Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally makes a tit out of herself every single day without fail.
Claims to be running around like a crazy person, but is in the dentist and a book shop!
Oh the luxury of having a 5/6 hour window between school drop offs to do what u want.
It’s becoming more and more apparent that she actually has duck all to do in the week

Reactions: 10
I went to Boots today, the My Little Coco range was right at the back of the store, if it had been any further away it would have been in the stock cupboard 😂
2 shelves and some reduced prices. It looked shocking 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally makes a tit out of herself every single day without fail.
Claims to be running around like a crazy person, but is in the dentist and a book shop!
Oh the luxury of having a 5/6 hour window between school drop offs to do what u want.
It’s becoming more and more apparent that she actually has duck all to do in the week
Couldn’t agree more. Her busy day taking selfies, the dentist, grabbing lunch and no work at all again

also the packages she recieved today from her friends, it’s ridiculous influencers all sending each other things.
The one she received saying her ‘favourite coffee’ - never seen her drink coffee before. I thought it was all matcha and lemon water/freshly squeezed juices.
Seems her friends have dropped her in it and she does generally drink coffee.
she is such a liar.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t drink coffee. She said that on TM. Grind Coffee is owned by her friends I think?
Her favourite coffee ‘just got a whole lot cuter’.

Why would they say that to her in a letter if she didn’t drink coffee.
surely they would have said her favourite coffee brand got cuter, not her favourite coffee.
What she says on tv and what she actually does are 2 very different things don’t forget.
---
Her favourite coffee ‘just got a whole lot cuter’.

Why would they say that to her in a letter if she didn’t drink coffee.
surely they would have said her favourite coffee brand got cuter, not her favourite coffee.
What she says on tv and what she actually does are 2 very different things don’t forget.
And yes it’s her make up artist and husbands brand. Surely her friends know what she does and doesn’t drink?

Reactions: 1
I see she hasn’t shared byrony being an ambassador for dior or commenting on her pic congratulating her, yet she’s reposting pathetic TikTok’s.
She really is that jealous mean girl isn’t she.

Reactions: 5
‘Crazy’ person? Aka a normal person.

She hasn’t got a bleeping clue has she.
Didn't I say last night she'd post a pic showing her wedding ring (captioned) my love, that bit maybe missing but she's posted exactly what I said she would,

Hi Rochelle, if you read this, just want to say we know how pathetic and false you are.

Reactions: 4
She’s defo trying to jump on her pals grind business with her crappy matcha.

Maybe it’s time u realise it’s tit Rochelle and no one wants to buy it, so give it up.

Maybe also note that half of these ‘celebs’ who bring out products etc have success because people are buying in to the person behind the brand not the actual product.

For this to be successful you need to be liked. Sadly you are not.

Attachments

Problem is, she isn’t at all credible cos she is a presenter, then has all these short lived careers like an author, a podcaster, a fashion designer (collab), a hair care range and now matcha…
She has no niche - just sticks her name on anything then moves on!

Reactions: 7
Didn't I say last night she'd post a pic showing her wedding ring (captioned) my love, that bit maybe missing but she's posted exactly what I said she would,

Hi Rochelle, if you read this, just want to say we know how pathetic and false you are.
See the in cat pose with wedding ring and thought @Error404 won todays bingo

Reactions: 3
100% a Colab. That’s why she’s sniffing around. Cloudcha failing miserably so who’s bandwagon can she jump on.
U can see straight through her, she’ll Literally have people around her that she can use/manipulate. I know I mentioned it earlier but Byrony is her partner. Yet no share of her recent good news. No acknowledgement, I’m not a huge fan of her either but I think it speaks volumes that she can publicly congratulate her ‘friend’

For anyone without Instagram, here is Rochelle’s day (the big boss mama).

another day not in the office, no evidence of any work other than her saying she had had zoom calls and meetings (course you have, probably with your team who are holding the fort while you swan around yet again).

Attachments

Boss ‘bullshit’ mama

Maybe her work is drying up that’s why she’s sent Marv to spend his weekends dj’ing in crappy parks up in Southport

Reactions: 1
She couldn’t fancy him any more? 🤮

why does she act like a teenager?

He’s made you dinner, most households with 2 parents see one of the parents cooking dinner on a daily basis (often taking it in turns)
Why is it such a novelty that he’s cooked and she couldn’t fancy him anymore?
I find that such a weird thing to say.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She couldn’t fancy him any more? 🤮

why does she act like a teenager?

He’s made you dinner, most households with 2 parents see one of the parents cooking dinner on a daily basis (often taking it in turns)
Why is it such a novelty that he’s cooked and she couldn’t fancy him anymore?
I find that such a weird thing to say.
And that looks bloody rank!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck even is it🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Looks like vegetables and that’s pretty much it, because heaven forbid she ate something with any significant calories, fats, protein, calcium etc in it. It will ruin the aesthetic that she eats clean and lives a healthy lifestyle.