Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rochelle did go to Paris the other day (last Friday), I was right. Is she trying to pass that off as what she did yesterday?

another week of doing absolutely nothing in the office/work wise.
When she posted that story “surprising a very special girl” I thought it was for her eldest daughter but it wasn’t it was for a prego “friend”
Her eldest went from a trip to Beverly Hills too adult restaurants and shopping trips. Self centred prick rosh is! Even her other daughter got a party ffs

Reactions: 3
I think she’s been to Paris last week and this week OR she’s lying about where she is on what days as it’s all not adding up. She was with her friend who was in Paris last week and now she is magically in Paris again?

she’s never spent a full week in the office and she’s never spent a month at home with her children without having to fly off somewhere, or go away for the weekend/holidays without them

now she has the cheek to say she’s back from Paris and straight to sorts day. Will show her face at the school to gain attention, but won’t actually be there for the kids, tucking them in at night etc.
wonder if she partakes in the parents run.

also her having her pre made drink with her and taking a photo of her bags and shoes etc at sorts day. Who has the time? I’d rather be watching my child than taking photos of myself.
Also clean living Rochelle, all healthy foods with the can of Pringles in her handbag and blow was eating Pringles a week ago when he was out.
she’s pretending all they eat is whole foods etc but she clearly lets the kids snack on tit all day to keep them quiet.

Also thought her too posh to push cake was very crass. Is that what she really thinks caesareans are? Is that what she think she is? Too posh to push?
I think it’s a bit of a slap on the face to anyone who needed an emergency caesarean, or had reasons for needing an elective caesarean.
She just has no clue

also not sure how the cake has been on a journey for 48hrs when Rochelle was only in Paris for 24hrs (and the cake would have been given at the beginning of those 24 hours) and a flight or train from London is just a few hrs from Paris.
making it sound like the cake has travelled across the world to get to her friend.

Lastly the RH embroidered onto her hotel pillow. duck off! Seriously get your bleeping life in order and go spend some time with your children rather than faffing on putting bloody monogram pillowcases on in a hotel.
IMG_0697.png
IMG_0698.png
IMG_0699.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
I think she’s been to Paris last week and this week OR she’s lying about where she is on what days as it’s all not adding up. She was with her friend who was in Paris last week and now she is magically in Paris again?

she’s never spent a full week in the office and she’s never spent a month at home with her children without having to fly off somewhere, or go away for the weekend/holidays without them

now she has the cheek to say she’s back from Paris and straight to sorts day. Will show her face at the school to gain attention, but won’t actually be there for the kids, tucking them in at night etc.

also her having her pre made drink with her and taking a photo of her bags and shoes etc at sorts day. Who has the time? I’d rather be watching my child than taking photos of myself.
Also clean living Rochelle, all healthy foods with the can of Pringles in her handbag and blow was eating Pringles a week ago when he was out.
she’s pretending all they eat is whole foods etc but she clearly lets the kids snack on tit all day to keep them quiet.

Also thought her too posh to push cake was very crass. Is that what she really thinks caesareans are? Is that what she think she is? Too posh to push?
I think it’s a bit of a slap on the face to anyone who needed an emergency caesarean, or had reasons for needing an elective caesarean.
She just has no clue
She really don’t realise what tit she spouts. How can you be in Paris last week and only getting back now for sports day? We forgot roch can teleport in her world coz she’s got the funds to source that travel 🤣
She don’t want to admit she came back and went again then forgets what she says and oh look she’s showed up to sports day. Probs to warn off the other mums from her straying eye husband coz he’s even sick of her tit!!!!
And she promotes clean living but not for her kids. Those Pringles are for Bonky eye to keep him quiet. Feel sorry for them kids bet they just want a normal life. Theme parks trips to mc ds Disney land but they get Dubai to watch their parents act irresponsible and drink while they get carted off to nanny!

