Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, he dressed up with his protege for Jollywood last night. I will say, he was more fun to watch than RTV1. I might have actually found it enjoyable because he wasn’t running around on a schedule trying to get the most cookies like at Very Merry, but his douche personality came shining through, “It’s so weird how everyone knows who I am now.” Yeah, I can’t get past his horrible personality. View attachment 2598095
Perfect costumes, very fitting: Dumb and Dumber.
Dumb_Dumber_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That Crazy Disney lady watched his stream today while he went to the bathroom. He was back so fast she asked him if he even washed his hands 😂. His face was priceless but there is no way he had time to do that AND pee :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That Crazy Disney lady watched his stream today while he went to the bathroom. He was back so fast she asked him if he even washed his hands 😂. His face was priceless but there is no way he had time to do that AND pee :sick:
His bathroom breaks are always suspiciously fast. Must be all those Monster energy drinks he consumes. And the handwashing he probably skips. Makes me glad I'm not buying any park merchandise, since none of these streamers seem to be able to look at anything without fondling it.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah, he dressed up with his protege for Jollywood last night. I will say, he was more fun to watch than RTV1. I might have actually found it enjoyable because he wasn’t running around on a schedule trying to get the most cookies like at Very Merry, but his douche personality came shining through, “It’s so weird how everyone knows who I am now.” Yeah, I can’t get past his horrible personality. View attachment 2598095
The douche actually said "everyone knows who I am now" ? Seriously?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He's Ron on the Blow for a reason.
The less time he spends in the bathroom, the more time he has to collect cookies at MVMCP:
Screenshot_20231206_083122_Instagram.jpg

I'll give him this - if he spent $180 on the party and ended up with 60 cookies, that's $3 per cookie. Not a bad return on his investment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Is anyone else getting concerned for the CM's that Ron is more than likely going to get fired? The glass blowers and piano players have got to be irked some that this guy is literally creeping on them while they are on shift.

Just like we're waiting for RTV1 to have their moment, Ron isn't far behind. All it takes is for 1 CM to report to their supervisor that they're getting creeped out by this guy continually showing up and he's toast. I mean, it's not like they have to go far to gather all the evidence!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So you’re a kid or Jenna but Ron on the Blow manhandled the Star plushy you got that you take to bed with you at night to rest your head against.
IMG_0090.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed this with a bunch of streamers…. They touch EVER SINGLE ITEM!!!!! It’s enough to point the camera at things, really, it is.

• Sick
I’ve noticed this with a bunch of streamers…. They touch EVER SINGLE ITEM!!!!! It’s enough to point the camera at things, really, it is.
And not just touch them, they have to molest them, rub it on their faces, and pretend as if theyve never seen anything like it before.
"Wow this is so soft, a child would love this." Well not now after your nasty sweaty greasy face has been all over it.

Then after touching everything they plop their tit right ontop of a garbage can as if its the cleanest thing in the park. These people are disgusting

Reactions: 6
So sad. Ron's son just came into chat on Christmas day to say hello to his dad. He told him there is shrimp and steak waiting for him at home. Ron joked that they could pass it to him through the gates so he could eat it on the hub grass. Kid will probably be in bed by the time he gets home. I guesss streaming is more important.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
So sad. Ron's son just came into chat on Christmas day to say hello to his dad. He told him there is shrimp and steak waiting for him at home. Ron joked that they could pass it to him through the gates so he could eat it on the hub grass. Kid will probably be in bed by the time he gets home. I guesss streaming is more important.
What a deadbeat dad.

Sounds like ResortTV1 Liam's future.

I caught a bit of Ron talking to another guy while waiting for the boat to MK to unload. He said riding all same rides all the time can get repetitive and boring. Well, NO tit! You're there all damn time. How about just taking a break from streaming for a week, or even better, forever!

• Haha