Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched. or attempted I should say one of the Japan vlogs. WTF does Ron act like a 9 yr old on straight pixie sticks. How does anyone put up with him? He isn't funny. he acts stupid as tit. I don't know how Koda put up with him for a week, seriously .
---

I did for a few minutes, but I hate when Kids are involved on the streams. I don't find them cute nor entertaining
---

Yes and Yes to ALL of this! I could possible understand a few days a week but Day and night as of late? NO effing way!!!!
---

he reminds me of Sloth from Goonies
I take it you won't be buying a "Smells Like Pooh" candle from Ron's collection?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's Easter and he's at the park for 12 hours today. What about your wife and children? Shouldn't he be at home with them???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's Easter and he's at the park for 12 hours today. What about your wife and children? Shouldn't he be at home with them???
I don't understand these vloggers in the park away from their family for the holidays. How do the people watching not think its messed up?

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how Koda likes this guy. It seems that there is a small group of vloggers who are pushing each other on their livestreams. Ron, Tonya ( Crazy Disney Lady), Janel (Disney Parks With Love) and Koda. Janel has a voice that can cut glass. Tonya shows up for her live streams whenever the hell she wants and her mods protect her. Especially Cookie. Many of these vloggers who think that they are going to do this for life with no plan for future employment are going to be disappointed. Ron is the main person that I’m referring to.

Reactions: 5
I stumbled upon Janel today for the very first time. And oh my God her voice, I couldn't do it!!! And what is with all of them sitting around this stupid ass piano player it's so boring

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how Koda likes this guy. It seems that there is a small group of vloggers who are pushing each other on their livestreams. Ron, Tonya ( Crazy Disney Lady), Janel (Disney Parks With Love) and Koda. Janel has a voice that can cut glass. Tonya shows up for her live streams whenever the hell she wants and her mods protect her. Especially Cookie. Many of these vloggers who think that they are going to do this for life with no plan for future employment are going to be disappointed. Ron is the main person that I’m referring to.
I stumbled upon Janel today for the very first time. And oh my God her voice, I couldn't do it!!! And what is with all of them sitting around this stupid ass piano player it's so boring
If you think Janel has an annoying voice have you ever tuned into a live stream by Jennifer Caruso? Talk about painful!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And what is with all of them sitting around this stupid ass piano player it's so boring
There’s only so much you can show when you insist on doing 8+ hours a day in the same park(s). This gives them 30 minutes of what they believe to be entertainment. Or, it’s off to the glass shop to annoy…sorry I mean “visit” those employees and disrupt their day (sometimes 3x).
Classic example of a group of adults who like to play “let’s pretend I have a job”

This ain’t it people.

Last edited:
My issue with Ron is his cockiness ‘I’m a Disney/cruise” expert and in reality, he doesn’t know crap. Especially about cruising. I hate that Koda has decided to follow his lead. Also, a couple of other posters kneel before him. Tonya (Crazy Disney Lady) and Janelle (Disney with love). Not sure I spelled her name correctly. Can‘t stand to listen to her voice. Fingernails on the chalkboard. Let’s see where this guy is in five years. I’m guessing a greeter at Wal Mart.

• Heart
My issue with Ron is his cockiness ‘I’m a Disney/cruise” expert and in reality, he doesn’t know crap. Especially about cruising. I hate that Koda has decided to follow his lead. Also, a couple of other posters kneel before him. Tonya (Crazy Disney Lady) and Janelle (Disney with love). Not sure I spelled her name correctly. Can‘t stand to listen to her voice. Fingernails on the chalkboard. Let’s see where this guy is in five years. I’m guessing a greeter at Wal Mart.
They seem like nice people, but I don't know who's worse to listen to, Tonya or Jane.

• Haha
I'm still new(ish) watching him, but need to sort out exactly what kind of lunatic Ron is. It's abundantly clear that something broke in him and he's out of touch with reality.

What I see is a large adult man running at top speed through crowds including children, strollers, folk on ecvs etc. He's going to barrel down someone one of these days and the result might be horrendous for that person if they fall wrong. Ron could be looking at a personal lawsuit - he laughed at one point saying he's protected behind an LLC but I can guarantee his streaming company would not be the one being sued as HE is the guest and running is intentional, dangerous behavior that is not required to do his "job".

I see a man who laughs and sings, which is okay, it's when he does it in odd situations that's disturbing.

