Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Well, considering he has a face for radio that's what he should think about doing. My God the thumbnails he uses on YouTube is he trying to scare us or get us to watch his videos. Also, I see he's in California again how does he get all this money? He went and bought an annual pass there last month and now he's there again does his wife hate him, do his children miss him ?
I'm going out on a limb and assuming he's retired with a pension from the military. They retire folks "young" (in their 40s) there.

Reactions: 1

calicoconut

I stumbled upon Janel today for the very first time. And oh my God her voice, I couldn't do it!!! And what is with all of them sitting around this stupid ass piano player it's so boring

I want to like Ron. Of all the streamers I watch, he seems to be the least grifty and the most genuine. And he's consistent and does different things, like going to Disneyland and Japan, or walking around World Showcase 11 times. But he can also be extremely irritating to watch - that high pitched, off-key singing being at the top of the list of things that annoy me.
It is the damn singing that irritates me. I won’t watch him.

My issue with Ron is his cockiness ‘I’m a Disney/cruise” expert and in reality, he doesn’t know crap. Especially about cruising. I hate that Koda has decided to follow his lead. Also, a couple of other posters kneel before him. Tonya (Crazy Disney Lady) and Janelle (Disney with love). Not sure I spelled her name correctly. Can‘t stand to listen to her voice. Fingernails on the chalkboard. Let’s see where this guy is in five years. I’m guessing a greeter at Wal Mart.
They seem like nice people, but I don't know who's worse to listen to, Tonya or Jane.

• Haha
I’m only “team Ron” because he seems to be the only one that can give Josh of RTV1 some real competition. Don’t get me wrong, he’s just as arrogant as Josh, but in different ways. He is consumed with his number of subscribers, while Josh is consumed with Superchats. I also think Ron is receiving a military pension, which is why his wife was onboard with him running around the parks all day. It’s just “extra” money for them.
That makes sense. Now if you don't need the money then why not spend more time with your kids. I swear vloggers are narcissists not wanting spend real quality time and plenty of time with their kids LOL

sassysloth

Has he ever said what his wife does for a living (since she has the job that supports them apparently).

YesNow

VIP Member
Another freaking Hollywood Studios night and Fantasmic! (Again). Does this show stir an emotion in him at all anymore? Or does he just do it as an obligation for everyone at home watching who misses being at WDW?
I think it’s just easy to stream. You can even sit down, unlike fireworks.

Ron just now mentions about Goo to You going to do a 22 resorts stream this week, he mumbles something like he was talking about doing that yesterday or something like that.

Ron says, "If you don't know Goo to You is, a nice guy, generally a nice guy, and uh he's having fun"

What do you mean "generally a nice guy"?

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I’m new here, what is his wife’s job that he gets to go to the parks every single day?
She's a journeyman pipefitter. When they lived in the Seattle area, Ron had several jobs that took him out of the country for months at a time (military deployed overseas, painting ships in Japan). Sounds like when they relocated to Florida, they needed to have one parent who could handle childcare duties, since she would be working 12 hour shifts. So Shelli supports the family while Ron works on building his channel and is in charge of childcare (on days when she works, at least). That's why his vlogging days are often split - he goes to the parks early, leaves to pick up the kids from school, then goes back to the parks in the evening, after his wife gets home from work.

Of all the livestreamers, I have to say that Ron and Shelli seem to have one of the better relationships. They appear to actually like each other, and Ron not only takes an active role in parenting, but genuinely seems to enjoy spending time with his kids. He is away from home a lot for streaming, but he's with his family a lot more than when he was working overseas for 6+ months at a time. And streaming is his only job, unlike RTV1 and LID, who have full time jobs plus their YouTube side hustles. I'm not saying it's the best financial move to try to break into the full time Disney streamer market now, when it's already over saturated. But I can appreciate Ron and Shelli supporting each other's careers and dreams.

sassysloth

Seems like he did this until Luminous and then walked towards the front of the park after the fireworks and ended the stream, I'm trying to recall b/c I had it on in the background last evening. 🤔Is this how it happened or am I delirious at this point?😵

sassysloth

I watched. or attempted I should say one of the Japan vlogs. WTF does Ron act like a 9 yr old on straight pixie sticks. How does anyone put up with him? He isn't funny. he acts stupid as shit. I don't know how Koda put up with him for a week, seriously .
---

I did for a few minutes, but I hate when Kids are involved on the streams. I don't find them cute nor entertaining
---

Yes and Yes to ALL of this! I could possible understand a few days a week but Day and night as of late? NO effing way!!!!
---

he reminds me of Sloth from Goonies
We've already posted this part of him looking like Sloth including picture on this thread lol!