Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the good morning gang rotated with happy weekend, friday, Saturday etc really pisses me off 🙄🙄🙄 As well as “era” its something all the kids now are saying yet seems to have caught on to some 30+ women who should know that it makes them sound like desperate to be “cool” twats!

Reactions: 1
That video of her saying she has followed Melissa for a few years now and she’s impressed with people who walk everywhere etc.
when I looked, Melissa is a health and wellness/movement and meditation type person. Exactly the same as Bryony, but American.
Is she throwing shade at Bryony by saying how wonderful she thinks this Melissa is, who walks everywhere and does yoga etc (just like Bryony does)but not mentioning that her co-founder/business partner and so called friend also has exactly the same characteristics and ‘community’ as this melperson.

very weird

edited to add Melissa does not follow Rochelle it seems. Why is Rochelle tagging her etc, what can she gain from this woman as that’s the only reason she will be tagging her.

Reactions: 7
This 👆🏽

I also thought it was weird and very beggy.
She’ll be all over her like a rash as no doubt some colab or business move will be ticking over in Rochelle’s money minded brain, she is toxic.

Reactions: 4
That video of her saying she has followed Melissa for a few years now and she’s impressed with people who walk everywhere etc.
when I looked, Melissa is a health and wellness/movement and meditation type person. Exactly the same as Bryony, but American.
Is she throwing shade at Bryony by saying how wonderful she thinks this Melissa is, who walks everywhere and does yoga etc (just like Bryony does)but not mentioning that her co-founder/business partner and so called friend also has exactly the same characteristics and ‘community’ as this melperson.

very weird

edited to add Melissa does not follow Rochelle it seems. Why is Rochelle tagging her etc, what can she gain from this woman as that’s the only reason she will be tagging her.
Is she not friends with Bryony any more? I've only been half keeping up lately.

Is she not friends with Bryony any more? I've only been half keeping up lately.
I think she still is friends with Bryony, but hasn’t congratulated her on her Dior collab (jealous) and now is talking about how she needs to walk more and how she looks up to Melissa who she has followed for a few years (but Melissa doesn’t follow her) and how her walking and her attitude towards wellness etc is exactly what Rochelle has been looking for, yet Bryony walks everywhere, is already friends with her and you’d assume if you were going to be influenced to walk, do mindfulness, yoga etc you’d be influenced by someone you’ve been friends with, who you’ve co founded a product with and who you’ve been to her wellness days or whatever, not some random who you’ve never met and doesn’t follow you on insta.

she’s only tagging this Melissa person as she wants to gain something from her. Her “oh I am so influenced by her and her walking” is a total pile of crap because you wouldn’t watch a video of someone walking between meetings and being influenced when you’d actually been with someone irl (Bryony) who walks everywhere, does yoga, mindfulness expert for Dior etc. if anyone in the field was going to influence you, it would be someone you collaborated a business with, someone you knew etc rather than some random from Instagram surely.

The sole purpose for Rochelle following anyone is purely for her to gain something.

Reactions: 6
Awww the thing is rochy you can learn from the best but will never be the best! Never will come close to Naomi Campbell One thing she knows how to keep her mouth shut unlike you 🐴🐴🐴🐴 naiiiiiiiii

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another busy day in the office for Rochelle.. oh wait..

What exactly is she learning from Naomi? How to be a supermodel? Does she really think she is going to be a supermodel?
if not, what exactly can Naomi teach her?

I can’t believe the only thing she’s done today is hair and make up and then this. How can she possibly think this is ‘work’

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Little miss try hard trying to start a new trend. Ballet shoes under no circumstances are to be worn with socks. Especially thick white sport socks 💀

It’s like when your a young child and you beg your mum for a new pair of shoes and u finally get them so wear them at any opportunity whatever the weather.

She looks ridiculous

Also did Naomi Campbell even know who she was?! How bleeping cringe

Another week of doing duck all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
How long till we hear she’s in her “Campbell era ✨” and we’ll get a leopard print outfit and similar posed picture.

Seriously the random trainer positioned up high in the car to ensure it’s included in the picture is SO WEIRD.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Just incase you didn’t feel your best in whatever you were wearing today or needed more proof money does not buy class, style or sense!

what the duck is this look 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_2136.jpeg

• Haha
But she has to show off her £660 Miu Miu ballet flats!
These brands must see Rochelle (and her cronies a mile off)

I wonder if they sit in an office and think “hmmm I wonder what monstrosity we can come up with and these people will still buy it as long as it has our name emblazoned on it”

Reactions: 3
Just incase you didn’t feel your best in whatever you were wearing today or needed more proof money does not buy class, style or sense!

what the duck is this look 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 3003724
Horse face has jeans on with them ballet shoes, this is clearly an attention seeking post from her, for a start she's going to have to take them off to change in to her tutu & if she's wearing big thick white socks they clearly don't fit her trotters do they.

So easy to pick her apart.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I see one more ERA post I will self combust!!!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Naomi had a line of influencers she had to pose with to promote her show.
Shut your mouth Donkey she doesn’t know who you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rochelle did go to Paris the other day (last Friday), I was right. Is she trying to pass that off as what she did yesterday?

another week of doing absolutely nothing in the office/work wise.

Attachments

She’s very insecure and shallow. Look at me look what I can afford look at my designer labels and lovely life.
Oh duck off
Give it 2.5 years maybe 3 and you won't hear of Rochelle Humes, there is a bunch of wannabes being lined up for the same kind of delusional world she lives in right now,

She clearly doesn't have a job and puts her name on things people just don't buy for money, but as I said, there is young more good looking girls in the pipeline that will over shadow her in the next few years