I heard a man who's proud of his military career, but for some reason is embarrassed by what he actually did. He was telling folks he held a title in Special Forces/Recon ... I can tell you that is the exact same lie I've heard many times from narcissists and they'll tell you all the details too. There is nothing to be ashamed of if one served and left with an honorable discharge. There is no need to pretend to be a hero, by serving he's already gotten respect. The lie removes the respect.

She's a journeyman pipefitter. When they lived in the Seattle area, Ron had several jobs that took him out of the country for months at a time (military deployed overseas, painting ships in Japan).

Sounds like when they relocated to Florida, they needed to have one parent who could handle childcare duties, since she would be working 12 hour shifts. So Shelli supports the family while Ron works on building his channel and is in charge of childcare (on days when she works, at least). That's why his vlogging days are often split - he goes to the parks early, leaves to pick up the kids from school, then goes back to the parks in the evening, after his wife gets home from work.
Ron recently mentioned he is supporting the family and Shelly is only part time.
He also said that his plan, even before he moved the family to Florida was always to work full time streaming from Disney parks. Huh? How was he going to do that from outside of CA or FL?

There's a lot packed into what he's saying and how he says it.

Reactions: 6
I'm still new(ish) watching him, but need to sort out exactly what kind of lunatic Ron is. It's abundantly clear that something broke in him and he's out of touch with reality.

What I see is a large adult man running at top speed through crowds including children, strollers, folk on ecvs etc. He's going to barrel down someone one of these days and the result might be horrendous for that person if they fall wrong. Ron could be looking at a personal lawsuit - he laughed at one point saying he's protected behind an LLC but I can guarantee his streaming company would not be the one being sued as HE is the guest and running is intentional, dangerous behavior that is not required to do his "job".

I see a man who laughs and sings, which is okay, it's when he does it in odd situations that's disturbing.

I heard a man who's proud of his military career, but for some reason is embarrassed by what he actually did. He was telling folks he held a title in Special Forces/Recon ... I can tell you that is the exact same lie I've heard many times from narcissists and they'll tell you all the details too. There is nothing to be ashamed of if one served and left with an honorable discharge. There is no need to pretend to be a hero, by serving he's already gotten respect. The lie removes the respect.

Ron recently mentioned he is supporting the family and Shelly is only part time.
He also said that his plan, even before he moved the family to Florida was always to work full time streaming from Disney parks. Huh? How was he going to do that from outside of CA or FL?

There's a lot packed into what he's saying and how he says it.
I think he inhaled the fumes a little too much during his ship painting days.

• Haha
Well, considering he has a face for radio that's what he should think about doing. My God the thumbnails he uses on YouTube is he trying to scare us or get us to watch his videos. Also, I see he's in California again how does he get all this money? He went and bought an annual pass there last month and now he's there again does his wife hate him, do his children miss him ?

Well, considering he has a face for radio that's what he should think about doing. My God the thumbnails he uses on YouTube is he trying to scare us or get us to watch his videos. Also, I see he's in California again how does he get all this money? He went and bought an annual pass there last month and now he's there again does his wife hate him, do his children miss him ?
I'm going out on a limb and assuming he's retired with a pension from the military. They retire folks "young" (in their 40s) there.

I’m only “team Ron” because he seems to be the only one that can give Josh of RTV1 some real competition. Don’t get me wrong, he’s just as arrogant as Josh, but in different ways. He is consumed with his number of subscribers, while Josh is consumed with Superchats. I also think Ron is receiving a military pension, which is why his wife was onboard with him running around the parks all day. It’s just “extra” money for them.

Reactions: 4
I’m only “team Ron” because he seems to be the only one that can give Josh of RTV1 some real competition. Don’t get me wrong, he’s just as arrogant as Josh, but in different ways. He is consumed with his number of subscribers, while Josh is consumed with Superchats. I also think Ron is receiving a military pension, which is why his wife was onboard with him running around the parks all day. It’s just “extra” money for them.
That makes sense. Now if you don't need the money then why not spend more time with your kids. I swear vloggers are narcissists not wanting spend real quality time and plenty of time with their kids LOL

Yikes, I just pulled up Koda the Bear to see what he's about - he's Ron on speed. I cannot tolerate him.
Koda is horrible at streaming. I can’t watch him either.
He needs to just put this to rest and move on.

He idolizes Ron and mimics a lot of his mannerisms. Why? I’m not sure but that’s not working either.