Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Groundhog Day again.

she posted this exact same thing within the last few weeks.
does she not even look at what she is sharing now? It’s exactly the same bloody quote.

And matcha does not hit any differently on a Saturday Rochelle, it’s all in your head!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
For anyone without Instagram…

kids all drinking fizzy drinks (Rochelle with the clean lifestyle)

alaia with HER phone (she doesn’t have a phone apparently)

Rochelle taking pictures of her hat on her chair etc.

This is what she should be taking her kids to, things they clearly enjoy. Instead it seems she was bored and didn’t want to be there. She could take them to things they would enjoy every week, rather than shopping and meals at expensive restaurants which they clearly hate.

she is so self absorbed that it pains her to do things her children love, her children and their happiness should come first.

now she’s spent a night with the girls (Marvin working so Blake must have been with the nanny again) I won’t be surprised if she spends the weekend doing what she wants and leaving the kids behind or doing something they are not remotely interested in
These pictures really concern me. I don’t understand why you would put pictures of your kids, the most precious thing in your life that you’d protect with everything inside of you, and you just plaster them on the internet for ANYONE to access. People r sick, we know that, we can’t change people but we can control ourselves. These little girls may be ok with it now, but when they’re 20 will they be happy that pictures taken when they were little girls posing with pouts and little skirts is readily available online.
People are absolutely sick, and i would never in a million years let random people I don’t know have access to pictures of my little girl in short skirts and just pictures of her legs out - I never use to be so concerned but there’s been documentaries about this sorta thing and what can be done to pictures. Nobody loves your kids like you do, we don’t need to seem then Roch. Keep photos in memories folders for you and your family!
By putting these unnecessary photos documenting your children’s childhood, your really just selling your kids for money and brand deals which makes me 🤢

Reactions: 11
Who’s goingggggg to tell her about herself 🙃
Is Boots mobbed out people casuing a frenzy are security hold screaming fans back with a crappy stick, are armed police on stand by, helicopters at the ready

or are people who are just out shopping having a quick nosey in a shop they'd rarely shop in and looking and walking away from a product they'd never buy while Rochelle stands in front of a 10ft by 5ft promotional picture of non other than herself talking tit she's memorised about something she knows nothing about because they're only associated by name. Follwed by 231thousand selfies not with fans or her daughter, just by her...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t supposed to be there but just happened to sprain her ankle.

so sprained that’s she’s ok standing up holding the product and having her photo taken?

child exploitation at its finest

Ps - in yet another era, now in her kris Jenner era!
kris Jenner the Mum of the infamous kardashian who starred in a sex tape that made her and her family famous?
What an era to be in!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She looks embarrassed, nervous, and like a duck out of water. Her mum has pushed this whole campaign it’s so very clear to see.
How very sad she’s been used for Rochelle’s gain. She should be out playing with her friends not thrown Infront of cameras that she clearly doesn’t want to be on.
Very poor parenting

Reactions: 7
She looks embarrassed, nervous, and like a duck out of water. Her mum has pushed this whole campaign it’s so very clear to see.
How very sad she’s been used for Rochelle’s gain. She should be out playing with her friends not thrown Infront of cameras that she clearly doesn’t want to be on.
Very poor parenting
Surely she should be at school?

With a sprained ankle, how did they get her up on that chair?

why when she is a little girl sitting in a chair, does she have a skirt on that short?

why when Rochelle could have planned the event at any time of day did she choose 2-4pm so she didn’t have to do the school run?

does she just do anything and everything to not have to look after her own children?

how can school allow this time off?

Rochelle at the forefront being the helicopter pushy parent she is. The poor girl looked embarrassed, scared, in too deep and like she wa being exploited.

I see there was literally a few people there and the one Rochelle did talk to, her face is a picture. She’s not interested at all what the woman has to say, you can tell by her face (pic 1)

lastly, why would you buy your own products at the till? Surely you will have access to them in abundance? Was it because she needed someone to buy it as nobody else was?

This woman cares about nobody but herself. I feel so sorry for her children

Attachments

Reactions: 1
With a sprained ankle, how did they get her up on that chair?

why when she is a little girl sitting in a chair, does she have a skirt on that short?

why when Rochelle could have planned the event at any time of day did she choose 2-4pm so she didn’t have to do the school run?

does she just do anything and everything to not have to look after her own children?

how can school allow this time off?

Rochelle at the forefront being the helicopter pushy parent she is. The poor girl looked embarrassed, scared, in too deep and like she wa being exploited.

I see there was literally a few people there and the one Rochelle did talk to, her face is a picture. She’s not interested at all what the woman has to say, you can tell by her face (pic 1)

lastly, why would you buy your own products at the till? Surely you will have access to them in abundance? Was it because she needed someone to buy it as nobody else was?

This woman cares about nobody but herself. I feel so sorry for her children
My thoughts exactly!!!!!!
But alaia goes to a private school so probs can do what they like defo can with a mum like rochyyyyy

And I thought it was weird her buying (stocking up) on her own products LOL!
Had a nosey on the website the bath beads and deodorant went out of stock! WHO BROUGHT PLEASE!!!!

Just had a look at the collection on boots website. I thought her aim was to tap in to the early teens market? She has literally just released bath products, deodorant and a vanilla body cream for good measure. I don’t see a market for this? Pre teens don’t want bubble bath and body scrub. Majority of those products we use as adults are safe for children.
The niche market is skin care/eye care which is sadly what the teens are latching on to.
This Coco hills is miles off it.

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at the collection on boots website. I thought her aim was to tap in to the early teens market? She has literally just released bath products, deodorant and a vanilla body cream for good measure. I don’t see a market for this? Pre teens don’t want bubble bath and body scrub. Majority of those products we use as adults are safe for children.
The niche market is skin care/eye care which is sadly what the teens are latching on to.
This Coco hills is miles off it.
And the packaging if you ask me is very ‘young’ - my 12 year old niece would see this as a child’s brand, not one aimed at her.

There’s such a big shift from them being in primary school to them being in secondary school. This product won’t be ‘cool’ by the time September comes and Alaia is in secondary school/high school.

also the font used is awful. Very hard to read the cursive writing

it’s also very gender specific.

if she wanted to jump on the band wagon and impress she could have brought out a more unisex product or one tailored to both girls and boys.
Especially considering it’s just deodorant, body wash and shampoo (and bath sats) etc which can be used by both sexes

Lots of boys have also jumped on the bandwagon and are using moisturiser, hair products, body washes etc.

my little coco is for both sexes/gender neutral is it not?

Attachments

The only way that brand would work is if the person behind it was popular with that generation ie molly Mae. It wouldn’t matter if the products were crap, the kids would just jump on the bandwagon because such a body uses it.

Rochelle doesn’t have that backing/following which is why this will be a complete flop.

no teen wants to be like Rochelle hulmes, that’s the reality

Reactions: 4