Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another busy day for Rochelle doing pretty much nothing again.
Small photoshoot with Blake and lunch out again.
wonder if she fancies the water/chef who provided her with food just like she fancies Marvin for making her dinner last night🤮.

over exploiting her child again, making him perform for the camera again with his “hello my darling girl/boy routine. I also hate the way she says/shouts “what” at him, getting him to repeat his darling routine and then the false laugh afterwards.
Not sure why she can’t use “pardon” instead of shrieking “whaaattt” at him. Not very elegant at all.

his face drinking what I assume is the matcha is what all of us mere morals also think of Rochelle’s matcha.

inappropriate lunch in a fancy restaurant. Looks like all they could get him was beige food (plain spaghetti) as the restaurant clearly didn’t have a kids menu.
but it’s ok, he’s later posted in a video where he’s got a carton of Pringles in his hand.

Why does she subject her children to such boring, mundane things just because she thinks by taking them to fancy restaurants it makes her look good. It doesn’t, it makes her look like a tit mother who always puts her needs before everyone else’s.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Another busy day for Rochelle doing pretty much nothing again.
Small photoshoot with Blake and lunch out again.
wonder if she fancies the water/chef who provided her with food just like she fancies Marvin for making her dinner last night🤮.

over exploiting her child again, making him perform for the camera again with his “hello my darling girl/boy routine. I also hate the way she says/shouts “what” at him, getting him to repeat his darling routine and then the false laugh afterwards.
Not sure why she can’t use “pardon” instead of shrieking “whaaattt” at him. Not very elegant at all.

his face drinking what I assume is the matcha is what all of us mere morals also think of Rochelle’s matcha.

inappropriate lunch in a fancy restaurant. Looks like all they could get him was beige food (plain spaghetti) as the restaurant clearly didn’t have a kids menu.
but it’s ok, he’s later posted in a video where he’s got a carton of Pringles in his hand.

Why does she subject her children to such boring, mundane things just because she thinks by taking them to fancy restaurants it makes her look good. It doesn’t, it makes her look like a tit mother who always puts her needs before everyone else’s.
Nail on head 🎯

Reactions: 3
100% a Colab. That’s why she’s sniffing around. Cloudcha failing miserably so who’s bandwagon can she jump on.
U can see straight through her, she’ll Literally have people around her that she can use/manipulate. I know I mentioned it earlier but Byrony is her partner. Yet no share of her recent good news. No acknowledgement, I’m not a huge fan of her either but I think it speaks volumes that she can publicly congratulate her ‘friend’
100% this!!
I noticed at one point she was sniffing around that founder of Good America Emma Grede is it? Started to go to a few events. Probably to try and get a clothing line with her. She did the same with the Bryony girl for ages before they did the matcha business bollocks.
She’s desperate for her family to be the British version of the Kardashians, I’m shocked we haven’t had a reality TV series yet… At Home With The Humes. Or have we and I’ve just blocked it out through trauma?!

Reactions: 4
Thought id start posting random tit like Rochelle.

(My kids are at school already)
At least this is semi exciting because none of us have see you post this before.

To keep up with Rochelle you will need to post those same 4 photos every day for the rest of your life now.

you’ll have to tell us how hard you’ve worked today, which era you are in today and also a picture of a handbag and shoes in the same shot.

🙈👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% this!!
I noticed at one point she was sniffing around that founder of Good America Emma Grede is it? Started to go to a few events. Probably to try and get a clothing line with her. She did the same with the Bryony girl for ages before they did the matcha business bollocks.
She’s desperate for her family to be the British version of the Kardashians, I’m shocked we haven’t had a reality TV series yet… At Home With The Humes. Or have we and I’ve just blocked it out through trauma?!
It’s like she groomed Byrony. All of her friendships will be based on her getting something out of them. Money is her drive, she doesn’t give a duck about anything else:

The fall out with Georgina will no doubt be down to Rochelle. Maybe Georgina has seen her for what she actually is.

Her family will never ever be like the Kardashian’s, nor will she ever ever be like kris Jenner. She is not a popular ‘celeb’ in the UK, at all. Her businesses are tit, same as her presenting. She’s been given opportunities as she fits the uk narrative. End of story.

Reactions: 5
It’s like she groomed Byrony. All of her friendships will be based on her getting something out of them. Money is her drive, she doesn’t give a duck about anything else:

The fall out with Georgina will no doubt be down to Rochelle. Maybe Georgina has seen her for what she actually is.

Her family will never ever be like the Kardashian’s, nor will she ever ever be like kris Jenner. She is not a popular ‘celeb’ in the UK, at all. Her businesses are tit, same as her presenting. She’s been given opportunities as she fits the uk narrative. End of story.
I don’t feel bad for Bryony because she’s an opportunist herself. Now that she’s got a Sugar Daddy, the sky’s been the limit for her. Rochelle is down low seething because of Sugar Baby’s Dior deal.

Thought id start posting random tit like Rochelle.

(My kids are at school already)
Did you wake up at 5am for matcha and Pilates? I hope you’ve had a busy day with 3 meetings, numerous emails 🤥 and plenty of selfies with your mouth wide open.

Reactions: 5
I don’t feel bad for Bryony because she’s an opportunist herself. Now that she’s got a Sugar Daddy, the sky’s been the limit for her. Rochelle is down low seething because of Sugar Baby’s Dior deal.
oh i absolutely don’t feel sorry for Byrony. Was more the point she didn’t congratulate her or acknowledge her success. She’s always banging on about the whole ‘girls supporting girls’ card but never seems to play it herself. I agree with the seething part also. Byrony collaborating with dior, Rochelle gets Next 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another day yesterday of pretending to work.

funny she hasn’t documented her and Marvin out at an m and s event last night.

kids must have been with the nanny again!

her hard day consisted of…

being driven to work, a million pics of herself advertising her new next range, a picture of her lunch, a picture of her at 6pm still in the office (it’s ok though she wasn’t working late, she had been getting glammed up in the office for a night out). Finally she and Marvin were hard at work rubbing shoulders with other Z listers at an M and S evening of drinking, watching them launch their new clothing ranges and tasting their new products/getting free alcohol.

This woman saying she is a big boss woman, yet never puts a full day in at work, never mind a full week. Goes to the opening of anything and everything and any event she can get herself to.
they don’t even look after their children full time either.

I hope more people come to realise what utter lying, grifting, utter train wrecks most influencers are. It’s a disgrace that as a society people like these are the ones being promoted

Attachments

Reactions: 6
20240614_053937.jpg
20240614_054012.jpg
IMG-20240506-WA0000.jpeg

Morning. Been up since 5am, had a coffee, then I thought id do some exercise so I pulled my fanny over my head so I looked like a peanut and rolled about on the floor for 30 mins. Now time to get the kids up for school

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
No, i don't have a Nanny. I have this irrational fear that bringing another woman in to my house my cause my husband to get ideas above his station and we all know I wear the trousers in this house, I follow him to work, I never let him do his own thing, I even post how much he cares about me and our family on his socials he's the strings of my apron and I tie him in knots

allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 21