Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day yesterday of pretending to work.

funny she hasn’t documented her and Marvin out at an m and s event last night.

kids must have been with the nanny again!

her hard day consisted of…

being driven to work, a million pics of herself advertising her new next range, a picture of her lunch, a picture of her at 6pm still in the office (it’s ok though she wasn’t working late, she had been getting glammed up in the office for a night out). Finally she and Marvin were hard at work rubbing shoulders with other Z listers at an M and S evening of drinking, watching them launch their new clothing ranges and tasting their new products/getting free alcohol.

This woman saying she is a big boss woman, yet never puts a full day in at work, never mind a full week. Goes to the opening of anything and everything and any event she can get herself to.
they don’t even look after their children full time either.

I hope more people come to realise what utter lying, grifting, utter train wrecks most influencers are. It’s a disgrace that as a society people like these are the ones being promoted
Picture 1 notebook, looks completely unused and open to page 1

Reactions: 1
Another busy day in the office for Rochelle…oh wait
---
And some more to add to the photos to prove she has done nothing.
---
---

And some more to add to the photos to prove she has done nothing.
I’m so confused. The woman Rochelle has tagged in her photos is the woman she’s recently trying to cling onto.

however the woman has posted she is in Paris today. So is Rochelle in Paris or is the woman lying?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m told by a friend of a friend that the dance show is tmw … there are 2 shows. Let’s see if she watches both times ….. dance mum era.

Reactions: 3
Finally it's week end, after a exhausting working week of not doing very much,

I've palmed the kids off to someone local because they get in the way of me taking endless selfies & pictures of inanimate objects where I pretend I'm living my best life.

i don't have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. Im a talented presenter.

Still holding out for KK phone number because she won't be able to contain her excitement at being friends with me and my Marv. We are the Jay Z and Beyonce of the UK

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if by magic, Valle no longer has braided hair and Rochelle is seen using her own products on her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Had time to get her hair done yesterday.

then attended her daughters performance.

another Saturday when she’s hardly spent any time with the girls.

also why is Blake buying them flowers? They would have had to take them to the performance, what a faff. It’s clear this ‘dance mum era’ is new to Rochelle as taking flowers to a performance is one of the stupidest things to do.

They could have given them flowers once they arrived home.
instead they’ve either had to place them in their seats and not squash them, or someone has had to either find water for them backstage (when they will already have been so busy with all of the performers) or they have been backstage and not in water and just wilted and it was pointless buying them.

it’s not the opening night of broadway they are staring in, it’s a dance performance.

she always has to go over the top to ‘prove’ how much they all love and care for one another.

also someone should tell Rochelle to stop pouting and posing in all of her photos, because it seems her eldest is mirroring her actions and now pouts in every photo taken of her, it doesn’t suit a primary school aged child pouting like that.

also dumps the children whenever she wants, the one time she really should have left Blake at home with the nanny would have been yesterday, to concentrate fully on the girls and their performance if it meant so much to her she was buying them flowers.

Attachments

These photos of her ‘actually dressed’ for work would mean more if she a) actually worked, b)closed her effing mouth, c) stopped accidentally getting the shoe /bag logos in shot. Shes such a pick me. Cringe for her.

Reactions: 4
What's all this Era tit she talks about all the time, does she not understand what Era means.

She really is as simple as the pics she post. I'm baffled as to what it is she actually does. She seems to go week to week not doing very much. But I suspect she will be a stand in presenter on TM during summer and will be posting pics like Holly used to do advertising her tit clothes.

Reactions: 3