Rolf Harris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost certainly days ago. They’re saying it was reported by the registrar, so they likely waited to announce until after the certificate had been issued and body buried/cremated to announce. Perhaps there’s an agreed protocol with press?

Reactions: 9
That's that then. Whoever turns out to be a wrong un in entertainment from now. Just won't have the hurt and betrayal the Rolf Harris case gave me.
You can't trust any of them! Which is a shame because they aren't Rolf/Jimmy etc.

Reactions: 8
That's that then. Whoever turns out to be a wrong un in entertainment from now. Just won't have the hurt and betrayal the Rolf Harris case gave me.
You can't trust any of them! Which is a shame because they aren't Rolf/Jimmy etc.
He was everywhere when I was younger and seemed like he could do no wrong. I have memories of my daughter watching animal hospital when she was little. I was shocked and betrayed when the news came out about him. It never came as such a surprise with Jimmy Saville but Rolf Harris was a shock, maybe it’s naivety as they are or were household names?

Reactions: 10
"He died peacefully surrounded by family and friends" :cautious: Nice dig there to his victims from the family statement! Obviously still deluding themselves he's innocent, or worse, condone what he did

Reactions: 14
Bye Rolf. You didn’t deserve to live such a long life and I’m glad the ending was painful and undignified.

Reactions: 15
Daily Mail is now reporting on the private ambulance and “sources” that say he’d died a while ago, as predicted, and that the funeral has already happened. I would love to be a fly on the wall for these services: how do you say anything positive about the deceased in these circumstances?

Why do men (because it normally is men) in power think this kind of behaviour is acceptable? Rolf, Saville, Schofield, plus all the religious abuse cases. There’s a high-profile one in the evangelical Christian community at the moment (Mike Pilavachi) and I think I’m feeling it because we idolised him growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Listening to Talk Radio and they have just announced he died 10th May. Kevin O'Sullvan was a guest just now with Ian Collins and he knows quite a lot about the horrific acts Harris did which he was reporting to Ian Collins. He also said that the BBC and ITV etc obviously knew something was amiss and did nothing about it and covered it all up just like the BBC did with Saville. Kevin ended his report with there is still one big name in the same league as Harris & Saville, still on our screens and nothing is being done. Kevin said obviously he could not name for legal reasons!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sky News has said in the family’s statement they’ve said he “recently died peacefully surrounded by family and friends and has now been laid to rest”.

Looks like the family waited until he was buried/cremated before they announced it.

Reactions: 5
So we were right about his death when we saw the ambulance.
Hope he is in that special place for monsters now

Reactions: 15
"He died peacefully surrounded by family and friends" :cautious: Nice dig there to his victims from the family statement! Obviously still deluding themselves he's innocent, or worse, condone what he did
He still has family and friends? 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Sky News has said in the family’s statement they’ve said he “recently died peacefully surrounded by family and friends and has now been laid to rest”.

Looks like the family waited until he was buried/cremated before they announced it.
Can't blame them really. He was still their family and they must have had very complex emotions surrounding him and his death. Don't blame them for dealing with it all privately so the press and general public don't get involved.

• Sick
So we were right about his death when we saw the ambulance.
Hope he is in that special place for monsters now
He got away with it pretty much up until the very end.

People who commit sexual assaults and duck up people's lives consequently make me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Weird though. Most men are horrified by people like Savile, Harris. Yet TV head honchos seem to know, yet be able not to be repulsed, even though there are surely CHOICES of presenter, etc. Both of these disgusting perverts worked into old age, long after women of their age and condition would have been kicked to the kerb. It’s not as though they were particularly skilled or attractive to look at. Puzzling.