Reactions: 2

She just has no clue

also not sure how the cake has been on a journey for 48hrs when Rochelle was only in Paris for 24hrs (and the cake would have been given at the beginning of those 24 hours) and a flight or train from London is just a few hrs from Paris.
making it sound like the cake has travelled across the world to get to her friend.

Lastly the RH embroidered onto her hotel pillow. duck off! Seriously get your bleeping life in order and go spend some time with your children rather than faffing on putting bloody monogram pillowcases on in a hotel. View attachment 3007458View attachment 3007459View attachment 3007460
Healthy living but never just has a bottle of water? nobody travels with a cup like that, it doesn’t look even like a travel mug, more like a stop spills in the office type cup. In this weather healthiest option is a 2L bottle of water for u and the kids!

She just has no clue

Lastly the RH embroidered onto her hotel pillow. duck off! Seriously get your bleeping life in order and go spend some time with your children rather than faffing on putting bloody monogram pillowcases on in a hotel. View attachment 3007458View attachment 3007459View attachment 3007460
That cake looks tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Healthy living but never just has a bottle of water? nobody travels with a cup like that, it doesn’t look even like a travel mug, more like a stop spills in the office type cup. In this weather healthiest option is a 2L bottle of water for u and the kids!
She post that picture of that cup often and it looks completely unused, mine has water marks on it, when it's being used, hers looks like it been taken out the box.

Why is she so far away, in them pics on the left you can see parents stood watching thier children yet she's sat away from everyone

She's utterly false in everything she does, what Era is she in today, the NO ONE gives a tit Era

She post that picture of that cup often and it looks completely unused, mine has water marks on it, when it's being used, hers looks like it been taken out the box.

Why is she so far away, in them pics on the left you can see parents stood watching thier children yet she's sat away from everyone

She's utterly false in everything she does, what Era is she in today, the NO ONE gives a tit Era
i notice she hasn’t used her cloudcha coloured rounded mug recently. Funnily enough I was given a free one of these at an event (exactly the same but different branding for the event I was at). It’s obvious it’s the same because it’s a specific looks and style of lid. Well I’ve had to throw mine away because the smell and taste of the metal inside just wouldn’t go away. I don’t know what country or what chemical it was made from but there’s no way someone into healthy living would use an unknown material to carry burning hot drinks in and drink from. I thought it would go away after few washes but nope. Interestingly I THOUGHT she was selling them on her site but I can’t see them. Either I was wrong or she’s removed them because there’s something seriously wrong with the material the company is using!

Reactions: 1
So the girls have had their hair done for sports day, but then in the same breath they are having sparkles put on their hair ready to go somewhere (they’ll be off to see Taylor swift no doubt even though they’ve never showed any interest and fans of hers are desperate for tickets and can’t get any.

why would they have their hair done this morning and sparkles etc put in for sports day. Surely they will be sweaty in this heat and they would want their hair washed etc before the concert?

incoming photos of Rochelle with the girls. Blake will be with the nanny and Rochelle will be taking selfies and dancing along to Taylor even though she’s shown no interest in her before.

if she is invited to ANYTHING, she goes. No matter what it is or where it is. Anything for free!

Attachments

So the girls have had their hair done for sports day, but then in the same breath they are having sparkles put on their hair ready to go somewhere (they’ll be off to see Taylor swift no doubt even though they’ve never showed any interest and fans of hers are desperate for tickets and can’t get any.

why would they have their hair done this morning and sparkles etc put in for sports day. Surely they will be sweaty in this heat and they would want their hair washed etc before the concert?

incoming photos of Rochelle with the girls. Blake will be with the nanny and Rochelle will be taking selfies and dancing along to Taylor even though she’s shown no interest in her before.

if she is invited to ANYTHING, she goes. No matter what it is or where it is. Anything for free!
I thought the same then I realised she put a tick next to the sports day. Now there getting their hair done to go somewhere no doubt the Taylor swift concert. Like you said no interest just to say they went for content.

