Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little undisclosed ad/share of someone using cloudcha last night with no hashtag to say she owns/runs the brand. I’m amazed she missed that opportunity

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is she for real?

does she think the horses are just randomly there for no reason?

could have been a great opportunity to teach her followers about D DAY and THE NORMANDY LANDINGS, but I bet she didn’t even know about them and thought she was just coming across some random horses - why on earth has she posted this? Makes her look absolutely stupid for not knowing this
---
Oh no, Rochelle is going to be dehydrated all day today. She’s forgotten her lemon water, matcha and protein shake. It does look like she’s had time to get a takeaway coffee though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think Millie and Harriet work together on a lot of things - they were in Cannes together doing nails for film festival

Reactions: 2
Rochelle didn’t get a single one of those genes did she (granted they are half sisters but still)
Her sisters bodies are insane to be fair and both very pretty.
Must kill Rochelle knowing she’d never get asked to walk Miami swim.

Reactions: 4
So Friday is her working from home day but she is isn’t working she is meeting up with her sister instead. This woman is a walking contradiction.
What a week the big CEO boss mama has had. She must be exhausted.
How is she not embarrassed posting this tit

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I get up at 5am every day as I start work at 7am(albeit from home), but I like time to put washing on, get ready and do some things like make pack lunches etc but imagine I posted that drivel every single morning … my coffee, my washing on the line, my kids pack lunch all ready - cos that’s basically the equivalent of Rochelle’s post… dullest person on Instagram!
But your kids will always remember when their older the sacrificing and effort u made to ensure u got up early to have them ready ❤

So Friday is her working from home day but she is isn’t working she is meeting up with her sister instead. This woman is a walking contradiction.
Because she's a narc. We have a couple in our families. She's SO like them 🤮

She’s going into the warehouse because it’s all hands on deck because she’s so close to launch date?

hardly all hands on deck if she is having a ‘wholesome’ time with her sister this morning.

if that was me and I was a CEO of her company and all hands needed to be on deck, I’d be asking my sister (and husband if he had a few hours free) to come in and help as it was so busy.
I wouldn’t be swanning round all week doing sweet FA and then claim having to not work from home today because the warehouse is so busy, only to show up for an hour or so and I bet most of that will be taking selfies or videos in the warehouse if her packing peoples crap or of her in a hi vis pretending to work.

Reactions: 8
This! I actually laughed out loud reading that! 'Working' is just an image to her. She wants to come across as relatable to her target audience so pretends to have a really busy work life, and thinks people are envious of her lifestyle and pretend to be so successful, that people would want to inspire to be her. She has no clue!!!

Reactions: 5
I see her ‘all hands on deck’ and her needing to be in the warehouse never manifested yesterday.

instead she had some pamper time and took selfies.

has she actually put a full days work in ever?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Marv working up in Southport tonight which is a good 5 hours from there’s.

Wonder if she tags on or actually spends the time doing something with her children instead.

Reactions: 2
What under ten year old wants to spend their day/ have lunch here?

Selfish bleep Rochelle strikes again.

Take them to the zoo, the park, soft play etc. She has no bleeping idea about what kids want to do or what to stimulate them. It’s like she wants them to be 25 already.

Terrible parenting yet again. Absolutely useless

Attachments

What under ten year old wants to spend their day/ have lunch here?

Selfish bleep Rochelle strikes again.

Take them to the zoo, the park, soft play etc. She has no bleeping idea about what kids want to do or what to stimulate them. It’s she wants them to be 25 already.

Terrible parenting yet again. Absolutely useless
No, she does know. She didn’t grow up like this. She just doesn’t care about what they want

Reactions: 3
The summer holidays are coming up, she's obviously doing a summer week on This Morning,

so she'll be posting endless 8am exercise pictures follwed by open mouth pictures of the make up and clothes she's wearing for the show that day thinking she's Willowbooby,

in the ad breaks she'll post a picture of some weat grass drink accompanied with a shot of her foot advertising her footwear behind a this morning prop.

Then a shot of her make up free in the post show meeting being a big boss mama in putting ideas for tomorrow proformace and something about Marvin never mentioning her kids,

Then a picture of a car door handle leaving the ITV studio with her wedding ring in shot captioned my love,

& so on

• Haha