Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThunderPuss

He knocked over someone last night running at the end of fantasmic. And his viewers are ok with this?
As much as I enjoy watching streams from the parks, Disney needs to start doing something about it. This type of behavior is absolutely unnecessary and disgusting. I get wanting to beat the crowd but to sprint out of there like hes running in the Disney Marathon is despicable.

And why is he never home or with his kids? Hes a stay at home dad but hes never home

Reactions: 11

cardfrek

VIP Member
15 freaking hrs. He's there longer than the CMs that are paid to be there. All these streamers that do the 'all day' streams get so repetitive. There is only so much you can see and do before you run out of things to do.

Reactions: 10

ThunderPuss

Live again, and this tool is still obsessed with his subscriber count. 🙄
Yes lets make it to 18k and then when we do, we get to hear him continue to beg for more subscribers and to further to remind us of the next milestone.....19k! And ya know what comes after that?.....20k! And did you guys hit the like button? Make sure ya do because it really helps the yOuTuBe aLgOriThM.

Fucking Hell. Its never enough for these people, theyre never satisfied, its always more more more. Gimme Gimme Gimme

ThunderPuss

Tale as old as time...
douche.jpg

This guy needs to get a life and stop bothering these poor CMs so much

DisAtNight

It's very bizarre. They moved from Washington State and his wife brings in all the dough while he plays in the parks all day, everyday. He says he brings his family to Disney but it's offstream (same thing Josh from RTV1 says about his son). Um, sir? You're there everyday and I never see your family with you. It's actually pretty creepy to see a grown man walking around the Disney parks with a camera all the time. I feel sorry for the cast members that he bothers all the time. I bet those piano players and the glass guy roll their eyes when they see him coming.
Sadly, he has no problem with watching others actually work and work hard for their money. Those musicians, character performers, glass blowers, etc. put in a ton of time perfecting their skills to successfully audition with Disney and get to where they are and he has the balls to stand there with a camera on a stick and collect off of them and call it a full-time job. Yes, he has actually said it's a full-time job for him.

As has been said in the RTV1 threads... These livestreamers claim that they are creating content... No! You are simply streaming content that Disney has created and sadly the mouse just hasn't slammed the door on your being able to collect money for your "efforts".

Reactions: 9

Fun Times

I was surprised that most of these streamers didn’t go live on Father’s Day. But here’s Ron, streaming at HS. Like stay home with your family for once.
It's very bizarre. They moved from Washington State and his wife brings in all the dough while he plays in the parks all day, everyday. He says he brings his family to Disney but it's offstream (same thing Josh from RTV1 says about his son). Um, sir? You're there everyday and I never see your family with you. It's actually pretty creepy to see a grown man walking around the Disney parks with a camera all the time. I feel sorry for the cast members that he bothers all the time. I bet those piano players and the glass guy roll their eyes when they see him coming.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Who has more problems in their lives?
The guy who rides Living with the Land for 12 hours or the viewers watching him ride it?

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
So sad. Ron's son just came into chat on Christmas day to say hello to his dad. He told him there is shrimp and steak waiting for him at home. Ron joked that they could pass it to him through the gates so he could eat it on the hub grass. Kid will probably be in bed by the time he gets home. I guesss streaming is more important.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Ron read your feedback and didn’t stick the camera in the piano man’s personal space today and did some resort touring. He says towards the end of his livestream he lost subscribers today.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
The guy isn't with his family? He went on a cruise with another man?
It's worse. He stayed in the same room with a couple! They were in the worst possible room for that setup. It was an interior cabin with no windows or balcony. Ron literally slept in a fold out couch at their feet. :sick: There was a curtain to pull back, but you still have Ron sleeping 6 inches from your feet. These cruise vlogs are such a train wreck. My husband requests to watch them because he can't believe what he's seeing.:oops: Well done, Ron. You got us watching....for the wrong reasons, but a view is a view. I guess?

• Sick
  • Haha