Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What under ten year old wants to spend their day/ have lunch here?

Selfish bleep Rochelle strikes again.

Take them to the zoo, the park, soft play etc. She has no bleeping idea about what kids want to do or what to stimulate them. It’s like she wants them to be 25 already.

Terrible parenting yet again. Absolutely useless
She cares far more about how she looks on Instagram than what her children want to do. Extremely selfish. Bet the kids are gagging for a McDonald's. Selfish witch 😡

Reactions: 5
I’d love to be loaded and be able to amazing things like, take my kids to stay in that Lion Lodge at Port Lymphe, and loads of other stuff… she could be giving them amazing experiences with her money (or she would probs get gifted) but she seems to prefer spending the time she has with her kids in Harrods 🫠

Reactions: 7
You are a mother Rochelle. Spending time with your kids is a very normal thing to do and shouldn’t be made a point of.

However. You do very little with them so on the odd occasion that u do u have to shout about it.

She is unbearable
---
I’d love to be loaded and be able to amazing things like, take my kids to stay in that Lion Lodge at Port Lymphe, and loads of other stuff… she could be giving them amazing experiences with her money (or she would probs get gifted) but she seems to prefer spending the time she has with her kids in Harrods 🫠

When it’s her time money is no object. When it comes to the kids they get treated to a walk.
(Nothing wrong with that btw but it’s very clear she’d rather spend her pennies on the latest pradas rather than experiences for her kids) Most people graft to give their kids a good upbringing. She is doing it for her wardrobe.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s left her primary school aged child to go out by herself with her friends? She’s just turned 11 and is in her last year of primary school!

also neither parent is home if anything were to happen and even worse than that Rochelle claimed she wouldn’t be buying her daughter a phone until she was in secondary school (although we all know she has one). So how is she hypothetically supposed to contact her parents if something goes wrong?

no way I’d be leaving my newly turned 11 year old at home by themselves never mind out with friends by themselves for the day.

this woman has absolutely no clue how to parent, out at a bloody Manor House:country hotel with 2 young children for lunch. How they must have ruined other diners experience taking selfies and videos while sat down

No doubt she will either be out at Marvin’s gig tonight, or will be having her friends over again because heaven forbid she did bedtime with all 3 of her children annd looked after them herself!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Rochelle and some of Marvs instagram story captions are identical. She absolutely has access to his instagram and posts on it 😂. It’s just as bad as those couples on Facebook who share accounts.

Reactions: 7
No doubt she will either be out at Marvin’s gig tonight, or will be having her friends over again because heaven forbid she did bedtime with all 3 of her children annd looked after them herself!

And because she has to watch him like a hawk at all times 👀

Top Shagger

Reactions: 2
as predicted she did have friends/family over last night.

now she’s in her ‘dance mum era’ - how many bloody era’s does she have? She seems to have a new one every day!
Someone needs to explain to Rochelle what an era is and that you can’t change an era on an hourly/daily basis. She literally has no clue!

she has never come up with the idea of putting things in boxes (kids outfits). She has clearly had it done for her, or she has stolen the idea from someone.
Why the need for even more use of plastic? Why not put each outfit in a reusable tote bag with their names on if she wants to go ‘extra’

those plastic boxes are crap and won’t withstand someone (a child) opening and closing them continually and getting things in and out. It will all just be chucked back in by the child and half of the kids will be lost or broken after the first use

would live to know if she’s actually going to the rehearsal, or if she will just be dropping them off and picking them up afterwards.
if she isn’t attending that means it’s another weekend her eldest daughter hasn’t even seen her (other than bed time last night - unless she stayed at her friends).

Attachments

One question I’ve always wanted to know is why they continually braid valle’s hair?

I know Afro hair is often braided for maintenance and to protect hair growth etc, but I thought Rochelle’s curly girl hair cream or whatever it’s called worked wonders for curly and thick hair. Why doesn’t she use these products on Valle once in a while?

why also when she said it was so important to her to embrace her own curls, does she not allow her daughter to embrace her natural hair now and again.

I have Caribbean heritage and I have coarse, thick hair. I would have hated my hair braided continually as a child.

insaw a few weeks back they undid her braids, but it was for 1 day (if that) so she could have them re braided.

surely Rochelle’s target audience were her own individual children (with the curl cream etc). It seems like Rochelle is flogging this product for others to use, but then doesn’t use it herself on her own child because it’s too much faff and hassle having to maintain her hair in a daily basis!

One question I’ve always wanted to know is why they continually braid valle’s hair?

I know Afro hair is often braided for maintenance and to protect hair growth etc, but I thought Rochelle’s curly girl hair cream or whatever it’s called worked wonders for curly and thick hair. Why doesn’t she use these products on Valle once in a while?

why also when she said it was so important to her to embrace her own curls, does she not allow her daughter to embrace her natural hair now and again.

I have Caribbean heritage and I have coarse, thick hair. I would have hated my hair braided continually as a child.

insaw a few weeks back they undid her braids, but it was for 1 day (if that) so she could have them re braided.

surely Rochelle’s target audience were her own individual children (with the curl cream etc). It seems like Rochelle is flogging this product for others to use, but then doesn’t use it herself on her own child because it’s too much faff and hassle having to maintain her hair in a daily basis!
Maybe Valle just wants it. My hair is like theirs and I regularly had braids at that age because I liked it

Reactions: 5
Cringe that her and Adrienne bailon are wanking over each other I used to like Adrienne she’s successful in her own right but I’ve had to unfollow

Reactions: 1
Cringe that her and Adrienne bailon are wanking over each other I used to like Adrienne she’s successful in her own right but I’ve had to unfollow
I bet she thinks her and Kim K are practically besties now because of this. I bet she’s trying to get Adrienne to introduce her

• Haha
Mum and son day ? But yet another day out shopping DO SOMETHING CHILD FRIENDLY!!!
not dragging a 3 year old around shopping for tit for yourself.
in the handbag department with him seriously

Attachments

• Angry
Maybe Valle just wants it. My hair is like theirs and I regularly had braids at that age because I liked it
My hair is coarse and thick and I used to have mine braided and hated it (only happened twice and it was just weird for me) You are right though, maybe she chooses to have her hair this way.
---
Mum and son day ? But yet another day out shopping DO SOMETHING CHILD FRIENDLY!!!
not dragging a 3 year old around shopping for tit for yourself.
in the handbag department with him seriously
And she hasn’t spent any of the weekend with her eldest daughter yet again.

Blake must be so tired of shopping . Rochelle does not need any more clothes, shoes or handbags so she is treating him to the shops for literally no reason other than she is bored and wants to shop.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain why some people document every single aspect of their lives - like big boss mama for example?

Reactions: 8
She was in her ‘dance mum’ era yesterday, but didn’t even go watch the children dance!

today she is in her ‘I don’t know how but I will era’

what an utter pile of tit she posts, different era each day!
Someone please educate this woman on what an era is and that you can not swap era’s each day.

you aren’t in your ‘dance mum era’ - you were just sorting your children’s clothes for their dance rehearsal that you didn’t even attend.
this is what mums do up and down the country on a daily basis - get things ready for their children’s extra curricular activities and every mum/woman/human thinks ‘I don’t know how but I will’ every bloody day.

Attachments

Last edited: