Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really feel like boycotting M&S given I did most my shopping in there and I’m not happy knowing they charge high prices to pay these idiots for being “ambassadors”.
m&s do their own cleaning range, with natural versions etc, so really not sure why she wouldn’t be using those seeing as they’re both apparently ambassadors.

Reactions: 11
Who has time to place everything together for a photo and think let’s take a photo and post a story about in the midst of cleaning up sick. Oh yes someone who did probably get her nanny to clean it up!

Reactions: 8
Who has time to place everything together for a photo and think let’s take a photo and post a story about in the midst of cleaning up sick. Oh yes someone who did probably get her nanny to clean it up!
It’s just highlights how dry her content is atm.
Clutching at straws springs to mind

Reactions: 1
You can just picture her taking the photo,nanny stood to the side,then horse face throwing the cloth and rubber gloves at her before waltzing off 🙄🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Also not a great move announcing your child’s been projectile vomiting and ‘you’ve’ spent the morning cleaning sick out of the car seat before going out to make people ice creams 🤢

Unless that pic was all lies and she’ll use that as an excuse to get out of it today

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Went to her daughters ‘graduation’ - the perfect place she could have taken her ice cream van, peddle her tit to other private school mums and saying how wonderful her brand is.

instead didn’t have the initiative to think that far ahead so is starting ‘work ‘in the afternoon yet again.
Wonder where she got the idea to take the ice cream van to her daughter’s school? 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

hi Rochelle! You clearly read here and as normal you take someone else’s idea and make out you came up with it!!

Serving ice creams with a sickness bug in the house, surely this should not be allowed?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Also considering this is ment to be a huge marketing campaign lets just break it down, so she’s been:

Outside bbc studios (pointless exercise as majority adults)
Billie faiers house (waste of time she hasn’t even posted about the products)
Some other random family who I have no idea who they are.
Finally her youngest child’s school (if the kids are going to private school they’ll be using their mums chanel cream not this junk)

What an absolute embarrassing fail.

Considering time has been spent on this, all the branded props, design for the van wrap etc it’s been executed so badly.

I can only laugh
---
To add to this and to make it even more diabolical just seen she’s been to my little coco hq

😂😂😂😂😂

Make it make sense

Reactions: 4
I know, let’s take the ice cream van to affluent places/streets and feed my friends/their children and gift them my products.

then let’s take it to my little coco hq because nobody there will know anything about the products

finally let’s take the ice cream van to another jls family at night and let them go all over the van and let them touch everything (while I kiss everyone I meet having had my son vomit all morning)

finally as my husband is away and I can’t be bothered to look after my children, I’ll go get some steps in instead of going home and seeing to my poorly son.

a day in the life of Rochelle.

Also as an after thought…looking at picture 1 she has the new coco hills products at the van window along with all of the edible sprinkles, pumps of sauce etc. What a stupid place to put them. These are non edible products being left on show next to edible products.
it only takes 1 wrong bottle to be squirting crappy face cream on your ice cream rather than strawberry sauce

does her team not do things such as risk assessments? Surely her team would advise placing edible and none edible products together was a no no.
surely with Blake being ill they should have advised everyone to use gloves.
She should have had hand sanitiser rather than everyone touching the same pump, or at least showed she washed it down between visits (no way she has done this), especially since Blake had been all over it the day before.

its careless of her to take her brand somewhere and advertise it like this. Although she’s only basically taken it to all of her friends and her workplace which again I would be asking if the ad campaign cost outweighed the promotion and whether gifting to friends only was actually appropriate.

if I was Rochelle I would have gone to local state schools, local food banks on a weekend (not filmed it or even said I had been) but taken the van and said I’d be going somewhere special and have given them hundreds of free products.

I would have gone to school summer fayres, local children’s football teams training sessions, a local family day/picnic etc, gone to a busy shopping mall on a Saturday/sunday, offered 20% ofd coupons with ice creams etc.

she literally has no clue

Attachments

Last edited:
Totally agree.

But this sums Rochelle up. She isnt business savvy. All she cares about is the cosmetic tit.

When she goes to the office she doesn’t graft, she just stands around and takes pretty pictures.

She is like a child in a candy shop. This entire week has been a waste of time from a business point of view. It’s raised zero awareness about her products, yet as long as she can take some naff pictures for the gram she will see that as a successful week.

The van itself was tacky as hell inside (if u noticed) They’ve literally hired it for a few days, wrapped it which doesn’t cost a great deal then had a few phoney props made for it.

If you look at say kylie/Kim k. They release a product, do a story about it then bang sold out within minutes. They have the following to sell products. If they want to waste their time prancing around handing out freebies they can afford to - their products sell regardless

Rochelle doesn’t have that luxury. So everything will be down to her marketing. Based on this weeks activity that won’t help either.

