Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mrs Stot
The facials at lunch?! Is it just me but I could never do this. A facial involves removing all makeup and creams and usually having some sort of exfoliant. U generally don’t have a facial then go to a meeting?! You’d be a bit red where you’ve maybe had steam and extraction. And u wouldn’t want to put makeup on after.

Reactions: 3
@mrs Stot
The facials at lunch?! Is it just me but I could never do this. A facial involves removing all makeup and creams and usually having some sort of exfoliant. U generally don’t have a facial then go to a meeting?! You’d be a bit red where you’ve maybe had steam and extraction. And u wouldn’t want to put makeup on after.
Yes, completely agree.

She’s again full of tit and pretending she has had a facial at lunch time between meetings when in fact she has just had another day of prancing around doing nothing/being pampered

Reactions: 5
IMG_2510.jpeg

Less facials, more focusing on your crappy matcha business- the comments are something else. Cash grab for the Sugar Baby and Boss Mumma

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2894741
Less facials, more focusing on your crappy matcha business- the comments are something else. Cash grab for the Sugar Baby and Boss Mumma
I don’t know a lot about law but isn’t this illegal?!
Consumer rights act says firstly you have a right to cancel from the moment you order and u have until 14 days after receiving goods to action a return. Online returns are slightly different rules to those in a shop - but the only expansions are broken items, tailor made and perishable. Technically this could be perishable but as Machaa lasts a while and perishable is more for something like fruit.
“Due to the nature of our products we are unable to offer refunds or online exchanges.”

Are they saying this policy is just for the “food” products? If they’re saying this is the case for ALL products (I.e the crappy hoodies and other things they sell) that’s 100% illegal!

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain what ‘it’s giving summit’ means?

I tell you what it is giving, it’s giving Matrix vibes and it’s also giving dressy up day for the pretend boss day vibes!

would love to hear her speech. Bet it was a load of waffle.

the whole matcha brand and returns etc is what happens when you set up a ‘business’ and have all the gear but no idea! One day this will all come back to bite them on the arse and I’m here for the day it happens.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t remember who said it but someone said how long until she appears on Marvin’s show. Well I saw a clip posted on Insta and they paid a voicenote from her to him on air talking about her pride 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
How embarrassing. All the z-listers were there yesterday talking on stage.
Rochelle making out she’s some big star being asked to talk and like it was HER show and along comes Christine mcguiness who’s also been invited and also did a talk there yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Can someone explain what ‘it’s giving summit’ means?

I tell you what it is giving, it’s giving Matrix vibes and it’s also giving dressy up day for the pretend boss day vibes!

would love to hear her speech. Bet it was a load of waffle.

the whole matcha brand and returns etc is what happens when you set up a ‘business’ and have all the gear but no idea! One day this will all come back to bite them on the arse and I’m here for the day it happens.
What does she look like 💀 you're in cloudy Newham, take the sunglasses off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another busy day of no work for Rochelle!

who even takes these photos of her? Does she employ someone to take photos of her all day long? The dynamic is just so weird. Posing outside the venue yesterday, today posing walking up stairs, with her bag etc.

Ps. - power lunch 🤣🤣🤣 (see definition in photo below)
IMG_8974.png
IMG_8975.png
IMG_8976.png
IMG_8979.png
IMG_8980.png
IMG_8974.png
IMG_8975.png
IMG_8976.png
IMG_8979.png
IMG_8980.png

Attachments

• Haha
Update to her winning an award.

what an insult to those entrepreneurs who actually achieve things, those making things or selling things which save lives, change lives for the better, helping others through trauma etc and then there’s part time Rochelle rocking up because she sells matcha and my little coco!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
“Multi million pound juggernaut” my little coco were the words used in her introduction to the stage.
Also the words “a powerhouse of a woman” and “one of the UK’s best loved broadcasters” were used!

Theres still no evidence my little coco is a multi million pound business. Her cloudcha business has terrible reviews, especially for customer service and quality of the items, her RH group has her husband and nail tech as clients, her books etc come and go with utter nonsense spiel of she wants to embrace her natural curls (but only did it while the book was out) or her ‘at mamas table book’ where she lied and said she always cooks and then was seen sushi h out pre made M and S food with the home help/nanny/cleaner in the background.
to call her “one of the UK’s best loved broadcasters” is ridiculous. If that was the case, why are there always hundreds of comments when she’s on this morning saying how utterly rubbish she is?

She never thanked her team in her speech, the ones who are actually there holding the business together whilst she has days at the spa, endless holidays each year and is barely actually inputting anything into ‘her’ business.

what a fickle world we live in when people win awards for being a “big boss mama” when in fact they are hardly at work.
I suppose it’s a good job she does work for herself because no other employer would allow her to work just a few hours a week whilst also picking and choosing when she wants to go to work, what she wants to take credit for and taking a million selfies of herself whilst at work.

Its hype like this that makes Rochelle think she is actually some amazing entrepreneur and a “big boss mama” when in fact those of us with a brain know she does the bare minimum and her team are the ones holding down the business.
utter disgrace

*edited to add her Mum went too. Looks like the children were with the nanny again!

Attachments

• Sick