Rolf Harris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think that with a clearly traumatised daughter and an elderly wife with Alzheimer’s, the press would heed their request for privacy and a statement that no further comment would be forthcoming. But no. The DM and others are reporting ‘when approached, his daughter made no comment. He was a wrong-un, but have some compassion, you vultures.

Reactions: 17
Listening to Talk Radio and they have just announced he died 10th May. Kevin O'Sullvan was a guest just now with Ian Collins and he knows quite a lot about the horrific acts Harris did which he was reporting to Ian Collins. He also said that the BBC and ITV etc obviously knew something was amiss and did nothing about it and covered it all up just like the BBC did with Saville. Kevin ended his report with there is still one big name in the same league as Harris & Saville, still on our screens and nothing is being done. Kevin said obviously he could not name for legal reasons!
I wonder who that is
---
ps I wouldn’t immediately jump to conclusions

Reactions: 2
It's obviously Pudsey The Bear from Children In Need.
I heard Gordon the Gopher has tales to tell.
Seriously though, you need good evidence to make that sort of allegation. Plus you may also cause a shitstorm for the victims who haven’t spoken out. Wouldn’t take much for the press (or the SM vigilante) to dig up old social media messages etc, identify a potential victim and harass them.

Reactions: 2
The thing is, you'd be surprised how many people will continue to employ or work with people who've been accused of sexual assault. Some just refuse to believe it, or will only believe it if they're convicted of it (which is ridiculous considering how few cases even make it to court). It's almost as if some people don't think it's that bad if it hasn't happened to themselves or a close friend.
For some,the fact that they are mixing with a celebrity is enough to make people forget about the crimes. Sick really.

You’d think that with a clearly traumatised daughter and an elderly wife with Alzheimer’s, the press would heed their request for privacy and a statement that no further comment would be forthcoming. But no. The DM and others are reporting ‘when approached, his daughter made no comment. He was a wrong-un, but have some compassion, you vultures.
why? He was a public figure. If it was my father I would make a comment and apologise. Donate his estate to victims. Sorry no sympathy. He was bloody old (the good die young) hardly sad is it.
The DM is a scum rag, don’t read it if you don’t want to support it. Clicks equal money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What b*llocks. There are evil people in every political party, in every walk of life. Cyril Smith, anyone?
I’ve heard some really horrific stories about Smith’s abuse of boys and how he used his power and influence to procure them. Fat, evil bastard.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They stood by a wrong un to keep in the will. They won't get any sympathy off many. Let the media get after them and anyone else who continued to have anything to do with him.
---
Yeah me too. I think he died on Thursday.
Great detective work to be just a day out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They stood by a wrong un to keep in the will. They won't get any sympathy off many. Let the media get after them and anyone else who continued to have anything to do with him.
---

Great detective work to be just a day out.
What if they’re also victims?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The thing is, you'd be surprised how many people will continue to employ or work with people who've been accused of sexual assault. Some just refuse to believe it, or will only believe it if they're convicted of it (which is ridiculous considering how few cases even make it to court). It's almost as if some people don't think it's that bad if it hasn't happened to themselves or a close friend.
Louis wasn't cancelled.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Vanessa Feltz now on Talk Radio/TV again with Kevin O'Sullivan talking again about Harris. She is reliving her ordeal with Harris when she was on the Big Breakfast (on the famour bed) in 1996 when he was basically moving his hands further and further up her dress right to the top of her leg :eek: I think Talk TV are showing the clip (I am listening via Sonos) and she quickly called for an ad break. Worse still his wife was right at the side of the bed as well. Again, Kev has mentioned another very famous TV person doing exactly the same and Vanessa also said she thinks she knows of another too. I really hope these abusers are called out and made to pay for their deprived crimes.
He got a thrill out of touching her up on live TV and in front of his wife.

She should have called him out on air. Get your hands out of my knickers you filthy pervert!!
---
I'm sure it wasn't painful enough.
Can you imagine being the palliative care team looking after him? Making sure he was comfortable and painfree until the end? I'd have replaced the morphine with water - good job I'm not in the medical profession because I would be struck off. I couldn't look after a sex offender and not be judgemental.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

She should have called him out on air. Get your hands out of my knickers you filthy pervert!!
---

Can you imagine being the palliative care team looking after him? Making sure he was comfortable and painfree until the end? I'd have replaced the morphine with water - good job I'm not in the medical profession because I would be struck off. I couldn't look after a sex offender and not be judgemental.
Same here. I’m not a “Be Kind” type. I’m very judgemental - and trusting your instinct is not a bad thing imho.

Reactions: 8

---

It leaves you very conflicted and drained however you just have to get on with your job.

Reactions: 4
I am sorry for his daughter but Rolf’s victims (including a very good friend of his daughter) went through much worse than some doostepping.

Also Rolf’s daughter is lucky to have had two parents who made it to their 90s, many of us (me for example, or my own parents in their day) never will.

Any press attention is Rolf’s fault. I don’t condone harassing his daughter, but press attention cannot be unexpected.

• Heart
Reactions: 14