Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with him? There’s so many of these asshats, I can’t keep up.
Kyle filmed the new attraction at Universal when there were signs everywhere stating No pictures or video recording while on the attraction. He runs home and uploads the video like he’s special and excluded from the rules.

Reactions: 4
15 freaking hrs. He's there longer than the CMs that are paid to be there. All these streamers that do the 'all day' streams get so repetitive. There is only so much you can see and do before you run out of things to do.

Reactions: 10
Awww poor widdle Ron on the Blow got rained out of his showing of Fantasmic tonight at HS 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Live again, and this tool is still obsessed with his subscriber count. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Live again, and this tool is still obsessed with his subscriber count. 🙄
Yes lets make it to 18k and then when we do, we get to hear him continue to beg for more subscribers and to further to remind us of the next milestone.....19k! And ya know what comes after that?.....20k! And did you guys hit the like button? Make sure ya do because it really helps the yOuTuBe aLgOriThM.

bleeping Hell. Its never enough for these people, theyre never satisfied, its always more more more. Gimme Gimme Gimme

Reactions: 10
Yikes, I would have thought 46 not 36.

Its astonishing how many of these vloggers/streamers dont bother trying to take care of themselves. Theyre digging their own grave at this point

Reactions: 4
Another all day ringer.....and hes on the people mover no less. I think this man needs some serious help

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: 8
In his latest update video they talked about having a monthly tshirt subscription plan. $25/mo and you can get a special "subscribers only" shirt. Who is paying him for that? He gives me chester the molester vibes.

• Angry
  • Sick
In his latest update video they talked about having a monthly tshirt subscription plan. $25/mo and you can get a special "subscribers only" shirt. Who is paying him for that? He gives me chester the molester vibes.
Another example of how streamers try and take advantage of the viewers. And yet when you call them out, your met with riots and pitch forks

What person in their right mind looks at this and says I want to spend my money on that.🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8