It’s a sinking ship

Tell me you’ve never done the washing before, without telling me you’ve never done the washing before

towels and linen already clean when it went in the wash.

how much of the product is she using? By the looks of it, almost half the tub. What a waste of money!

why when someone who works with m and s and is a brand partner is she not using m and s laundry products?

why when someone has spent months/years developing a new product suitable for her pre teens, without using chemicals etc is she now using washing powder, comfort AND in wash scent boosters full of chemicals?

why is she wrapping her son in a towel with his clothes on and cuddling him like a baby? Why did she have to feature him at all?

why is she using my little coco product in the middle of the advert and not declaring it?

why are there no other cleaning products in the cupboard she puts the ‘new’ products into?

why is she doing the washing when she has a nanny/home help

why does she have the tiniest of baskets to take her laundry upstairs? Anyone who actually does the washing in a 5 person household knows tiny baskets are a waste of time and space and that in a ‘normal’ household (without a maid/home help) the laundry basket would be overflowing by the end of the week, especially if both parents had apparently been working none stop all week and weren’t even home for bed times etc (plus a child vomiting).

none of it makes sense, because all it is, is a show. This woman will do anything and everything for money. She is driven by money but has no actual talents. Will put her name to absolutely anything and everything but not actually do any of the graft itself unless it’s for the gram and she can make out she does stuff.

she is a fraud (along with many other influencers) and in my opinion he is just as bad hyping her up and commenting on her post continually saying how amazing she is doing when she really is not. she doesn’t work full time (not even part time) and the same with the children, part time mum if that. How any partner can look at their significant other telling lies on a daily basis, swanning around basically playing shop etc and not have the guts to tell them they are stupid is just as bad as her doing it.

Attachments

No work today again then! Is that the full week again she hasn’t been in the office?

how long until she is on holiday do we think? If her children have broken up for the summer now?

also I thought months ago she walked past this house and the first few floors were already erected and it looked a bit like a concrete garage. Why does it now seem to have gone backwards and there isn’t as much of a building? Or is the picture taken from the roof of the building? Very bizzare

Attachments

Reactions: 1
No work today again then! Is that the full week again she hasn’t been in the office?

how long until she is on holiday do we think? If her children have broken up for the summer now?

also I thought months ago she walked past this house and the first few floors were already erected and it looked a bit like a concrete garage. Why does it now seem to have gone backwards and there isn’t as much of a building? Or is the picture taken from the roof of the building? Very bizzare
Private schools are generally finishing next Thursday or Friday.

Private schools are generally finishing next Thursday or Friday.
She posted this….

her children must have broken up already hence Valle already having had her ‘graduation’
---
Also just realised, not only did she get her my little coco products in the advertisement for the laundry products, she also managed to get her bloody matcha in too.

she has no shame! She must be so desperate to peddle her tit, she’s now having to advertise it within an advertisement. Desperate!

Attachments

Another weekend of meals out at fancy restaurants that are inappropriate for children and Blake jumping around singing rather than eating his lunch while his mother sings to him.

other diners must hate it when they are around
It’s giving - I want kids but I also want my kids to go straight to the teenager stage cuz I can’t be arsed with the baby activities and I just want to do what I want to do with them.

Selfish cunts. Do they do anything other than going to adult restaurants and ‘walks’ with those kids. Why not the zoo, or Thorpe park or something abit more entertaining for them.

Every weekend they fail miserably.

Bet those children are gagging to go to pizza hut or Maccy Ds. Does she ever do any child activities with them? Its all about what looks good for the gram. Sad really and very selfish 😔

Reactions: 4
Bet those children are gagging to go to pizza hut or Maccy Ds. Does she ever do any child activities with them? Its all about what looks good for the gram. Sad really and very selfish 😔
I didn’t notice Alaia in any of the posts today.

Alaia was out with her friends a few weeks ago for the day (while Rochelle took the younger two to a restaurant and then…you guessed it…for a walk).

I wonder if Alaia was out again with friends today. Maybe she gets a Maccy’s or a Pizza Hut when she is with her friends so has ditched her parents now?

I’d not be allowing my 10/11 year old out by themselves all day (even with friends) - especially not one who “doesn’t have a phone” as Rochelle claims (we know this is a lie).

they’ve had kids but don’t want to change their lifestyle, they are selfish and self centred as always

Reactions: 5
Marv is djing in Ibiza tomorrow then his jls tour starts (I wonder if Rochelle will be following him around like a lost puppy again) Kids have finished school, let’s see what Rochelle has planned for them?

My prediction.

F all.