I thought the same then I realised she put a tick next to the sports day. Now there getting their hair done to go somewhere no doubt the Taylor swift concert. Like you said no interest just to say they went for content.
Ah so she means sports day is done, now their hair time?
She doesn’t make anything clear at all!!!

does their sports day last all bloody day? She’s done absolutely nothing yet again this week.

I can’t wait for the awkward videos of her singing along not knowing the words (unless she chooses an Uber popular song) and the selfies and pouting from them all.

wonder if she’s made any swiftie bracelets to exchange, I very much doubt it

Ah so she means sports day is done, now their hair time?
She doesn’t make anything clear at all!!!

does their sports day last all bloody day? She’s done absolutely nothing yet again this week.

I can’t wait for the awkward videos of her singing along not knowing the words (unless she chooses an Uber popular song) and the selfies and pouting from them all.

wonder if she’s made any swiftie bracelets to exchange, I very much doubt it
Yeah lol was a little grey emoji tick next to sports day✔ so sports day complete hair time. Not like anyone gives two fiddly fucks!
She’s a total knob head!!! Let’s see where they are heading you probs are right 🤣🤣

So Random

My lad has YT on the TV and a 5 second advert popped up for Citrus Refreshers Chew, and I thought the girl in the advert was Rochelle, I don't think it was but I saw her face in the young woman
---
i notice she hasn’t used her cloudcha coloured rounded mug recently. Funnily enough I was given a free one of these at an event (exactly the same but different branding for the event I was at). It’s obvious it’s the same because it’s a specific looks and style of lid. Well I’ve had to throw mine away because the smell and taste of the metal inside just wouldn’t go away. I don’t know what country or what chemical it was made from but there’s no way someone into healthy living would use an unknown material to carry burning hot drinks in and drink from. I thought it would go away after few washes but nope. Interestingly I THOUGHT she was selling them on her site but I can’t see them. Either I was wrong or she’s removed them because there’s something seriously wrong with the material the company is using!
Exactly I have had similar cups and they start to have a odour after a while, so my daily one i fill with water only & only wash it with warm water but that cup isn't the same one, I imagine she's thousands in the garage and everyday she gets out a new one. 🤣

I came to this thread late, having spent time in others I Knew she was a singer but that's it, Marvin I know about as much, I saw her on TM years back and my lad watched Celeb Juice but I've read 3 past threads to catch up and I say it in another thread about someone

Rochelle isn't a celebrity. Them days of ɓeing famous are gone, if she was a celebrity she wouldnt be pushing all this Boss Mamma business tit, she'd be making money making appearances doing shows, she has the occasional cash flow with TM or some other minor show

Apart from her, who takes her picture or really prints stories about her. She's on the fringes of the biz the was show.

Last edited:
Is she that bored that she's doing all her Insta story posts during the last 20 mins of the show, or maybe they've left already. Either of these options and she doesn't deserve to sit in that box in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
She has been in 'showbiz' since she was 12 (S Club Juniors) and she still has no discernable talent. She will put her name to anything to make more money and as someone else has said she will go to the opening of an envelope.
Stinks of desperation.

For anyone without Instagram…

kids all drinking fizzy drinks (Rochelle with the clean lifestyle)

alaia with HER phone (she doesn’t have a phone apparently)

Rochelle taking pictures of her hat on her chair etc.

This is what she should be taking her kids to, things they clearly enjoy. Instead it seems she was bored and didn’t want to be there. She could take them to things they would enjoy every week, rather than shopping and meals at expensive restaurants which they clearly hate.

she is so self absorbed that it pains her to do things her children love, her children and their happiness should come first.

now she’s spent a night with the girls (Marvin working so Blake must have been with the nanny again) I won’t be surprised if she spends the weekend doing what she wants and leaving the kids behind or doing something they are not remotely interested in

Attachments