Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised that most of these streamers didn’t go live on Father’s Day. But here’s Ron, streaming at HS. Like stay home with your family for once.

Reactions: 8
I was surprised that most of these streamers didn’t go live on Father’s Day. But here’s Ron, streaming at HS. Like stay home with your family for once.
It's very bizarre. They moved from Washington State and his wife brings in all the dough while he plays in the parks all day, everyday. He says he brings his family to Disney but it's offstream (same thing Josh from RTV1 says about his son). Um, sir? You're there everyday and I never see your family with you. It's actually pretty creepy to see a grown man walking around the Disney parks with a camera all the time. I feel sorry for the cast members that he bothers all the time. I bet those piano players and the glass guy roll their eyes when they see him coming.

Reactions: 9
It's very bizarre. They moved from Washington State and his wife brings in all the dough while he plays in the parks all day, everyday. He says he brings his family to Disney but it's offstream (same thing Josh from RTV1 says about his son). Um, sir? You're there everyday and I never see your family with you. It's actually pretty creepy to see a grown man walking around the Disney parks with a camera all the time. I feel sorry for the cast members that he bothers all the time. I bet those piano players and the glass guy roll their eyes when they see him coming.
I just can’t understand the people who give these grifters money. Who in their right mind says let me send these strangers money for walking around with their phone recording?? With inflation who has extra money to give to these losers for doing absolutely NOTHING?

Sadly, he has no problem with watching others actually work and work hard for their money. Those musicians, character performers, glass blowers, etc. put in a ton of time perfecting their skills to successfully audition with Disney and get to where they are and he has the balls to stand there with a camera on a stick and collect off of them and call it a full-time job. Yes, he has actually said it's a full-time job for him.

As has been said in the RTV1 threads... These livestreamers claim that they are creating content... No! You are simply streaming content that Disney has created and sadly the mouse just hasn't slammed the door on your being able to collect money for your "efforts".

Reactions: 9
Ron's day so far:
Glassblower, Piano man, Emporium, Dans, FOF, HM, Philharmonic, Speedway, Peoplemover, Glassblower, Piano man, COP, Rainy day calvacade, Piano man, Bus to HS, Beauty Beast show, Eat a cookie, Barrels his way through people outside Smugglers run to get to single rider line,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is very repetitive. Also, It really bothers me how he literally bumps in to and runs through people. So rude.

He is very repetitive. Also, It really bothers me how he literally bumps in to and runs through people. So rude.
It’s what he does. Josh does it too. When we were recently there, I had a foot ready to do some trippin’!!!

• Haha
Ron read your feedback and didn’t stick the camera in the piano man’s personal space today and did some resort touring. He says towards the end of his livestream he lost subscribers today.

• Haha
Ron read your feedback and didn’t stick the camera in the piano man’s personal space today and did some resort touring. He says towards the end of his livestream he lost subscribers today.
Wow, do something different and lose subscribers? Man, tough crowd. I mean, he only has that subscriber thing up and on camera half the time too. Nobody outside of the livestreamer gives a crap about how many subs you have. I'm there to watch whatever you are doing, not watching your stream your youtube subscriber account info.

Also, this is called trial and error... test the waters, do different things and see what people are looking for. Are there going to be bad days? Yup. Are you going to know why people unsubscribe? Nope. A bunch of the those subs that left could have left because they were just clearing out old youtube subscriptions and it had nothing to do with his content. But the world will never really know why.

• Haha
I just wish he would stop recording the people in line, especially the minors! Most of the time you can see people staring at the camera utterly pissed or annoyed. I don’t blame them, I would be to! I’m on vacation to enjoy the parks, not to be blasted on the internet by some grown ass man that doesn’t want to work a normal job.

Reactions: 7
I just wish he would stop recording the people in line, especially the minors! Most of the time you can see people staring at the camera utterly pissed or annoyed. I don’t blame them, I would be to! I’m on vacation to enjoy the parks, not to be blasted on the internet by some grown ass man that doesn’t want to work a normal job.
On his stream earlier at HS he is walking up the stairs in galaxy edge and his camera is right on this ladies behind and he’s close to her. The terrible part is this lady or her husband has no idea.

• Angry
Not the CM on Tower of Terror that ask you how many in your party saying “let me guess, 1?” and Rob saying “all the time!” Yup they are tired of seeing his ass every day.😂
---
😳 He went into a store and used the sleeve of a new shirt hanging on the wall to wipe off his camera lens! Who the duck does that?

Last edited:
  • Wow
😳 He went into a store and used the sleeve of a new shirt hanging on the wall to wipe off his camera lens! Who the duck does that?
What an inconsiderate ass. If you do that, you need to purchase the item. These streamers are getting more and more entitled.

Reactions: 6
What an inconsiderate ass. If you do that, you need to purchase the item. These streamers are getting more and more entitled.
Funniest part is that he’s wearing that ugly ass pirate shirt that he’s been sweating in all day. Like bro use that piece of tit to wipe your lens.

Reactions: 4
Not the CM on Tower of Terror that ask you how many in your party saying “let me guess, 1?” and Rob saying “all the time!” Yup they are tired of seeing his ass every day.😂
---
He went into the emporium on Wednesday night after the fireworks and walked up a mannequin and used the shirt the mannequin was wearing to wipe his lens off. He’s just straight trash

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
He went into the emporium on Wednesday night after the fireworks and walked up a mannequin and used the shirt the mannequin was wearing to wipe his lens off. He’s just straight trash
That's almost as bad a Katie from Best Life and Beyond touching everything with her fungus fingernails.

Reactions: 2