Rolf Harris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume the abuser mentality is universal because look how Schofield has literally clung on by his fingernails to an humiliating degree this week.

Minimum, he's abused a power dynamic with a much younger man. That's minimum.

It's hard for those with a basic morality to understand that kind of brazen denial.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Very true, I recall really loathing Jmy Saville when I was a child and adults telling me off for being so nasty about this lovely man who worked so hard for charity.🙄
I remember him hosting Top of the Pops on UK tv ( showing my age here lol ) in the 60s. Always snazzy clothes and peroxide blonde hair...delightful chat...sometimes a big fat cigar....
I recently read that some of the tv high up people actually KNEW what he was ...and about his disgusting activities. Anything to make money... even at the expense of children :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Tin foil hat possibly but I think this stuff still goes on. I think Schofe knows where the bodies are buried. It's why he's lasted so long.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m so glad that is changing and it’s different now.
It is and it isn't. There are still too many who say 'Why didn't they say something years ago' if someone finally has the courage to come forward with their story. That or 'if it happened then why didn't they report it to the police?'.
---
I remember him hosting Top of the Pops on UK tv ( showing my age here lol ) in the 60s. Always snazzy clothes and peroxide blonde hair...delightful chat...sometimes a big fat cigar....
I recently read that some of the tv high up people actually KNEW what he was ...and about his disgusting activities. Anything to make money... even at the expense of children :sick::sick:
There is footage of him assaulting a teenage girl somewhere. He is presenting and his hand goes downwards then seconds later the girl jolts and her face turns white and not once does he stop talking to the camer. If he had the balls to do that in front of a crowd and while the camera was filming then dear god, I can only imagine what he did to victims when there was no one around.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Watched the documentary last night and I feel extremely sorry for those woman who never got justice... Also very shocking he only had to serve 3 years, absolute joke.

I truly believe he has manipulated/brainwashed Bindi and his wife. How could any wife or daughter sit back knowing what he's done to other women and not speak out? His powerful/ money status speaks volumes, take that away and they'd have never have stood by him.

Reactions: 9
Do you know Simon Cowell was JK prodigy? SC also paid Max Clifford a lot of money!!
There’s an old documentary called Starsuckers, SC and MC are recorded. Clifford states Cowell is paying him money. Clifford also hinted about knowing about Jimmy Saville in the same doc. Made in 2009 I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched the Rolf programme and seeing him stood next to JS, straight away JS just give off weird, weird vibes but Rolf just looked so ‘normal’ especially compared to JS, it’s honestly mad how these people get away with it for so long 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I still can’t get over the fact that the disgusting bloke that abused young girls is the same bloke who literally CRIED over poorly hamsters.

• Sad
Reactions: 15