Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stars work 12.30pm after needing to get glammed up to deliver bloody PR packages.

On way to delivering PR packages she uses white text on top of a white top to promote the brand and tell people what she is saying. Except fail as normal, most people would have difficulty reading it and following what she is saying.
that’s the whole point in the text being there Rochelle, so they can visibly see what you are saying.

even worse than that, big boss wholesome mama is fully glammed up being driven around…and she’s not even wearing a seatbelt.

she is in fact a moron.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh please 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Why does it look like she put on a pair of trousers, forgot and put another pair on top 😂
My mum always use to say “if you feel well enough to go/do x then you’re well enough for school”. Is it true that other parents (at public schools maybe) would be getting fined if they took their kids out of school and then was caught doing some shopping.
I, like others also find it very odd that she says she stocking up on her own products? Erm wouldn’t u have boxes of it u big boss mama always working out of all these offices and buildings?! Especially if it’s a new product launch, you’d have loads to try and give out to friends and family too.

Reactions: 1
I thought the idea was her daughters? Yet on the vid she said she’s had the idea forever?!

she also looks frumpy as duck

So her daughter isn’t well enough to go to school yesterday and is reeled out for promo.

now she’s having a day serving ice creams (something her daughter would actually enjoy) and her daughter must be miraculously cured as she is nowhere in sight! Convenient that.

Attachments

Funny how Davina McCall is also serving ice creams from an ice cream van outside Heart studios today, but you've had this idea forever ever haven't you Rochelle.

Reactions: 3
So she is trying to plug a product for a ‘teen market’ so she has an ice cream van parked outside bbc television centre, that I imagine is full of people aged 18 (minimum) plus?!

It’s very obvious she just enjoys all the frilly stuff like the trip to LA etc and not actually the hard graft.

She is totally clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So we’re going to be subjected to a week of sickly ice cream stops across London.
Again. Please someone explain the benefit of this? Kids are at school? Is this not the market she is trying to attract?! How does dishing out free mr Whippys to 40plus year olds increase her sales?!
The general public can’t stand her, but will they take a free ice cream off her in 30 degrees. Absolutely! Will they then rush off to buy her birthday cake scented bath balls? Absolutely bleeping not.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Went to her daughters ‘graduation’ - the perfect place she could have taken her ice cream van, peddle her tit to other private school mums and saying how wonderful her brand is.

instead didn’t have the initiative to think that far ahead so is starting ‘work ‘in the afternoon yet again.

Reactions: 1
When someone on here said graduation I thought they meant Alaia finishing year 6 which I could kind of understand but Valle leaving year 2? 😂
Yeah, was thinking the same, but no year 2🤣🤣🤣 so if schools done then that means either Dubai or Mauritius for holidays, aren't they the only two places she goes🤔
She's so ridiculous is Rochelle, all this era crap she spouts, clearly has no idea what it means. Big boss Mum my arse🤥🤥🤥

Managed to squeeze in a cuppa and a hug?! duck off Rochelle. Of course you had time. No one’s out in an ice cream van at 9am, you know full well no one’s eating ice cream either at 9am so tactically you’ve planned your van runs for mid afternoon so you’ve had all morning to go your daughters pathetic graduation. There’s no squeezing anything in as you had nothing else on.

She really is so very tragic.

You can tell Billy doesn’t even like her. She’s not mentioned anything about the actual products, no praise of how good they are.
Rochelle is really clutching at straws here with this marketing campaign. It’s great to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its very clear she gets a lot of her inspo from the kardashians. The kids parties with all the extras, the extreme marketing (delivering pr boxes personally, kylie and kendal have both done the same) the constant reference to kris Jenner, I could go on.
The Kardashian’s as much as I despise them are on another level of power/wealth. Whilst Rochelle may aspire to be like them its just never going to happen.
It really baffles me why Rochelle thinks so much of herself. Surly she can see the constant negative comments about herself, brands aren’t screaming to work with her, her businesses are not high flying.
She constantly goes on about being ‘your own biggest fan’ that’s great but u also need normal ‘fans’ to elevate you - I see her with very little

Its very clear she gets a lot of her inspo from the kardashians. The kids parties with all the extras, the extreme marketing (delivering pr boxes personally, kylie and kendal have both done the same) the constant reference to kris Jenner, I could go on.
The Kardashian’s as much as I despise them are on another level of power/wealth. Whilst Rochelle may aspire to be like them its just never going to happen.
It really baffles me why Rochelle thinks so much of herself. Surly she can see the constant negative comments about herself, brands aren’t screaming to work with her, her businesses are not high flying.
She constantly goes on about being ‘your own biggest fan’ that’s great but u also need normal ‘fans’ to elevate you - I see her with very little
Agreed & while Kim has zero personality, khloe is pretty funny & Kourt is a witch to Kim so people tune in to see that plus they have mates in very high places & all the celeb boyfriends! Kendall walks the runway for Hermes while Rochelle advertises M&S food…. She has zero personality to be anywhere near as successful as them!

Like she’s the one who’s been and bought Spanish cleaning products and she’s the one who’s cleaned and disinfected that car seat in the clothes she is wearing.

watch her bring Blake with her today after he’s been vomiting! Or will the nanny magically have him and pick the other kids up too?

another morning/full week not at the office or doing work

ps - thought she shopped at m and s and used their cleaning products and food

Attachments