, Philharmonic, Speedway, Peoplemover, Glassblower, Piano man, COP, Rainy day calvacade, Piano man, Bus to HS, Beauty Beast show, Eat a cookie, Barrels his way through people outside Smugglers run to get to single rider line,

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
That Crazy Disney lady watched his stream today while he went to the bathroom. He was back so fast she asked him if he even washed his hands 😂. His face was priceless but there is no way he had time to do that AND pee :sick:
His bathroom breaks are always suspiciously fast. Must be all those Monster energy drinks he consumes. And the handwashing he probably skips. Makes me glad I'm not buying any park merchandise, since none of these streamers seem to be able to look at anything without fondling it.

• Sick
They finally made him get off. As he's going to get back in the queue, he walks right in between a guest and cm. The cm was answering the guest's question, but Ron plows on through. Yeesh.

• Sick
  • Angry

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Is this part of the Tokyo extravaganza they have planned together?
Tokyo isn't until February. I watched for a few minutes, and I think they called this a pre-Japan trip, whatever that means? Maybe Ron has a lot of airline miles from when he was working in Japan or got a cheap flight (it is a lot less expensive to fly into Las Vegas on a Sunday). Otherwise, it doesn't sound like a particularly good financial decision. But it is on par for a couple of guys who travel all the way to Las Vegas and then get Sbarro's pizza for dinner (which they said they did).

• Haha

ThunderPuss

In his latest update video they talked about having a monthly tshirt subscription plan. $25/mo and you can get a special "subscribers only" shirt. Who is paying him for that? He gives me chester the molester vibes.
Another example of how streamers try and take advantage of the viewers. And yet when you call them out, your met with riots and pitch forks

advil

It looks like he doesn’t get more viewers when he streams from Cali, in fact it looks like he gets less or at least about the same…so if he acts like these are ~work trips~ then he’s clearly pretty bad at his “job”

I saw like one minute of his stream and it looked like he was riding the Falcon ride… the same exact ride he can ride all the time at Hollywood Studios. What?

I'll give Ron credit today. 11 laps around World Showcase for 13.2 miles. But I mean, I think I do that every trip as a normal thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

DisAtNight

He just needs to give up and admit that the lines are too long and this was a bad idea and go resort hop or something.

ThunderPuss

So what’s the deal with this guy? If you scroll down his video list it looks like before he moved to Orlando to try and be a live-streamer he left his family during the height of covid and lived in Japan or something? Very strange…🤔🤷‍♀️
My understanding is his wife had a job opportunity in Japan, so they moved the family there but it didnt work out so they moved back to the States.

I also recall him saying he was a Las Vegas live streamer before streaming at Disney as well as him saying he served in the US Army.

Its been awhile since ive heard him say that so my memory may be a little fuzzy

YesNow

VIP Member
I’m only “team Ron” because he seems to be the only one that can give Josh of RTV1 some real competition. Don’t get me wrong, he’s just as arrogant as Josh, but in different ways. He is consumed with his number of subscribers, while Josh is consumed with Superchats. I also think Ron is receiving a military pension, which is why his wife was onboard with him running around the parks all day. It’s just “extra” money for them.

gizmo18

What an inconsiderate ass. If you do that, you need to purchase the item. These streamers are getting more and more entitled.
Funniest part is that he’s wearing that ugly ass pirate shirt that he’s been sweating in all day. Like bro use that piece of shit to wipe your lens.